Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T specifications
Xiaomi announced its latest phone, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T, to provide a new experience in the Note series, where we find for the first time a phone in the series that supports 5G services to be a competitive point in the series in addition to the arrival of the phone with a powerful processor where the new MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G processor was used with a battery Huge 5000 mAh capacity.
To ensure that the phone is used with the strongest performance and for the longest possible period of time, let's get to know the full specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T and what are the most important advantages and disadvantages? Is it worth buying or not, or are there other competitor phones that offer a better experience at a cheaper price, so let's get to know that through the following lines below.
Xiaomi has officially launched the new Redmi Note 9T phone in america , and the phone comes with full support for 5G networks at an affordable price because it is from the Redmi series.
The phone comes with a MediaTek processor that offers a very distinctive performance, the processor present here offers almost similar performance to the SD750G performance in the Mi 10T Lite, and the processor comes with a precision of 7 nm, which is very effective at this price. And the processor supports fifth generation networks, and this main point is strong and wonderful for the phone.
As for the battery, it is large, but it does not support faster charging, as we find Realme 7 with faster charging with a big difference, phone cameras are not considered the best, and the functions of the rear cameras are limited to the main lens only. Incidentally, the sensor used in the main lens is the one on the Redmi Note 9S which delivers good performance.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T phone specifications:
- The phone supports FM radio in addition to the NFC contactless proximity feature.
- Supports IR Blaster to control electrical devices via your phone.
- The phone is available in dimensions of 161.2 x 77.3 x 9.1 mm with a weight of 199 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone comes from plastic that repels light drops of water.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G networks.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the form of a dot-matrix screen and comes from a 6.53-inch IPS LCD with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch and the screen supports an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9 to display larger content on the phone screen, especially while watching clips Video or playing games in addition to the fifth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer on the phone screen, in addition to the screen support for Dark mode and works completely compatible.
- The phone is available with 128 GB of solid memory, type UFS 2.2, of random memory with a capacity of 4 GB type LPDDR4X.
- The phone supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 512 GB, and it is placed in a separate port.
- In terms of performance, the phone is equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G 7nano processor with Mali-G57 MC3 graphics processor.
- The front camera is 13 megapixels, with an F / 2.3 lens slot.
- The rear camera is slightly prominent from the back of the phone and comes with a triple camera, as the first camera is 48 megapixels with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the main camera similar to the second camera. 2 mega pixel camera with F / 2.4 lens slot, which is a macro photography camera and comes with a 2 mega pixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is a camera for isolation and portrait work, in addition to a single LED flash.
- When it comes to recording video clips, the phone supports 4K shooting at 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and it also supports recording in FHD 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second.
- The external speakers are backed by stereo sound to provide an exceptional audio experience in its price category.
- Wi-Fi is available in a / b / g / n / ac frequencies as well as dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, and hotspot support.
- Bluetooth is available in version 5.1 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and BDS.
- Security and protection measures: The phone supports a fingerprint reader and contains an activation button, and it also supports the face lock feature to unlock the face.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope to operate the virtual reality glasses.
- Supports USB port and comes Type C.
- The battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh with fast charging 18 watts.
- The phone is equipped with Android 10 operating system with MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone is available in black and purple.
Cons of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T:
- The earbuds are not included in the box as Xiaomi usually does.
- Unlike its competitors, it lacks camera support for wide photography.
- The screen does not support higher frequency rates such as 90Hz or 120Hz.
- This operating system is not the latest system and there are other competing mobiles with the latest Android 11 operating system.
- The screen edges were not used well especially the lower edge, and it could have been better.
- The phone comes with only 4 GB of random memory, which is low in its price category.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T features:
- Supports NFC.
- Supports shooting videos in 4K quality.
- Supports simultaneous operation of two SIM cards and a memory card.
- One of the cheapest mobile phones that support 5G service.
- The mobile phone supports the IR Blaster function, which can remotely control electronic devices from a mobile phone.
- Modern design in unique Xiaomi colors, except for the materials used, it is very close to the design on the back of Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite.
- Stereo headphones provide a premium audio experience rarely seen in this price category.
- Dimensity 800U 5G delivers powerful performance with significant savings, thanks to 7nm, MediaTek processors have improved a lot in the previous period.
- The large battery is sufficient for your use during the day .. As for the charging speed, it is not the best.
© 2021 jasmine