Want to achieve glowy, radiant skin? The largest organ— and needs extra care to make it healthy and glowy. Your beaming epidermis indicates your healthy skin. Dry, unhealthy skin can intimidate you with signs of aging, wrinkles, and blemishes. Many factors are responsible for robbing your natural glow stress, unhealthy diet, improper sleep, wrong products, aging, etc.
Fortunately, you can get back your glowing skin while adding a simple routine to your life. These expert tips will help you to achieve radiating skin and conquer the world with your healthy complexion. So, let’s begin our blog—
One of the significant factors to get a satiny smooth complexion is having a healthy diet. As mentioned earlier, our skin reflects our health. Whatever you eat, it will show up on your face. So to get the beam of glow to your face, you must consider a healthy diet; rich in vitamins, proteins, and healthy fatty acids.
- Avoid eating sugar, junk foods, and processed foods.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Try to accumulate green vegetables, nuts, citrus fruits, and eggs.
Hydration is Everything:
Your skin could shine when there is enough water inside your body. Water is the major component of our body, so we should drink as much water as we can. Drink at least 3 liters of water daily, which will help you to remove toxins and free radicals from the body.
- You can drink detox water by adding cucumber, lemon slices with mint leaves.
- Drink sip by sip.
Get Enough Sleep:
You might get puffy eyes and swollen faces while you do not get enough sleep. You should take at least 8 hours of sleep to get your body repaired. Our skin cells mainly recover during the night, so we should have enough sleep.
Cleansing is The Key:
Clean your face regularly. Dirt, pollution accumulates inside the pores. Face cleansing helps to remove all the unwanted impurities out from the pores. Wash your face twice a day and deep cleanse your pores at least once a week.
- Use face wash according to your skin condition.
- Take your time to remove makeup at night.
- You can double cleanse your face. Use a cleansing oil to break makeup, and then use foaming face wash to wash off the makeup.
- You can use clay masks to clean out your pores.
Exfoliate To Remove Dead Cells:
Every cell has some life span. They tend to degrade after some time interval. Dead skin cells aggregate on the epidermis and can easily clog your skin if not removed. Exfoliation removes these dead cells so that the new epidermis can come on top. The tiny beads help to remove blackheads and whiteheads trapped into the pores.
- Exfoliation is a must at least twice a week.
- Use gentle exfoliators. Avoid using apricot one because it has abrasive beads and can damage your epidermis layer.
- If you have active acne, then skip this process entirely.
Toning is the most underrated step of the skincare regime. Use a toner after exfoliation to seal the pores which get open after face wash and exfoliation. You can use toner according to your skin’s needs. You can use rose water as a toner for glowing skin.
- Apply a toner after cleansing your face to seal the pores.
Use Face Masks or DIY Homemade Masks:
Use face masks according to your needs and will reduce your skin issues. Face masks help to remove the dead epidermis layers and bring out the new epidermis layer. You can use homemade face packs by adding ingredients that can make your skin glossy. Ingredients include banana, honey, glycerine, coconut oil, aloe vera, almond oil, yogurt, etc.
- Sensitive skin people can use homemade face packs.
- Oily people can use clay masks, while dry people can use yogurt or honey in their packs.
- Apply masks at least once a week.
Boost The Moisture Level:
Moisturization is a must if you wish for a glowing complexion. Every individual needs moisturization, even if you have oily skin. If you think that you have oily skin and won’t need moisturizer, then you are wrong. If we don’t put moisturizer, the skin will start releasing oil to the epidermis layer. Your skin will turn out more oily. You also need to moisturize your skin before applying makeup.
- People with Oily/Combination type can use gel-based or oil-free moisturizers.
- Dry skin people can use heavy moisturizers.
- Oily skin people can use Aloe Vera gel to stable out their sebum production.
- Try serums or essence to boost the hydration level.
Sun absorbs all the moisture from our epidermis layer and makes it dry and dull. A good sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection helps to control sun damage. If you don’t use sunscreens, start using them right away. You will see a positive result after using sunscreens.
- Use at least SPF 50 to get complete protection from tanning and sun damage.
- Apply sun protection 20 minutes before heading out from home.
- You can use a moisturizer with SPF in it to eliminate extra steps.
Sweat Out To Get Healthy, Glowy Complexion:
You might already know the benefits of doing a workout. Adopt a good habit of exercise or yoga to keep your skin, body, and mind fresh. Exercise helps to lift out the mood and also freshen up your body cells. Boost blood circulation, which ultimately boosts collagen production and makes your skin healthy and glossy.
- Do your exercise daily.
- Eat a healthy diet and remove carbs from your diet.
- Exercise helps to reduce stress levels which is the biggest reason for dull skin.
© 2021 Ankita Kahol