Sometimes, buying the favorite fragrance for teens might not be as fun as one would think, especially when considering the one that would suit the recipient. Now, to make things easy for you choosing the right choice, I’ve compiled some of the best perfumes for teenage girls. The one that best describe your lovely, nice and sweet scent could be purchased for your daughter as a special gift; be it a birthday gift or when she is going back to college.
List of Best Perfumes For Teenage Girls
- Abercrombie & Fitch Perfume 8: Fruity and something fun from Abercrombie & Fitch. It’s a very light and sweet smelling perfume that is not too strong or overpowering. This scent possesses top notes of orange, mandarin, grapefruit and Clementine; middle notes of lily, melon, amaryllis, freesia and violet; as well as base notes of amber, vanilla, vetiver and musk which make it a very perfect, fresh and soothing fragrance for teen girls which they always love to wear. You get noticeable easily when being worn and you’ll receive a lot of warm compliments, mostly from guys appreciating the unique notes that all blends well. They’re neither too expensive nor too cheap and I would greatly recommend this for young girls as a daytime wear especially in winter.
- Fantasy Britney Spears Perfume: Fantasy is the second fragrance by Britney Spears and was launched in 2005. Friends, relatives or strangers can’t resist you the moment and anytime you wear this scent. A clean, citrus perfume for summer and winter, Sexy sweet smelling signature but not too overpowering which means you can wear this stuff to work or for all special occasions. It contains top notes of red lychee, golden quince and kiwi; middle notes of cupcake, jasmine and white chocolate; as well blends well with base notes of creamy musk, sensual woods and orris root. One of my online friends that bought this perfume for her daughter had never regretted buying it. She told me her daughter and mostly her college mates love to smell this scent.
- Vera Wang Princess Perfume for Women by Vera Wang: Have you been looking for a signature that was not too overpowering? Sincerely, this is a nice soothing and sweet fragrance which teenage girls always love to have. It’s light and last all day long. This sexy scent possesses top notes of waterlily, apple, mandarin, meringue and apricot; middle notes of guava, tiare flower, tuberose and dark chocolate; as well as base notes of pink frosting, vanilla, amber and woods. Vera Wang princess perfume is highly recommended for evening wear. It smells really good but the notes are not too strong. A fun and youthful fresh scent.
- Pink Victoria’s Secret for Women: It has a good balanced combination of sweetness and green notes. A clean, fresh and slightly fruity scent, that is, not too citrus but sexy. Pink is recommended for everyday use. This feminine fragrance contains top notes of Artemisia, juniper berries, mandarin orange, violet leaf and bergamot; middle notes of peony, neroli, freesia and lily-of-the-valley; as well as base notes of vetiver, sandalwood, vanilla and musk. I interviewed some college girls recently, and I was happy with their responses. Most of them said they received compliments all day when they wore it. It has a unique notes and the scent lingers a little longer.
- DKNY Be Delicious By Donna Karan for Women; Eau De Parfum Spray, 1-Ounce Bottle: It smells really good on teens, the top notes are not too strong and the scent lingers all day long. It is a clean, fresh, citrus fruity-floral fragrance for teenagers. This great scent comes in apple-shape bottle which is decorated with a green metallic base. Again, this feminine scent possesses top notes of apple, cucumber, magnolia and grapefruit; middle notes of white lily-of-the-valley, rose, violet and tuberose; as well blends nicely with base notes of whitewoods, white amber and sandalwood.
Your contributions are highly welcomed, so if you thought of any other fragrances for teens that are clean and last longer then feel free to leave some in the comment box below; also don’t forget to bookmark and share this hub with relatives, college mates and others still looking for information about the best perfumes for teenage girls.
FlourishAnyway from USA on August 01, 2014:
Good selection. Tommy Girl is also a nice fragrance for this age -- not too strong.
Ruby Jean Richert from Southern Illinois on January 31, 2012:
Nice selection..Interesting..Voted up. thank you..