Philippines - is one of the largest archipelagos in the world. It is made up of 7,600 and more islands. An abundance of beautiful beaches, mountains and delicious fruits can also be found here. A multicultural country having Christian, Chinese and Muslim holidays aside from regular holidays.
Philippines is gifted with clean and fresh white sand beaches surrounded by crystal clear waters.
Cebu- is one of the most popular destination especially for South Koreans even their celebrities come to the island for the crystal clear waters and to witness the rich marine life. Exploring the city is just as exciting a way to get to know the city’s rich history and culture. If you want to experience marine biodiversity make sure to do snorkeling it's the perfect activity for those who want to enjoy their time.
Places to visit in Cebu and activities to do:
- Watch and swim with the giant whale sharks
- Waterfall jumping
- Diving with different species of colorful sea creatures
Palawan- offers beautiful beaches surrounded by crystal clear water and it's considered to be one of the best dive spot in the Philippines.
Places to visit in Palawan and activities to do:
- Sightseeing of exceptional natural beauty of emerald lagoons encircled by dramatic limestone cliffs.
Puerto Princesa Underground River
- Explore the natural variety of species in the caves, stunning limestone cliffs and pristine waters
- Island Hopping
- Sightseeing of sedimentary formations towering over the lake
Batanes- the smallest province in the Philippines. One of the country's most breathtaking destinations. It has the overflowing majestic scenery and amazing spots that are worth your time.
Places to visit in Batanes and activities to do:
Marlboro Country (Racuh A Payaman)
- Tricycle Tour
- Sightseeing (Limestone Rock Formations, Pacific Ocean, Sea of Clouds and Pine Forests)
Honest Coffee Shop
- Buy food and souvenirs
- Unique Service (no one mans the store, you can just put your payment on the counter.)
Vayang Rolling Hills
- View of the stunning Mt. Iraya and Itbayan Island
- Best place to take photos
Bohol- one of the most popular natural wonder of Bohol is called Chocolate Hills. It's a tourist friendly destination in the Philippines. This island province is located in the Central Visayas Region. It attracts visitors because of its stunning and diverse attractions. One of the world's famous smallest primates tarsiers can also be seen here.
Places to visit in Bohol and activities to do:
- Bike Zipline
- Tree Top Rope Challenges
- Mountain and Horseback Riding
- Choco Zorb Ball
- Wall Climbing
- Tour inside the cave where you can see the natural rock formations and freshwater lagoon
- Boat Tour
- Scuba Diving
Ifugao- is located in the province of Cordillera Region in Luzon. It is famous because of the picturesque rice terraces where entire mountainsides are sculpted like giant steps. In 1995, it was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. (Source: Wikipedia)
Places to visit in Ifugao and activities to do:
Banaue Rice Terraces
- Visit a museum and an ethnic village
- Soaking up in hot springs
- Discover Tappiya Falls
- See the stunning sea of clouds formation
- Overlooking of the Ibunao River
- Tricycle Tour
- Exploring the Cave
Boracay- A resort island in the Visayas region known for its white sand. It is one of the world's top destinations for relaxation. In 2018, Philippine Government order a six months closure of the island for tourists to clean the sewage and undertake major renovations.
Places to visit in Boracay and activities to do:
Crystal Cove Island:
- Trekking trails
- Cave exploration
Bulabog Beach (also known as Back Beach)
- Watch acrobatic moves of surfers
- Cliff Diving
- Going to Mount Luho (the highest point in the area)
- Breathtaking views
Siargao- The "Surfing Capital of the Philippines". Small teardrop-shaped island located in Mindanao. It can be also good for non-surfers because there are caves, lagoons, picturesque islands and white sand beaches. The island also possess international and local cuisine.
Places to visit in Siargao and activities to do:
Cloud 9 surfing area
- Island Hopping
Magpupungko Rock Pools
- Cliff Jumping
Maasin Village Palm Tree Swing
- Swing (as many times as you like)
- Rent a boat and paddle up the river
- Palm tree lookout
© 2021 Nekomander
Rawan Osama from Egypt on June 13, 2021:
I hope i will visit these beautiful places!!
Thelma Alberts from Germany on June 13, 2021:
I have not visited some of those places in the Philippines. I hope one day I will be able to. Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos.