Get A Website Plus a Free Domain Name in Just 1 Hour!
Bring the new technology in your hands! Share your skills, improve and impress. Get Your Own Website and a Free Domain Name Here!
Java Program: Sort Numbers inside an array in an Ascending Order with a Sample Java Source Code
Sorting in Java is always there when you are learning java programming. Sorting numbers in ascending order shows on how ‘nested for loops’ work together. This program also uses array with a fix size. Rather than declaring a variable per entered number let just assign an array to hold a multiple of numbers. That way the program is much shorter and executes better. So, to sort numbers in Java we will have this following algorithm: If the 1st entered number in an array is greater than the 2nd, the program should swap the 2 numbers and let the smallest number comes first. Otherwise, the program would not do anything. Then the program would print the sorted numbers in the screen. See the Java Source code below.
Related Java Tutorials:
- List of Java Tutorial Examples and Source Codes for Absolute Beginners
- 5 Important Tips to Learn Java Programming and Other Programming Languages
- Basic Knowledge Required in Programming
- How to Program in Java Using Netbeans: Complete Simple Easy Steps
- Java Simple Codes for Beginners
- Java Tutorial for Beginners: A Beginners Guide on Learning Java Programming