Best Sweet Smelling Perfumes for Women
Sometimes, you can easily get attracted to someone simply because of how the person smells. Perfumes do say a lot about your personality. It's something that really influences your moods, and how people think about you. According to the report published by McClatchy Newspapers on January 21, 2008, “Scents may also be chosen for the emotion they evoke. For example, lavender is said to bring a sense of calm; peppermint and citrus are invigorating. Combinations of vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli, ylang-ylang, and jasmine can create a sensual concoction”.
If you want to get noticed by men within seconds, simply wear one of these sweet smelling perfumes and you’ll easily turn them on. The reason why you have not been rated high among others and complimented all the time is that you’re still missing some of these nice feminine scents.
This article will reveal some of the hot feminine scents that will lure people to ask you this particular question “what sexiest smelling woman perfume did you wear yesterday? Finding a sweet smelling perfume for a woman that aligns with her personality is really hard, isn't it? Yes, going through the list below is your chance to find a few good suggestions and to help others by agreeing or disagreeing that wearing perfume before you get dressed is a bad thing.
List of Sweet Smelling Perfumes for Women
1. Reminiscent of New York City's area code, 212 Sexy Perfume by Carolina Herrera: This was recently reviewed as one of the preferred and most fantastic best sweet smelling auras for nightlife and a sure fire head turner. It can turn you into a subtle seductress. It has aromas of tangerine, bergamot, cotton candy and musk.
2. The Beat by Burberry: I love this clean scent on my wife. A lot of women have been wearing it with no complaints whatsoever. You might have been trying out some of these sweet smelling perfumes, but I can bet it with you, this is the sexiest loving one for a woman. It has warm fragrance notes of Ceylon tea, pink pepper, mandarin, and white musk.
3. Angel by Thierry Mugler: This is one of the prestigious perfumes which contain almost every sweet-scented fragrance aromas available. Be it honey, chocolate, candy floss, caramel, coconut, red berries, vanilla, honeydew melon. It is a very strong sweet smelling perfume that makes her feel desirable and sexy and only needs one spray to boost your confidence and attraction. You get noticed easily with just a spray on the pulse points.
4. Ralph Lauren's BLUE for Women: Of course, this women's fragrance has uniquely clean and elegant notes which can last to one hour or more than that depending on the part of your body that you applied it on. It was earlier rated as one of the sexiest sweet smelling perfumes by a lot of folks wearing them. This feminine scent has a unique blend of soft florals, with watery freshness to top it off.
5. Dolce and Gabbana’s Light Blue for Women: This Italian brand has a sexy sweet smell among perfumes. Girls like wearing it because they receive a warm compliment from people each and every time they wear it. This fragrance which is made of natural or synthetic fragrant oil extracts diluted in water or high-grade alcohol has fragrance notes that are wonderful, very soft and light, and delightful.
6. Curve Soul by Liz Claiborne for Women: It is for those that enjoy fresh, clean, slightly floral perfumes. It has warm fragrance notes of star fruit, ginger orchid, honeysuckle, plumeria, hibiscus, passion flower, and lilies
7. Obsession Night By Calvin Klein for Women: This sensual and sophisticated fragrance was created by Calvin Klein in the year 2005. The top notes are Bergamot, Seville, Orange, Tangerine, Angelica; middle notes of Gardenia, Rose, Lily-of-the-Valley, Night-Flowering, Jasmine; and base notes of Amber, Ladanum, Sandalwood, Cashmere Wood, Tonka Bean, and Vanilla.
8. Euphoria Perfume for Women by Calvin Klein: This is one of the best selling feminine scents from Calvin Klein. It possesses the most appealing aroma that lingers softly all day. So if you want to feel more confident and sexy and with warm compliments, every time, just give it a try and you’ll never be disappointed. It contains top notes of Pomegranate, Kaki, Green notes; middle notes of Lotus, Blossom, Champaca, Black Orchid; and base notes of Black Violet, Liquid Amber, Unctuous Notes, Mahogany, and Musks.
Benefits of Wearing Perfume
The importance of perfume should not be undermined in our daily lives activities. There are some that work really well in the winter while some are very good to wear in the summer season. To get rid of the unpleasant smell emanating from our body sometimes, with just a couple of spray of this stuff, we’re good for the day. The ugly side of the story is when it comes to picking the right scent; we often find it difficult choosing the perfect fragrance for yourself or as a perfect gift for someone special to us.
Some advantages of wearing perfume are explained below:
- Smell good: A lot of people wear perfume in order to smell good all the time. Especially when applied to the warmest areas of the body. These include but are not limited to neck, shoulder, and chest.
