If you think that there are some people stalking on you in Facebook and you've been wondering who are those people? To trace them, for sure the first thing that comes into your mind is how will I know who are those people who views your profile in Facebook?
This simple tutorial will help you on that.
Let's get started:
- You must use Google Chrome, so download it if you do not have it installed in your PC.
- In Chrome, navigate to your Facebook profile/timeline.
- View the Source Code for your Profile (Right click>View Page Source)
- Hold CTRL+F and find.
- Search for "InitialChatfriendslist"
- You will now see multiple Profile ID numbers in quotation marks, the first one will be the user who views your profile the most. The second ID number views your profile the second most, and so on.
- Type in the address bar at the top "http://www.facebook.com/PROFILEIDHERE"
- In the link above, change "PROFILEIDHERE" to the first ID that is listed when you searched for "InitialChatfriendslist".
You will then be redirected to the profile of the person who views your profile the most, second most, and so on!
Video tutorials below.
Sign Up on Hubpages and Start writing article.
sam on July 16, 2015:
thanx alott !! its working....
rehaan shahriare on February 27, 2015:
but how can i find out the people who are not in my friend list?
leon187 on December 22, 2013:
Guest on August 04, 2013:
Thanks it works...
Alyssa on March 23, 2013:
Where is the find key? I'm so lost.
Romel Tarroza (author) from Philippines on February 25, 2013:
Thanks for dropping by everyone..
torrilynn on February 24, 2013:
i find it great that you can now figure out whose looking at your page
especially if it is someone who wont leave you alone such as a stalker
very useful for any and everyone who has a facebook
tebo from New Zealand on February 24, 2013:
Great hub. I have recently wondered if you could tell who had been looking at your facebook page. Thanks for this interesting information.
vijaya kumar from Chennai, India on February 24, 2013:
wow! awesome article i was wondering for this trick only thanks for sharing.voted up
Rajan Singh Jolly from From Mumbai, presently in Jalandhar, INDIA. on February 24, 2013:
Thanks for sharing this wonderful tip. This should be useful for anyone wanting to know who is watching their profile. Voted up and shared.