Cristale Adams is an online author and publisher. Her articles vary in topics and focus on real life. She always enjoys learning new things.
The Modern Woman
A modern woman has many responsibilities and obligations to fill that making time for herself can be a full challenge. Not just raising a family, but attending school, working, and hobbies can leave no time left for anything to help a modern girl feel like a girl.
The modern woman also has much more independence and choices to make compared to historical times. She can be a full-time mother and wife but also strive to achieve personal goals. The modern woman also looks much different than historical times.
Modern Women Look Better
The Modern Woman's Appearance
The modern woman has a much more different appearance than the woman from many generations before. The modern woman dresses differently but also acts differently. Modern women tend to wear more makeup, more jewelry, and less clothing when compared to women during the 1950's generation, who wore less makeup and more clothing. The modern woman's appearance has evolved and changed so much that many women forget the basics of looking amazing. Many modern women may be so busy and caught up with their life that they may lack on their appearance because there is not enough time within their busy schedule.
Better Now or Then?
Tips for Women on How to Look Amazing
This article is about the modern woman, but also contains some helpful and easy tips for women on how to look amazing during their busy life. By accomplishing these tips, any woman can look amazing and also feel amazing about herself. After a few small changes have been made and old patterns changed, any woman can look amazing and feel amazing, on the inside and out.
1. A Healthy Diet is Everything.
What a person consumes shows on the outside and can affect their skin, hair, nails, and health in general. Consuming a healthy diet every day is the best thing a woman can do. Not only is it good on the inside but also on the outside. With maximum amounts of water, fruits and vegetables, protein, and grains consumed daily, benefits and changes can be noticed in as little as one to two weeks. Some of the benefits to be seen are:
- Nails will grow and become stronger.
- Hair will become shinier and manageable.
- Skin can have a reduction in acne, inflammation, and redness.
- Can prolong life expectancy and decrease disease chances,
2. Avoid Too Much Makeup.
When it comes to applying and wearing makeup, it should only accentuate natural features. Make should always be worn appropriately for women to look amazing. Some examples include:
- Lips - Lips should be enhanced with lip gloss and the lips should be exfoliated with a toothbrush.
- Eyes - eye shadow is usually worn only during formal events, but neutral and natural colors may be worn in moderation.
- Skin - an oil free foundation is great to cover imperfections, but the correct shade should match natural skin tone.
3. Practice Self-Care.
Self-care is important for everyone to utilize for a healthier self and a polished appearance. Caring for your personal needs is necessary for maintaining an amazing and sanitary look, but also because it can demonstrate pride in your look. There are a few aspects of personal hygiene that should be accomplished:
- Body - bathe every other day; remove unwanted hair with a razor or hair removal cream; always moisturize after washing
- Face - wash face twice per day - once in the morning and once before bed; always moisturize after washing; never go to sleep with makeup on.
- Teeth - brush, floss, and rinse with mouthwash twice a day (in the morning and before bed) and whiten once per month.
- Hair - wash hair every other day; be sure to condition after washing; dry hair gently by squeezing firmly to avoids tangles and breakage.
- Nails - have regular manicures and pedicures to avoid nails getting out of control; keep nails natural looking; do not bite nails.
4. Get Enough Sleep.
Many women have dark circles and or puffy eyes from lack of sleep. Lack of sleep is something everyone struggles with because of everything else that is going on in their life. The average person should be getting at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night. In reality, the average person only gets 4 to 6 hours of sleep per night. Finding more time to sleep allows cells to renew and rejuvenate for healing and repairing. This does not happen or only partially happens when there is a lack of adequate sleep hours. Sleep should be a priority instead of social media or other distractions.
5. And the Right Attitude.
Attitude means having a certain way of thinking or feeling about someone or something which is reflected through behavior. The attitude can be favor or disfavor. Having a positive attitude means thinking and feeling positively about people and situations, as in favoring them. Even during tough and challenging times, having a positive attitude is much more attractive than being negatiive.
How to Look Amazing Up Close In Person
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2013 Cristale Adams