- Confidence booster: When you wear the right perfume that agrees with your body chemistry, it’ll help boost your confidence. Perfume has the ability to stir you up or calm you down; therefore, it is advisable to choose the one that suits your personality.
- Mood enhancer: Smells say a lot about who you are, and at the same time influence your mood. Wearing the right scent helps put you in the right mood.
- Boost attraction: This is something that really influences how people perceive you. You can get attracted to someone simply because of the way you smell and how they think about your sweet smelling scent. It can also get you attracted to your desired partner quickly without passing through so much stress.
How to Wear Perfume – Tips
- Before applying perfume, clean skin with a mild soap, and dry your body.
- To keep the perfume last longer, apply scented body lotion that matches your perfume.
- Then gently apply perfume to pulse areas before you get dressed. These include but are not limited to wrists, neck, hips, and chest.
- Do not over spray the perfume on your body. 2 – 3 sprays are okay depending on how concentrated yours is.
Its time to Vote. Please, let your vote count!
You can try as much as possible to get your partner the best smelling perfume if you noticed that she was finding it difficult to get herself one that matches with her body chemistry, of course, those having sweet smells are a bit costly, but still worth the money if you can afford the price.
You need to be aware that climatic changes often affect the soothing freshness of perfumes. Therefore, perfumes will only last longer if well stored and protected. It must be kept away from direct sunlight as light tends to affect the chemical composition of a fragrance, thus, changes its color and affects the top, middle, and base notes of the fragrance.
If you have any need to comment on what you’ve just read, now is the time. Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Maurice Glaude from Mobile on November 20, 2017:
You can't go wrong with Dolce and Gabbana’s Light Blue for Women!
Vyanna Vee from Kenya on October 03, 2017:
If you want your crush to remember you after your first encounter, wear a nice scented perfume. The scent will linger on his mind even if he forgets your name or face,because sense of smell is one of the strongest senses
antonrosa from USA on August 08, 2012:
It sure is quite a sexy scent on women...
onlooker on February 08, 2012:
love perfumes, they're a part of my daily regiment. As far as your sexy sweet smelling goes, it isn't really me as mine may not be really you. I am not into sweet sporty smells like polo, blue, ralph etc even cool waters. M more into jadore(dior), dolce vita(dior), eternity(ck), euphoria(ck), burberry london etc..something hot and sophisticated, spicy, yeah!!
Amber Mandala from Perry, Fl. on October 04, 2011:
Not a big fan of perfumes as many have a scent, to me, reminiscent of rat or opossum musk. Sometimes they smell like an infusion of cigar/old perfume handbag. Too often, people tend to wear way too much, stifling the senses. But I am a big fan of scented lotions and body sprays. Some of my favs are Bath and Body Works, warm vanilla sugar, pomegranate and peach citrus.
Lita C. Malicdem from Philippines on September 20, 2011:
I've tried Ralph Lauren's once, a gift from my husband, and I loved it! This hub smells sweetly all-over! I love perfumes.
Loveslove from England on June 10, 2011:
No problem ...glad to be of service ..lol !!
Oyewole Folarin (author) from Lagos on June 10, 2011:
Loveslove, thanks for the words of advice.
Loveslove from England on June 09, 2011:
I don't think anyone can buy perfume for another person ( even wife / girlfriend) unless they know that person likes it and it smells good on her !! Perfume smells very different on different people...for instance my absolute favourite is L'Air Du Temp by Ninna Ricci ...my friend loves it on me but it smells horrible on her !! The way perfume smells on different women is down to their chemistry so beware men...before buying the lady in your life perfume please make sure she actually likes it or you may make a very expensive mistake !!
NotWiredThatWay from New York on June 02, 2011:
Nice. I'm always confused at the perfume counter. I usually just give up and buy one of everything!
Sun-Girl from Nigeria on May 28, 2011:
Nice article, thanks for sharing.
Jamiehousehusband from Derbyshire, UK on May 01, 2011:
Perfume,smells - well all perfumes smell different on different womens skin. I like a woman (namely my wife) to wear unique perfumes so we go to Jo Malone in London and create something unique for her when I'm in the money and want to spoil her. Neither of us like high street regular perfumes much, as everyone has them.
psychicdog.net on April 25, 2011:
totally agree IG - there is a perfume by Calvin Klein too which is a real sexxxy one. Don't ask me what it is but it doesn't smell like insecticide that's for sure! Did you know they say relationships are made or broken on whether people like each others smell - the power of pheronomes.
minesgm from Texas on April 24, 2011:
Perfume can really create an impression just like the way i remember a classmate in college just because of he wears great perfume.
mckbirdbks from Emerald Wells, Just off the crossroads,Texas on April 24, 2011:
Very shrewd, Hub.