Hi, I'm Mia. I love traveling. I’ve been into experiencing adventures and creating destination guides. I hope you find my articles helpful:)
The Philippines is abundant in islands so you have a lot of beautiful beaches you can choose from in the country. Moreover, Palawan is one of the places that you must visit in the Philippines since it has a lot of fascinating tourist spots and activities to offer for tourists.
Experience one of country’s most attractive tropical treasures by going on a solo or group escapade in El Nido, Palawan. Known as one of the best and most picturesque destinations in the Philippines, El Nido entices local and foreign explorers with its agonizingly high cliff, shrouded tidal lagoon, flawless white-sand seashores, and rich marine life. To make things stunningly better, El Nido, Palawan has many adventures and activities available for the guests, including diving, snorkeling, scuba diving, trekking to detached waterfalls, and island hopping.
El Nido, Palawan was before a budget-friendly for Filipino traveler. However, with the ongoing convergence of travelers, nearly everything in this destination is setting out toward a high value. Moreover, there are still various affordable facilities for the guests in El Nido, Palawan.
EL NIDO, PALAWAN SAFETY PROTOCOLS
At El Nido Resorts, the safety of the guests has been their top concern and priority. They invest heavily in ensuring safe experiences for their visitors. However, during this season of the pandemic, the officials of El Nido, Palawan need to implement some new protocols to educate and guarantee the prosperity of their visitors and colleagues.
These are some of their new protocols:
- The officials of El Nido, Palawan have intently checked the circumstances and followed the protocols of the DOH and the rules introduced by the DOT. They have also improved the cleanliness of the City and set rules such as:
- The mandatory wearing of face mask and PPEs for tour operators and tour guides.
- Implementing cashless transactions.
- The guest being check including foot bath, hand sanitizing, and thermal scanning upon arrival or entering an establishment.
- Regular cleaning of high-touch points (key cards, ledges, handrails, entryway handles, and so on).
- Comprehensive cleaning and disinfection of guestrooms.
- Putting signage all through the establishments to help visitors and workers to be reminded of safety practices.
- Implementation of standard operating procedures for workers getting back to work including isolation spaces to guarantee that they are in good health before interacting with guests and their other colleagues.
- Upon reservation, they require visitors to present a travel and health declaration that contains their travel history and current condition.
- It is required for those originating from outside Palawan to go through the RT-PCR test 72 hours earlier than the planned trip at their accredited health office.
- The resorts follow the rules of the Department of Tourism to work only at a managed occupancy, observe safe physical distancing protocols.
- Resort doctors are always available, and the properties are furnished with complete medical aid and response facilities.
- All baggage will be cleaned through misting.
EL NIDO, PALAWAN ATTRACTIONS
The Small Lagoon in Bacuit Bay, is definitely one of the attractions of the most breathtaking and unbelievably beautiful lagoon to see in El Nido, Palawan. The lagoon with turquoise-green waters and surrounded by towering limestone cliffs is accessible by kayak or by swimming through a hole.
Hidden Beach is far, but it is worth the trip because of its perfect spot, fine white sand, and crystal clear waters. It has a mountainous appearance, giving it a raw appeal. It is concealed by limestone rock. The views of the rugged limestone cliffs and the crystal-clear waters are wonderful from inside.
Seven Commandos Beach
The 7 Commandos Beach is another stunning scenery that El Nido has to offer. It is a long oblique stretch of fine sand. You can relax on the beach, swim in the waters, and just marvel at the stunning limestone surrounding it.
Secret Lagoon El Nido is one of the most amazing places to visit in Palawan. Featuring pinnacle limestone cliffs, secluded white sand beaches, and of course, a secret lagoon.
Nacpan Beach in El Nido, Palawan is one of the most popular and most beautiful beaches in the Philippines. It offers an equally notable island experience. A stretch of white sand, numbers of swaying coconut trees, clear aqua water with small surfable waves. A kind of paradise you’ve imagined.
WHERE TO STAY IN EL NIDO, PALAWAN
Rainforest beach hotel - Hama Street, Barangay Buena Suerte, El Nido, Palawan
Conveniently situated at the heart of El Nido town proper, Rainforest Beach Hotel is a modern 20-room, family-owned beachfront hotel. The view of the shoreline and the nearby cliffs from the hotel is truly superb and fantastic. This idyllic location is a wonderful place to discover the picturesque islands of El Nido, Palawan. Rainforest Beach Hotel is genuinely stunning that you leave with lives changed by this magical paradise.
Joaquinn's Bed & Breakfast - Real St., Barangay Buena Suerte, El Nido, Palawan
Joaquinn's is one of the best Inn in El Nido. It is ideally situated close to the port as the starting point of all the Island tours, just as strolling distance to good restaurants. Business guests appreciate the free breakfast. El Nido Main Beach is minutes away. Lastly, wifi and parking are also free.
Bayog Beach Campsite - Sibaltan, El Nido, Palawan
Ideally situated in the prime touristic place of El Nido, Bayog Beach Campsite guarantees an unwinding and awesome visit. It offers high standards of service and amenities to suit the individual needs. You can enjoy the accommodation’s recreational activities including boats, kayak, climbing trails, swimming, private seashore, and more. Bayog Beach Campsite consolidates warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Palawan extraordinary.
El Nido, Palawan Tour A, B, C, and D Itinerary and Prices
Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Simizu Island, and 7 Commandos Beach or Entulala Island
Snake Island, Pinagbuyutan Island, Entalula Beach, Cudugnon Cave, and Snorkeling Site
Helicopter Island, Matinloc Shrine, Secret Beach, Star Beach, and Hidden Beach
Ipil Beach, Cadlao Lagoon, Paradise Beach, Pasandigan Beach, Natnat Beach, and Bukal Beach
© 2020 Mia Ford
Nyesha Pagnou MPH from USA on October 25, 2020:
These photos are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the information.