StricktlyDating is an Australian writer who creates pages of original funny quotes and status updates.
Hundreds of Facebook status updates about your life, their life and life in general. To entertain your online friends with, and express and share your feelings about life.
Status Updates And Quotes About Life:
- Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.
- In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
- The bad news is your journey in life is short. The good news is you're the driver.
- Sometimes the hardest thing, and the right thing are the same.
- The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
- You'll never be brave if you don't get hurt. You'll never learn if you don't make mistakes. You'll never be successful if you don't encounter failure.
- Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
- We are not given a good life or a bad life. We are given life and it's up to you to make it good or bad.
- Laugh often, dream big, reach for the stars!
- Life is a story. Make yours a best seller!
- There comes a time in life when you have to choose between turning the page or closing the book.
- Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
- Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect.
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. its about learning to dance in the rain.
- Life is what happens when you're busy making plans.
- Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.
- Life is like a camera. Focus on what's important and capture the good times. And if things don't work out, take another shot.
- Everything happens for a reason. And sometimes that reason is because you have been stupid.
- If you correct your mind the rest of your life will fall into place.
- If you want happiness, take a genuine interest in the everyday things.
- If you love life, don't waste it, for time is what life is made of.
- Life is like a roller coaster, it has it's ups and downs. And it's your choice to scream, or to enjoy the ride.
- Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings.
- I've learned that you can keep going, long after you think you can't.
- Stop wishing your life was different and live the one you have because it's the only one you've got.
- sometimes we just have to let go.
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- I don't want a perfect life, I want a happy life.
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not people or things.
- Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won't last forever. And if things are going bad, don't work. It can't last forever either.
- Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed.
- In the waves of change we find our true direction.
- Climb mountains, not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
- Whoever you are, be the best version of yourself.
- Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
- Life is very complicated. don't try to find answers, because when you find answers life changes the questions.
- Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things.
- Life is short. Waste it wisely.
- Kindness is everything in life.
- Never think what you have to offer is insignificant. There will always be someone out there who needs what you have to give.
- Forget it enough to get over it. Remember it enough so it doesn't happen again.
- When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
- Life is too short to spend with people who such the happiness out of you.
- Stop worrying about what you have to loose and start focusing on what you have to gain.
- If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done.
- When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
- Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow.
- Forget the days troubles, remember the day's blessings.
- Live your life and forget your age.
- Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life.
- Keep calm. Tomorrow is a new day.
- Keep calm, because life will go on.
- Don't wait because life goes faster than you think.
- Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.
- Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond to it.
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
- Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
- Some people are so poor, all they have is money.
- Don't be afraid your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.
- When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start happening.
- Each new day is another chance to change your life.
- Life lesson: Let your dreams be bigger than your fears.
- Always follow your dreams.
- We do not remember days, we remember moments.
- Don't dwell on the past, don't dream of the future, concentrate on the present moment.
- You only live once. And if you do it right, once is enough.
- Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle.
- To keep your balance in life you must keep moving.
- Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever.
- In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.
- Never depend on others too much because someday you will have to walk alone.
- Life is too important to be taken seriously.
- Live in the moment.
- The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just merely exist.
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
- Life isn't about finding yourself it's about creating yourself.
- Love is life and if you miss love, you miss life.
- Never get so busy making a living that you forget to live.
- You are only confined by the walls of yourself.
- It's my life and I know I'm going to live it.
- It's not happy people who are thankful, it's thankful people who are happy.
- Understand your worth. Value your life. Appreciate your blessings.
- When life puts you in tough situations, don't say "Why me?" say "Try me!"
- You are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.
- Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it's inspiring!
- Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.
- In life, people will love you and people will hate you, and none of that will have anything to do with you.
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right for you.
- Keep the faith. The most amazing things in life happen right at the moment you're about to give up hope.
- Don't believe in all you see and only believe in half of what you hear.
- If you don't spend your life yourself other people will spend it for you.
- We cannot change anything when we cannot change our thinking.
- When life hands you lemons, make lemon pie.
- If you don't do crazy things when you are young, you'll have nothing to smile about when you are old.
- You don't have to have it all figured out to move forward.
- Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and just go where your heart takes you.
- Leave a little sparkle wherever you go.
- Either we make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same!
© 2014 StrictlyQuotes
StrictlyQuotes (author) from Australia on April 09, 2016:
That's wonderful Nadine. I appreciate your comment.
Nadine May from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa on April 05, 2016:
Loved the following short quotes and I might create humorous designs for Tshirts about them.
Laugh often, dream big, reach for the stars!
Life is short. Waste it wisely.
Leave a little sparkle wherever you go. and my favorite: Life is a story. Make yours a best seller!
StrictlyQuotes (author) from Australia on September 21, 2015:
Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback!
wiserworld on September 21, 2015:
Nice collection of positivity there. Thanks for sharing it!
StrictlyQuotes (author) from Australia on November 26, 2014:
G'day Bob! And thank you.
diogenes from UK and Mexico on November 24, 2014:
Lots of Aussie "good sense" here and some that will make you feel uncomfortable because they describe "your" situation!
Well done Strictly x
StrictlyQuotes (author) from Australia on November 23, 2014:
Thanks Ms Dora and AliciaC
Dora Weithers from The Caribbean on November 23, 2014:
So many good quotes. At this stage of my life, I'm very serious about this one: "In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take." Thanks for the reminder.
Linda Crampton from British Columbia, Canada on November 22, 2014:
This is a great collection of quotes. All of them are interesting. Some I absolutely love! Thanks for sharing.
StrictlyQuotes (author) from Australia on November 22, 2014:
That's great and very sweet DDE! Thank you.
Devika Primić from Dubrovnik, Croatia on November 22, 2014:
I live and don't think of my age also love to me is more important than all materialism. Greatly approached just so meaningful quotes.
StrictlyQuotes (author) from Australia on November 22, 2014:
G'day Frank! Thank you and appreciate you taking the time to read :) Happy weekend.
Frank Atanacio from Shelton on November 22, 2014:
love most of the quotes.. entertaining and fun hub as always strictlydating voyed up and awesome :)