Samsung announced the latest version of the Samsung Galaxy A72, the fourth generation 4G phone, which complements the path of its previous brother, Samsung Galaxy A71, with distinct developments this year, most notably that it comes with water and dust resistance with an IP67 certification. With distinctive rear cameras as it supports the OIS optical stabilizer and there is a dedicated lens for zoom in addition to a large-capacity battery, Samsung did not forget the large AMOLED screen, which has become at a frequency of 90 Hz … next :
Main features of Samsung Galaxy A72:
- Stylish design, very similar to the rest of the series phones.
- 6.7 inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD plus resolution.
- Android 10 OS with One UI 2.5 wallpaper.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 octa-core processor.
- Adreno 620 graphic processor.
- 128 GB internal storage with 6 or 8 GB RAM.
- 5 Rear camera with a resolution of 64 – 8 – 12 – 5 – 5 megapixels with 4K video shooting.
- 32MP front camera with 1080p video shooting.
- 4500 mAh battery supports fast charging.
- In-screen fingerprint sensor.
Last year, the Galaxy A71 in the middle class was a huge success and gained popularity in almost all markets. Its successor has now made major improvements in many aspects, the first being a screen with a high refresh rate of 90 Hz, a larger battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, and a versatile rear camera.
While the Galaxy A72 display is the same AMOLED display as the Galaxy A71, there is one important improvement that the A72 is now proud of: more specifically, we’re talking about a fast 90Hz refresh rate. This feature appears for the first time on a Samsung mid-range phone and provides smooth scrolling.
In addition to the thin bezels, the screen has a clear pixel resolution, which is a good resolution overall, especially in this price category. This screen gives us a deep black color and excellent overall color quality, and any user will definitely be happy to watch movies on it. Overall, the screen quality of this phone is excellent.
All these cool features have a cool new look with fresh and youthful colors. Here are the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A72 and everything about this wonderful new phone.
Samsung Galaxy A72 specifications
- Supports contactless NFC communication.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone comes with IP67 certification for water and dust resistance.
- Supports second, third and fourth generation networks.
- The back of the phone is plastic with a matte coating that does not show scratches easily.
- The dimensions of the phone are 165 x 77.4 x 8.4 mm and the weight is 203 grams.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen and comes with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with a pixel density of 393 pixels per inch with screen support. With an aspect ratio of 20: 9 to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games, as the screen supports the highest frequency of 90 Hz, so you get a special experience, especially while playing, with a protection layer of the fifth generation of glass Corning Gorilla.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows: – The first version comes with 128 GB UFS 2.1 solid memory with 8 GB RAM. – The second version comes with 256 GB UFS 2.1 solid memory with 8 GB RAM. – The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card up to 1 TB capacity, and it is installed instead of the second chip.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 8 nano technology with an Adreno 618 graphics processor, which is the same processor that we saw previously in the Realme 7 Pro and Oppo Reno 5 4G.
- The front camera comes with 32 megapixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot, with support for shooting selfie videos with 4K resolution.
- The rear camera comes slightly more prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, as the first 64-megapixel camera comes with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera and supports OIS optical stabilizer to install the camera. The image is as sharp as possible, especially while shooting a video. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, and it is a 3X zoom camera with an optical stabilizer. As for the third camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens, which is a camera for wide photography. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 5-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot. It is intended for macro photography as well as a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting 4K videos with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and the phone also supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 120 frames per second.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and also supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and BDS.
- Security and protection: The phone supports a built-in fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen and also supports Face Unlock to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone also supports other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope for virtual reality glasses.
- The phone supports a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- External speakers support stereo sound for a unique experience.
- The newest USB Type-C port and also supports OTG.
- The battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh with support for fast charging capacity of 25 watts.
- The phone is equipped with the Android 11 operating system with the latest Samsung One UI 3.1 interface.
- The phone is available in blue, purple, white and black colors.
In terms of design, the phone comes in four new colors, which are black, white, purple and blue. These color options are matte and simply look a little playful. The phone has a plastic back that looks a little larger than its predecessor but is definitely not very heavy.
The notable improvement we’re seeing this year is its IP67 water and dust protection rating, which is unfortunately lacking in the A71. This feature is an important addition, even in the middle range of phones, as we all know that users in this sector can be exposed to any scenarios in which water can affect the phone.
For those who don’t know, the IP67 protection level ensures that the phone can last for 30 minutes at a depth of 15cm to 1m underwater, and is also dust and sand resistant.
Samsung has always paid great attention to the camera, this is the feature of the device, this is its clear advantage, in addition to that it also has a unique screen and a fast charging battery, and there are unique phones in the same price category, such as Oppo Reno 4. Pro and Realme X7 pro
© 2021 jasmine