I am Jackson, I am a photo enthusiast. I love writing articles on photography. Masters in Computer Science from the University of Texas.
So, you have a few images whose backgrounds you don’t like, but the issue is you don’t know how to remove background. Well, it is not difficult to remove background from image. All you need is the right background remover.
Keep on reading to know how to remove background using different online tools.
Remove.bg is a super easy AI-powered online background eraser that works with a single click. The platform provides an instant background-free version of your images, and it functions 100% automatically. Here is how to use Remove.bg:
- Go to the website, use the upload image or drop a file option.
- The image is automatically processed as it generates a transparent background version within 5 seconds.
- You can now download the image.
Kapwing is an online tool that is especially excellent for beginners and provides fast results with many other options to enhance the finished image. The tool is free to use background remover and is super easy. Here is how to use Kapwing:
- Upload an image or paste a link to any image location, such as Instagram.
- Now, click “Magic Wand” and then “Remove Pixels.”
- Next, click on the tab “Erase” to remove unwanted background.
PhotoScissors is an easy-to-use software for both Windows and Mac users and algorithms to make backgrounds transparent automatically using deep neural networks. You can also use it online, but it does not have any other functions except removing backgrounds. Here is how to use PhotoSccissors:
- First, download the background easer software
- Next, click “Open Image” to upload an image
- The software will remove background automatically.
This is an excellent tool to remove background from images with fantastic precision. You can export the images in high resolution for free but remember; a complex image can take a few attempts. Here is how you can use InPixio:
- Go to the website, use the upload image or drop a file option. You can also paste a link to any image location, such as Instagram.
- Click on the remove wand to select the areas you want gone, and then click on the keep tab to keep the area you wish to keep.
- Click on apply, and the website will generate the background-free image in a few seconds.
This online adobe tool is an excellent tool to remove background from image and has many other functions. The tool is super-simple and fast with a one-step process and provides high-quality results. Here is how to use Adobe Spark background remover:
- Go to the website, upload your image.
- Click on remove background, and this is it; it will instantly remove background.
- You can now save the image.
Clipping Magic is another excellent tool that works quite like InPixio and has a plethora of functions as well. The tool removes background in seconds, and you can see the progress as the site works to remove background. Here is how you can use Clipping Magic:
- Go to the website, select between upload image or drop a file here option. You can paste a link to any image location as well.
- Click on the remove option to select the areas you want removed. You can also proceed by clicking on the green tab to keep the area you want to have.
- The website will show the images side by side, providing quick results.