Hi Everyone! My Rainbow Collections are genuine captions. The spectrums of these amazing colors and captions are a sight to see.
Gray Cloud Rainbow
SUNBOW St. Croix USVI
SUNBOW Caption St. Croix USVI, location: Williams Delight (Bottom) March 10, 2020
Shopping In Sunny Isles
Phenomenal RainBow Spectrums USVI
CaptainDAG Best of Rainbows 2018
Short Moment Cloudbow
Rainbow 60 degree Angle
Hello.... United States Virgin Islands
Rainbow in the Gray Clouds
2018 MoonBow Collections
Live Captain's Rainbow Collections
Captain's Rainbow Collections
Rainbow in motion
WHAT ARE RAINBOWS?
Rainbows are segments of illustrious colours in the sky of originated refraction, which sustains an upward air current that strengthens the growth of a cloud raindrops. When the raindrops and unsaturated air below the clouds exasperation rain fall through the clouds as drizzle or rain. The above level of clouds that have latent heat of condensation, increases the buoyancy of the rising masses that emerged at the top of the clouds. It will form a heavy damp air which cools down the higher level pressure of expansion in the atmosphere of how clouds are formed and raindrops falls.
Rainbow Collections 2018
The optical illusions in rainbows rises in its process direction of narrow colours that are concentrated atmosphere corona. The mechanisms of this precipitation release raindrops and sustains growing clouds in its upward air currents, that strengthens per second in several metre per second, with its mist and sunlight springs may create a rainbow spectrum, which can also be seen in waterfalls and fountains.
WHAT CAUSES THE RAINBOW SPECTRUM?
Rainbows spectrum are form of airborne water that causes the rain, mist, spray and airborne dew with the refraction of the sunlight that causes the rainbow spectrum to be pronounced in the sky. The sunlight has three major components that depends on daytime cloud over that creates the rainbow spectrum when it rains. Visible light comparison almost total radiation of the atmospheric corona. Then there's the Ultraviolet Light that have a small wavelength that constitutes the total radiation in water vapor, also the third component Infrared radiation wavelength merits in heat producing quality solar radiation that are received at the surface of the earth. The effects of the sunlight defined by air mass attenuated by the atmosphere absorption of infrared spectrum ozone, scattering clouds and airborne dust particles.
CAN YOU TOUCH A RAINBOW?
The solar spectral radiance of sunlight has a power unit wavelength of a natural motion of colour sequence of the rainbow, caused by diffraction of light around the raindrops with each colour being deviated through different angle of the rainbow spectrum. It is unfeasible in pertaining physical contact with a rainbow. A person viewing an rainbow at a angle of another person viewing the same rainbow at a different angle, has completely different views of the rainbow. No! You can not touch a Rainbow. Your physical use will go right through a Rainbow, it’s a spectrum illusion of raindrops and sunlight.
HOW DOES THE CORONA SURFACES?
The comparison to the atmospheric Corona surfaces the atmosphere as a chemical composition consisting of Molecular Oxygen (21 %), Molecular nitrogen (78% vol.) and Argon (0.9%). There are small amount of Carbon Dioxide and water vapor with traces of Methane, Helium, Neon, Krypton, Xenon, Amonia, Nitrous Oxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, and other diverse gases. Corona presents the solid and the liquid particles in suspension. The density increases rapidly with height of the atmosphere surfaces per cubic metre of 1.2 kg. and 0.075 pound per cubic foot.
WHAT ARE MOONBOWS?
Moonbows are white corona that circles around the moon, given the moon a rainbow of colors glow at night. Which can appear yellow, orange, red or blue corona of its white circular moonbow. Clouds with mists of raindrops causing the spectrum of the corona to glow off the moonlight. When the atmospheric corona sequences are stronger in spectrum. The corona circles the moon of blue on the inside and red on the outside, causing the moonbow to glow spectacular corona spectrum.
WHAT IS THE SOLAR SPECTRUM OF SUNLIGHT?
The sunlight is attenuated of absorption of infrared gleam by ozone in the atmosphere. Its solar spectrum are radiance by the power per unit wavelengths. This however, scatters by clouds and airborne particles. The solar spectrum at the earth surface from minimum path length with the sun directly overheard is AM1. So, the solar spectrum outside the atmosphere is the air mass zero is AM0, at 60 angle overhead position the spectrum is AM2.
- Rainbow has a spiritual realms that signifies good fortune says in the eastern culture of people. Superstitiously they believe that a double rainbow has a meaning to why the first rainbow is representing the material world and the second rainbow represents the spiritual realms.
- Pot of gold at the end of the rainbow myth created by the Vikings that lived in Ireland.They believed the leprechauns bury they pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
- You will never reach the bottom end of a rainbow since the rainbow is circled. Rainbow are illusion, standing looking up you will see a half rainbow, but if your up high in the sky as a pilot it is possible you will see a circle rainbow. The rain drop of the horizon can give a full circle rainbow.
- There is seven colors in a rainbow only our human eyes can see, but there are 1 million of colors in the rainbow you can't see, but its all there.
- More than one person can see the same rainbow. You may think the other person is seeing the same rainbow but a rainbow is illusion every angle have a different view.
- Rainbow appears only with rain, because of the word rain in the rainbow word people tend to exclude the sun. But it actually needs the sun on a high about 42 degrees of altitude below the horizon with a mist of water spraying off either a waterfall, a crashing wave or raindrops to view a rainbow.
- Rainbows are only viewed during the daytime, but there are moonbows that can be viewed at night a reflection of light off the moon with a mist of water in air or raindrops.
- You can create your own rainbow by a mirror, pan and a white piece of paper. Mystically you can fill the pan with water half full, then set the mirror in angle outside so the sunlight can submerge into the water and hold the white paper up in an angle, so the rainbow will appear on the paper magically.
- You can make a rainbow appear with a garden hose, just stand with your back against the sun and let the nozzle spray mist. Look and you will see a rainbow in the spray. This myth scientifically is proven, it must be at a angle to the sun.
- You can not make a rainbow go away with a chant or a sunglasses holding it vertically.
- Rainbow appears at a specific time of the day. if there is no sun horizon or water air. then there is no time you will see a rainbow.