Andrea loves to try different DIY recipes for beauty and skin care. She is always looking for better products that are affordable.
What Is Saranghae Skin Care?
Saranghae means "I love you" in Korean. They're a well known Korean skin care brand in the United States and abroad. South Korea is a major player in the beauty, skin care, and health industries. You generally can't go wrong with a skin care product from Korea.
The company promises to cut the 10 step Korean skin care routine in half to make it easier for Western consumers. Saranghae uses natural ingredients from Korea. The company was founded in 2016.
The founder has focused on making products from natural and botanical ingredients. This includes the Korean Sang Hwang mushroom, which is full of antioxidants that have been proven to slow down visible signs of aging.
- Saranghae promises to use high quality ingredients. They use the ingredients in safe and reliable ways with the best technologies available.
- The products are made out of plant based ingredients.
- The items are environmentally sustainable. The company aims to be green with its packaging, ingredients, and manufacturing processes.
How Much Do The Products Cost?
The products are not cheap. You might be spending over $100 for an order. This isn't feasible for a lot of people. I do think the products are high quality and worth trying. I'd like to try more of them, and I might if people are interested to see what they're like.
It could put a lot of strain on some consumers if they buy the products from month to month. I recommend for most people if you want to try them, do it as a present for yourself. If you have the money to buy it consistently, go for it.
Products and Prices
The following prices come from the Saranghae website. Here are what things cost the last time I checked:
- The Complete 5 Step Routine: $169
- The Anti Aging Trio: $135
- The Favorites Trio: $125
- The Essentials Trio: $125
- The Basics Trio: $97
- Sweet Slumber Silk Pillowcase: $79
- Nourishing Radiance Beauty Elixir: $59
- Firm & Lift Regeneration Cream: $59
- Deep Radiance Essence + Serum: $49
- Focus Renewal Eye Cream: $44
- Radiant Glow Lip Duo: $29
- Elemental Essence Sheet Mask: $24
- Perfect Balance Toner: $24
- Nourishing and Moisturizing Oil + Foam Cleanser: $24
- Radiant Glow Lip Treatment: $19
- Refreshing & Hydrating Bamboo Facial Mist: $19
- Celestial Rose Quartz Roller: $18
- The Exfoliating Matcha Mask: $18
- Radiant Glow Exfoliating Lip Polish: $15
- Spa Band: $9
- Cloud 9 Cleansing Cloths: $9
One of the things I like about this company is they're transparent about their products. They tell you what is in the skin care items. They have reviews up on their website. They also leave up information about customer satisfaction results.
The website is designed to help you find the best products, the ones other people frequently use, and how to use them. This company is looking for ways to better itself and to create better relationships with its customer base.
- It lists all ingredients found in its products.
- There are video demonstrations for products.
- It gives tips on how to best apply skin care items.
- It offers discounts and there are reduced shipping options.
My Own Personal Experience
I started using Saranghae products after consistently working the overnight shift. Working from 11:00pm to 7:00am does some very strange things to your body, particularly your skin. I was looking around trying to find something that would help revitalize my skin and not make me look dead.
When I was working overnights, my skin got really dry and even had red patches. For me, Saranghae was worth the money to get rid of problematic issues. I bought a five item bundle that doesn't appear to be available today. From that experience, there were definitely products that stood out to me.
What did using Saranghae do for my skin? It brought my face's color back to a more natural tone. It was no longer dry. I had a youthful glow. I looked a couple of years younger, and I also looked happier and healthier.
I'm a big believer that you should try to use more products that are natural rather than rely on skin medications or products overwhelmed with synthetics. Some of those items work, but they can also be hard for your skin (and body) to process.
Firm & Lift Regeneration Cream
My favorite product by far is this one. I feel like this one had the biggest impact on my face's skin culture. It's refreshing, I like the smell of it, and it's a really good moisturizer. You don't have to use it frequently to get good results from it.
This is a product that's good for revitalizing your face. If you have a crazy schedule and can't get enough sleep, this product will help bring back some color and youth to your skin. It's designed to fight against visible signs of aging, like wrinkles. It also helps firm, tone, and lift your face. If you want to try out this company and see if it works for you, this would be one of my recommendations.
Every product I've tried has given me a dewy glow. I also like the smell of them.
Nourishing and Moisturizing Oil + Foam Cleanser
I like to use this one in the shower. It's way better for your skin than some of the acne products sold at grocery stores that can leave you dry and with red spots. It also doesn't cut into your face like St. Ives apricot scrub.
- The plant oils work to break down and clean off makeup, oils, and impurities that may be trapped in your face.
- After adding water, the oil turns into a rich lather.
- It has oils: coconut, olive, and sunflower.
- It is soap-free. It doesn't strip away at skin.
- It's easy and efficient to use.
Focus Renewal Eye Cream
Long ago, I read a whole Facebook post where someone was complaining about this product because it wasn't renewing their eyeballs. Yeah, they were using the product wrong.
You don't put eye cream in your eyes. You put it below, to the side, and above your eyes. You put it on those pesky black bags. I think it's a good idea to dab this around your eye gently. You don't want a skin care product in your eyes ever. You don't want your eyelashes to accidentally pick up cream and get into your eyes either.
- The product is designed to target signs of aging including: deep lines, slackened skin, dark circles, and dehydration.
- It's made from the Sang Hwang mushroom, Niacinamide (vitamin B3), and Allantoin.
- The product is intended to make the skin around the eyes look smother.
This product is a good moisturizer. It also works to reduce unwanted lines around your eyebrows.
Elemental Essence Sheet Mask
These masks are meant for a time of pampering and relaxation. You need to wear the mask for about 15 to 20 minutes. You want to relax your face. It's a bad idea to wear a beauty mask and have animated facial expressions.
Tip: relax somewhere and lock the door. It might creep out your husband if he catches you in a beauty mask and then you won't be relaxed.
This is the kind of mask that you take out of a bag, shape it to your face, and put it on. The mask will feel cold. It will also be wet.
It will balance out your face and take away impurities. It is one of the more beloved products from the company.
- The mask hydrates your skin.
- It plumps up your skin and gives it a glow.
- Wearing the mask is soothing.
- The mask is good for people struggling with stress.
- The mask has a strong smell.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and does not substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, and/or dietary advice from a licensed health professional. Drugs, supplements, and natural remedies may have dangerous side effects. If pregnant or nursing, consult with a qualified provider on an individual basis. Seek immediate help if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
© 2021 Andrea Lawrence