When you have pale skin, every little flaw seems visible -- acne, small veins, discoloration under the eyes -- so you really want that even coverage.
The best foundation for pale skin will give you all of this and more.
You want a foundation that not only makes your skin look even, but one that makes it look luminous and bright. In addition, you want a product that won't look like it is cake-y on your skin.
Finally, you want prevent further breakouts on your skin. Even women who don't have oily skin can get acne from foundation because of the fatty acids in the product. So an oil-free foundation is ideal.
This hub gives you a suggestion for the foundation that will cover all three of these needs -- an Origins product that we have discovered is the best foundation for pale skin. We have included a photo of foundation color swatches as well.
Origins Stay Tuned Balancing Face Makeup will be ideal for pale skin because:
- It has optical diffusers that adjust the light on your face so that your coverage is even and bright. It helps acne marks, veins, and discolored skin blend away.
- It is oil-free and noncomedogenic/non-greasy so that your skin will not be prone to further breakouts while you are wearing it. This helps prevent pink and red spots from clouding up your porcelain skin.
For Pale Skin with Warm Tones
Which Shade is Right for You?
Warm Skin Tones
If you have warm tones to your skin, you will do best with the Fair shade. How do you know if you have warm skin? Here are some hints:
- You have brown or hazel eyes
- You look good in peach, brown, and forest and Kelly green colors.
- You have been called an "Autumn."
- You might have red, brown, or golden blonde hair.
- Although you have yellow/olive undertones, you still are not prone to tan much.
For Pale Skin with Cool Tones
Cool Skin Tones
If you have a cool skin tone, you will do best with the Angel shade. How do you know if you have a cool skin tone? Here are some hints:
- You have blue or green eyes
- You look good in cherry red, baby blue, and pink.
- You have been called a "Winter" or a "Spring."
- You might have ash blonde, platinum blonde, dishwater blonde, or ash brown hair.
- You have veins that are easily seen through your skin, especially when you first wake up in the morning.
When you have combination/oily skin and are also pale, you need to treat your face with the utmost care and pampering. Having the right product can mean the difference between just showing up and shimmering.