I'm Manjushree and I'm an aspiring writer from Kolkata, India
Top Bluetooth Ear Buds That Are Popular Among Music Lovers
Top Bluetooth Ear Buds That Are Popular Among Music Lovers
Do you listen to music regularly but unable to find quality ear buds? In today’s era, it is really important to buy wireless bluetooth ear buds as they are really easy to use compared to wired ones. They are the best choice for people listening to music on the go. Whether you are commuting, working out in a gym or jogging, quality ear buds will give you the best sound and will uplift your mood.
When Bluetooth technology in headphones was launched, the devices had a lot of connectivity issues and also short battery life. But with the advancement of technology, wireless transmission standards and battery life have improved. And after surveying the users of Bluetooth headphones, big brands have identified that ear buds are becoming more popular.
This is the reason why Bluetooth ear buds have become trendy and are selling like hot cakes.
How to choose the best earphone for your needs
With the different types of earphones available, once you decide on which style you think will work best for your day in and day out, you want to make sure that they also meet certain criteria so they will fit, perform well and last for years to come. With that in mind, we wanted to share out checklist when it comes to choosing the best earphones.
Comfort and fit
The right amount of comfort is important in anything you wear on your body. From jeans to earphones, something worn sparingly won’t generally become uncomfortable. However, over time, without the proper fit, can become really uncomfortable. To get an idea of whether or not the earphones you’re buying are not only a good fit, but comfortable, if you have the chance, try the earphones on for about 20 minutes to determine if they are a good fit or not.
For headphones, weight can be a significant factor in regards to overall comfort. Although the overall weight of the headphones may not be that much, when they are on your head, that weight can affect how comfortable they are. The headband can also influence the level of comfort with padding and adjustable to ensure a proper fit.
With earphones, portability isn’t usually an issue. The physical design of both earphones and headphones, especially those that are wireless are designed for portability. Whether you’re at the gym or hanging around the house, many earphones are made for anybody’s active lifestyle. Make sure that the ones you choose not only satisfy your audio needs but your lifestyle needs as well.
If, in addition to the work that you do, live a pretty active lifestyle, the durability of your earphones could be something to consider before making a decision. While many earphones and headphones will come with carrying cases to protect them when they aren’t being used. If they are high-end earphones, check to see if you can purchase replacement parts. It can be a lot less money to replace parts of your earphones instead of buying a new set.
Wired or Wireless
Whether you should choose wired or wireless earphones is strictly a personal choice. The can be benefits and negatives for either choice. Wired earphones can offer better sound quality than some brands of wireless earphones but the cord can become tangled easily. While you won’t run into that problem with wireless, the cost of many wireless headphones can be a negative to some.
While for many people, spending hundreds of dollars on top of the line earphones can be a feasible option, but for others, it may not be so easy. Choosing a pair of earphones that fit your budget can sometimes help you find a better quality cheaper option that you would have gotten spending hundreds of dollars on a more expensive pair of earphones.
How do wireless bluetooth earphones work?
Prior to the commencement of Wireless Technology, our wireless headphones and earphones had some kind of connector either in the form of headband or wire connected with the system in the form of channels.
Recommended Top Bluetooth Ear Buds For Music Lovers
Now to solve all the points mentioned above to save your time, below we have created a list of top bluetooth ear buds from top brands:
- Apple Air Pods Pro: If music is packaged with comfort, then that would be the best thing as putting undue pressure on the ears may create a nuisance for the listener. Thanks to Apple’s innovative technology as its Air Pods Pro weigh only 5.4 gm. If you are looking for crisp and clear voice with outstanding battery life, then you can put your hands on these air pods. The battery life is 5 hours without the charging case and more than 24 hours without the charging device. It has a Microphone, the controls available are. Tap, voice control. Audio Codec: SBC or AAC.
- Optoma NuForce BE Sport4- It is one of the best earbuds for all situations like if you want to go for a gym or a walk you can wear time. They are ideal for exercise. It has lightweight functionality and impressive sound quality. These earbuds are sleek, smart and are made of glossy black metal with lime green colour. There are three pairs of silicone ear tips in different sizes, and a generous nine pairs of ‘ear wings’, which feature a protruding section of silicon to balance them inside the ear. This allows the BE Sport4s to remain in place even during vigorous exercise while remaining consistently comfortable. There are three pairs of silicone ear tips in different sizes, and a generous nine pairs of ‘ear wings’, which feature a protruding section of silicon to balance them inside the ear. This allows the BE Sport4s to remain in place even during vigorous exercise while remaining consistently comfortable.
- RHA MA390 Wireless - This pair of a wireless earbud is good for listening to music at home. It has excellent inbuilt quality. Its battery life lasts for hours and it has a wireless range of 150m. It has a more dynamic sound facility.
- Sennheiser CX Sport wireless earphones - It is designed in Germany and has fantastic audio quality. They have a battery life of six hours. It is sweat-resistant in nature which means they'll last you all day, whether you're wearing them on your commute or taking them out for a jog. It has got two years of warranty.
- Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 - Its weight is 9.2 grams. Its battery life is 9 hours. It has outstanding audio quality. It has got no noise cancellation feature. It is comfy in design but its control buttons are not that effective. It has got a mind-blowing sound system without the wires. It comes in good value for money.
In case I have missed out on your favourites please mention in the comments below:
This content reflects the personal opinions of the author. It is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and should not be substituted for impartial fact or advice in legal, political, or personal matters.
© 2020 Manjushree Biswas Maity