Jen Panaro has worked for years in retail. She loves shopping and is an expertise on the latest products on the market.
New Make up trends on the market...
Steps to an Amazing Summer Look
Summer is almost here. New make up trends are out. Are you in the mood for a new look?
Before you give it the finishing touch...
6) Channel Foundation. $60.00. Can be Found at Lord and Taylor, Bloomingdales, Macy's and Sacks Fifth Avenue.
7) Clinique Powder. $30.00 Can be found at Lord and Taylor or Sephora.
8) Nars Highlighter. $38.00 Can be found at Lord and Taylor, and Sephora.
9) Nars Bronzer. $38.00. Just a little to give yourself that extra glow. Can be found at Lord and Taylor and Sephora.
10) Clinique Rose Blush. $25.00 From Sephora.
11) Spring Eyeshadow colors. Palettes are great for these. Elf makeup is great. $14.00. Can be found anywhere Elf Cosmetics are sold.
12) Nars Red Lipstick. $34.00 Sephora, Lord and Taylor.
13) Sephora Black Liquid Eyeliner. $30.00. Sephora.
14) Clinique Mascara. $19.50, Clinique.com, Sephora or Lord and Taylor.com.
15) If you have time give your hair a little curl.
Sephora great selection of make up
Nars is great. The makeup stays on for hours. Clinique is good if you have sensitive skin. There are tons of great make up out there. These are just some tips for spring. For spring try going with floral. Florals always work well in spring. If you are in the need for a new look, try this one out. Remember how you feel about yourself on the inside is the energy on the outside you attract. This look is easy to put together and it is a great look for spring and early summer. Happy Summer everyone!
MAC Makeup, popular makeup brand besides Sephora!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Jennifer Panaro