I specialize in developing digital content for B2B, IT, and law firms that enables them in generating more leads and driving revenue forward
Due to the increase in crime across the world, self-defence has become necessary. People are investing their funds into buying personal protection devices like stun guns and pepper sprays to protect themselves against any form of attack. The following is a list of five top rated products that you can purchase online or offline.
1. TASER Pulse: It is a type of weapon that immobilizes a target using a non-lethal electrical charge. Most law enforcement agencies and military organizations require the use of a TASER when confronting dangerous people. Amazon sells this product in packs containing 2, 5, and 10 devices for self-protection at affordable prices. The product uses compressed nitrogen to launch two small probes attached to the end of special electric wires. This causes the target's muscles to lock up and produces loss of balance, confusion, disorientation, and loss of coordination. It also affects the person's ability to speak properly.
2. Pepper Gel: Another popular self-defence device that is highly effective against attackers. The pepper spray is propelled out of the canister using an aerosol solution that consists of Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) and other non-toxic, food grade ingredients. It causes an intense burning sensation in the eyes coupled with uncontrollable shuttering of the eyelids due to temporary blindness. If the attacker tries to rub the eyes, or wipe them on a piece of clothing or a towel, it will only spread the burning effect. It also causes an intense choking sensation that restricts breathing and can lead to nausea.
3. Tactical Pens: Very common self-defence gadgets that you can purchase from Amazon at affordable prices. It is a multi-functional pen that contains a pointed end designed for breaking glass windows in case of an emergency. It also contains a self-defence tool at the other end that can be used to attack assailants in cases where it is necessary. It has been approved by law enforcement agencies, army officers, and security personnel due to its effectiveness.
4. STUN Gun: A self-defence device that uses electric current to cause temporary disabling of an attacker. The stun gun works by firing up to 100,00 volts at the target and immobilizes them for 30 seconds to 2 minutes depending on the models and brands. It renders the target immobile and disoriented due to pain and discomfort before they regain consciousness. Although the stun gun is effective it should be used only when there is no other option or risk of inflicting an injury to the target.
5. Blast Knuckles: This gadget comes in the form of brass knuckles but are loaded with explosives for maximum penetration on contact with an assailant. This self-defence weapon causes extreme pain and discomfort at the point of contact and may lead to broken bones and other injuries. The Blast Knuckles explode on impact, sending shrapnel in all directions which can greatly increase the damages caused to an attacker. It has been approved by law enforcement personnel for its effectiveness and ease of carrying. It weighs about 1 pound and comes with a leather pouch that can be attached to a belt.
With great tools comes great responsibility. Use your self-defence gadgets wisely and do not use them on innocent people or animals. These are meant for highly dangerous individuals who attack you with the intention of causing harm. Some have been banned in some countries because they are considered as weapons of torture due to their effects on human targets.
If you want to buy any of these devices online, you can visit amazon. There are many different types of self-defence gadgets available on the market, but you have to choose one that suits your need and preferences. Do not buy something just because it is affordable or advertised on television by famous icons. Always do thorough research before buying a product to avoid scams.