L.M. Reid is an Irish writer who has published many articles in magazines and online.
How to Set up a New Gmail Account on my Cell Phone
How to create a new email account with Google Mail on your iPhone or iPad. It is safe and secure and has a spam detector so you are protected from all those unwanted emails in your inbox. It is free and has a massive memory. You can send emails and photos with ease.
How to Fill in the Application Form
I will also explain the Basics and Benefits. The link to the application form is at the end of this article. Just click on the link provided and fill in the quick form. And you too can enjoy all the fantastic features. There are so many uses and great features that you can use with this email provider that you will be amazed. Gmail is called Google Mail in the UK and Germany.
Lots of Free Space
- More than 7 GB of free storage space for your messages and attachments,
Quick and Easy to Use
- Attachments with your emails are very quick to upload and send.
- Allows up to 20 MB of space for attachments.
- If you have contacts that also use Google email then they are guaranteed to receive your attachments too.
- No more receiving a message that your email was returned because the attachment was too large.
Secure and Safe
- Google uses HTTPS encryption in so your emails are always private and secure.
- Google has a very sensitive spam detector. It blocks spam before it gets to your inbox.
Search and Find
- If you get a lot of email and need to find one quickly then you can use the Search button to find the exact message you want.
- If there are emails that you always want to read first then you have the option of putting them in your Priority Inbox. Google will then automatically separate this important email from all the others.
How To Set Up Gmail on Your Cellphone
No Flash Advertisements
- Gmail only allows relevant text ads. You will not have to put up with those very annoying flash and image banner advertisements that other email providers allow on their sites.
- When you are signed in to Gmail you can chat online to any of the people on your contact list whenever you are both online.
Free Phone Calls
- If you live in the US or Canada you can call any phone in the U.S. and Canada for free through Gmail. You will also get low rates to other countries.
The Gmail Sign up Page
The link below brings you directly to the Gmail sign up page. Just click it and fill in the short application form. It should only take a few minutes at the most. Then you can start to enjoy the benefits of the best email provider on the internet,
You will now understand why I believe that Gmail is the best free email on the internet. Here is the link for the Google email application form.
Click on the link here: Free Gmail application form
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
L M Reid (author) from Ireland on January 01, 2020:
Hello Ricky, I am glad I was able to help
Ricky Siena Firmansyah from Indonesia on July 07, 2015:
Good job and excelent article thanks somuch this post very useful to me ...
L M Reid (author) from Ireland on January 10, 2012:
That is strange. I have 5 Gmail accounts. When you go to register a new account are you using the same user name? They may be telling you that that user name already exists. Type in a different user name for the new account.
There is no other reason I can think of really. Try that and let me know how you get on
chuma on January 10, 2012:
last of last year i made a gmail account and it worked, now i have another computer and would like to set up a new account and get rid of the last one but every time i type in my name when filling in the form it always says there is already an existing account.i realy want a new account so what can i do?
L M Reid (author) from Ireland on November 16, 2011:
You have to be filling in the Birthday part on the application wrong. It should be like this MM/DD/YYYY (e.g. 11/16/2011. That is the month first, day second and year last. Sometimes the year will stay at 2011 so make sure it is changed to your year of birth.
Good luck and let me know how you get on
rosh on November 15, 2011:
my God i have been trying to open an account for about 2 weeks now must it be s hard i fill in the form properly but it doesn't allow tells me must meet certain age requirement after i press accept button am 27yrs old am i not allowed to open account?????
L M Reid (author) from Ireland on October 11, 2011:
To go to your email account type in Gmail in a search engine. Sign in, then click on the InBox icon on the left to see your emails.
To read your emails click on each one and they will open
firstname.lastname@example.org on October 11, 2011:
ican't open my mail and i have register with gmail please help how to go or open my mails