StricktlyDating is an Australian writer who creates pages of original funny quotes and status updates.
Facebook status updates about feeling alone, spending time alone, being lonely and also needing some alone time.
Facebook Status Updates About Being Alone
- Sometimes doing the right thing means you will have to stand alone. But it won't be for long.
- Good friends won't let you do crazy things alone.
- A little alone time never hurt anybody.
- Sometimes being alone is peaceful.
- If you're alone and I'm lonely, why can't we be together?
- A lonely day sometimes leads you to make positive decisions for yourself.
- With friends like mine, I rarely feel alone.
- Sometimes you need to walk alone, just to show you can.
- They really should invent a cure for loneliness... Like a pill that makes you feel loved or something!
- It's not fair that I'm feeling alone and lonely and you're out there, and you don't care anymore.
- Good friends won't let you attend special events alone.
- If you don't want this dance, I'll happily dance alone.
- I may be alone, but I'm on the road to somewhere beautiful.
- Let me be the one who never leaves you all alone.
- Have you ever felt alone in a crowded room?
- I wish we never met because I have felt so alone since you left.
- When you're forced to stand alone, you realise what you have in you.
- Alone with you. Alone with me.
- You can't cure loneliness with a bottle of wine, but it sure can lead to some funny shananigans!
- If you want me to come back, you need to leave me alone to make up my own mind.
- I plan on making being alone look good!
- I need a cure for my lonely heart.
- Honestly, some alone time will not hurt you.
- The next time you're feeling lonely, remember a caterpiller does need time alone before it can emerge as a butterfly.
- Once you have the courage to do something new on your own, you start to realise you're capable of anything.
- If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone.
- Sometimes I need some time out, to figure out what direction I want to head in next.
- I need some moments in life alone, just for me.
- Feelings are just feelings and feelings can change, but right now I'm feeling I need some time on my own, alone.
- Let's catch up again after we have both spent some time alone to sort through our own feelings.
- 204 countries, 6 billion people, and yet I am all alone.
- When I say I need some time alone, please don't interrupt me with a dozen text messages, please respect my need for a little time out.
- Yes I am single. No I am not lonely. I am simply enjoying the freedom of being on my own.
- I hate when my best friend is not in class and I'm left alone with all these crazy kids!
- That moment when you're all alone... AND YOU LOVE IT!
- It's easy to stand with the crowd; it takes courage to stand alone.
- There's nothing like time alone to clear your head.
- If you're lonely and you know it clap your hands. Clap! Clap!
- Having my own party because who said being alone has to be boring!
- I get more done when I do it alone.
- I can stay strong even when I am all alone.
- I can't remember the last time I had 5 minutes alone.
- There is strength to be found in spending time alone.
- What's it gonna take for you to leave me alone?
- When you have a sister you never feel alone.
- Why can't you just leave me alone? You're the reason I'm in so much pain.
- I fear that I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life... And I don't want to settle in order not to be.
- I mostly just hate to sleep alone.
- Trust me, I just need a little time out.
- Being lonely isn't having no one around, it's the feeling that there is no one around who cares.
- This is the meaning of love: We are never alone.
- I always feel alone when you go away.
- Not one to sit at home alone. I'm going to get out and date myself today!
- Another warm day, alone and enjoying the sunshine.
- It must be time for some alone time!
- I am overdue for some me time and the chance to relax alone.
- I just need a little time alone to recharge.
- When I'm alone I feel at peace.
- I'm thinking I might have a problem since this is not the first time I've found myself drinking alone.
- I don't mind being alone, I don't like feeling lonely though.
- How could I ever feel lonely with so many amazing friends?
- Because of family I never feel lonely for any length of time.
- When you're all alone I hope you truly know how bad I wanna be there.
- I always come up with something brilliant after a little time spent alone.
- At the end of the day, I enjoy relaxing alone.
- When someone says they need some time alone, please listen and give that person the chance to sort out whatever they need to do on their own.
- Don't stress when I ask for a little alone time. I just need a few moments from time to time to unwind in my own company.
- When I ask for alone time, it's not about you, or anything you have done. It's about me needing some time for myself.
- Sometimes it's boring and lonely with just my own company.
- I'm smiling: that alone should scare you!
- I will dance alone in the rain if it seems like fun at the time!
Copyright: Hubpages Author StricktlyDating
- Best friends stay, even when you ask to be left alone.
- It's beautiful to be alone. To be alone does not need to mean you are lonely.
- Standing alone doesn't mean I'm alone, it means I'm strong enough to handle things all by myself.
- One day I hope I'll reach what I'm searching for. Until then I'll walk alone.
- It doesn't take much to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.
- If two people are happy together, then leave them alone.
- She makes being alone look pretty!
- Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
- If I can't have you I'd rather be alone.
- I'll come back, after a little alone time.
- It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
- We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone.
- Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we are not alone.
- Just a little time alone, feels so good.
- I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
- You're never going to be alone again, from this moment on.
- You think you're alone, but you're not the only one.
- I just want to turn off my phone and spend some time alone.
- Alone, but happy.
- I like being alone. Not lonely, just alone.
© 2009 StrictlyQuotes
Vandana on March 23, 2015:
Lonely without you
steven from alabama, domociled in Georgia on December 14, 2014:
I would not wish being single and alone on my worst enemy.
akhi on November 26, 2014:
Be happy to be alone...enjoy being alone
NAITIK on November 12, 2014:
Do not play the game of love on the pitch of life
syed yasir jalali on March 25, 2013:
You are what you think
earthbound1974 from Bicol, Philippines on September 06, 2012:
A very nice hub. You see, I'm alone and never entertained (formally) boys after I became a single mother.
Thanks for the quotes. It helps!