Types of Organic Facials to Rejuvenate Your Skin
Aloe vera contains a lot of aloe vera gel,
which is a thick and sticky liquid that comes from the innermost layer of the leaves.
Aloe vera gel has been known for its:
skincare properties for centuries.
Aloe vera gel can be directly applied to the face.
For best results:
- leave the aloe vera gel on the face for about 10 minutes
- gently massage over face
- then rinse off with water.
How to Use Aloe Vera to Hydrate Your Skin this Summer
According to medical tests, aloe vera gel
contains :various minerals and vitamins such as:
- vitamin A
- vitamin C
- vitamin E
- vitamin B1
- vitamin B2
- vitamin B6
- folic acid
Ways in Which Aloe Vera Benefits Your Skin
The combination of these substances has
good antioxidant and anti-aging activities, can :
- activate cell vitality
- increase skin elasticity and toughness
- delay the skin aging process.
In addition, aloe vera gel has:
anti-inflammatory and bactericidal
- detoxifying effects
and has a certain effect on relieving and eliminating mild and moderate acne.
i apply Aloevera Gel every night & look what happened to my face Crystal Clear Skin
This What Happens When Your Rub Cucumber to Your Face
Cucumbers contain several ingredients that are great for the skin.
Rubbing cucumber slices on your face , can:
- directly supplement the nutrients your skin needs without any side effects.
Cucumber is rich in cucumber enzymes, and cucumber enzymes have strong biological activity.
- Cucumber enzymes can :
- enhance the metabolism of the skin
- speed up the blood circulation
- remove toxins from the skin
and make your skin look firmer and healthier.
Try out this life-changing skincare hack! DIY Frozen Cucumber Facial #Shorts
Cucumbers are an excellent source of silica
, a beauty mineral. Silica is found in many skin care products.
- connective tissue
- collagen production and metabolism
- tightens skin
- improves sagging
- and reduces wrinkles.
cucumber is also rich in vitamin C and vitamin E, which are natural antioxidants that can :
- scavenge harmful free radicals
- stimulate the growth of skin cells
- and delay the aging process of the skin.
Cucumber for Face Mask
This herb will make our skin glow naturally
As an :
active substance, ginseng is an essential ingredient in many cosmetics.
Ginseng is an excellent source of :
- and ginseng polysaccharides
which are the most active components of ginseng.
Clinical studies have shown that ginsenosides can:
- activate skin cells
- enhance skin elasticity and toughness
- reduce the appearance of fine lines
- promote hydration
- protect the skin barrier.
Ginseng polysaccharide can:
- expand skin capillaries
- promote skin blood circulation
- improve the cellular firmness,
- and delay skin aging process.
In recent years, ginseng has become one of the most popular herbs in the world due to its:
- and immune-improving properties.
Gingseng for Skin; Benefits :
Impressive Benefits of the Banana Peel to Your Skin
The tryptophan content of banana peel is 5 times that of banana.
banana peels are much higher in nutrients such as:
- vitamin B6
- and calcium than bananas.
- Banana peels make up about one-third of a banana's weight.
- Banana peel not only has medicinal value, but also has beauty effects.
Banana peel contains :
- more than 10 Carotenoids and More Than 40 Phenolic Compounds.
These two active substances have strong antioxidant and antibacterial effects, and can effectively inhibit the reproduction of fungi and bacteria.
Benefits of Banana Peel for the Skin
It is recommended that people with skin problems such as
acne (pimples) on the face use banana peel to wipe their face twice a day. After a period of time, there will be unexpected results.
Potential benefits of banana peels also include:
- gentle exfoliation
- improving skin elasticity
- and resilience
and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
i rubbed Banana Peel on my face & my Pimples are gone, Banana Face Mask
How Good is Watermelon for the Skin?
Watermelon is the most beneficial fruit for the skin.
Watermelon is rich in:
- glutamic acid
- malic acid
- phosphoric acid
and other amino acids.
These amino acids are easily absorbed by the skin, thereby promoting :
- the physiological activity of the skin
- enhancing skin elasticity and toughness
- moisturizing the skin
- and reducing wrinkles.
At the same time, watermelon is the most water-rich fruit, and its water content is as high as 95%.
Eating watermelon can :
- replenish the moisture of skin cells
- speed up skin metabolism
- and avoid dry skin.
The Indian Express Let these watermelon face masks make your skin glow like never before | Lifestyle News,The Indian Express
How Good is Avocado for the Skin?
Avocados are Packed with antioxidants like:
- beta carotene
Which help soften the skin as well as hydrate it if applied topically.
- You can use a moisturising mask of avocado.
The unsaturated fatty acids of avocado oil are mainly composed of:
- oleic acid
- linoleic acid
- palmitoleic acid.
These ingredients make avocado oil have excellent skin penetration ability and can be applied directly on the skin, which not only:
- moisturizes the skin
- but also penetrates deep into the bottom layer of the skin
- increases the elasticity and toughness of the skin
- and delays the aging process of the skin.
Rich in alpha-hydroxyl acid, strawberries help get rid of dead skin cells
. Strawberries also ;:
- boost up collagen production
- minimise fine line and wrinkles due to the presence of vitamin C.
- Also, omega-3 fatty acids present in strawberries help lighten the skin tone.
Strawberry Fruit Mask Spa
The Health Benefits of Applying Grape Seed to Your Skin
Grape seed oil can not only be applied to the skin, but also edible,
Grape seed oil is rich in :
- vitamin E
- linoleic acid
- and anthocyanins.
These three substances are very beneficial to the health of the skin.
Apply grape seed oil on the surface of the skin and gently massage the skin to allow it to be fully absorbed, which can :
- make the skin shiny
- delicate and elastic.
Long-term use can:
- eliminate wrinkles and stains,
- slow down the skin aging process.