This hub will give you makeup tips for light brown hair and brown eyes -- a look that is classic, timeless, and natural.
Natalie portman, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Hillary Duff have all sported the look of light brown hair and brown eyes and wear it beautifully.
We will focus on the best blush, eye makeup, and lipstick colors, and beauty techniques for each category.
Best Blush Colors and Techniques for Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes
Natalie Portman, above, is wearing subtle yet colorful blush on her face. To get her look, try the following:
- Wear pink blush on the apples of your cheeks, and peach blush under your eyes and on your forehead. This gives you a rosey glow where people expect to see blush, and applying the second color on the other parts of your face imparts a healthy hue that doesn't detract from your cheeks.
- Your best blush colors are light pinks, light peaches, and very light browns.
Best Eyeshadow Colors and Tips for Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes
Jennifer Love Hewitt, above, employs a great eye makeup trick for complementing her natural coloring. To get this look, try:
- Lining your eyes very thinly with dark brown eyeliner, along the entire perimeter of the inner eyelids and along your lower lashline, all the way into the corners.
- Applying a dusty brown eyeshadow below the lower lashline and on the entire upper lid.
- Wearing a light pink eyeshadow above your eyelid all the way up to your eyebrow line
- Applying the same pink eyeshadow over the brown beneath your lower lashline.
- Wearing two coats of lengthening dark brown mascara on your upper lashes only.
- Your best eyeshadow colors are browns, pinks, peaches, and olive green.
Tips and Best Lipsticks Colors for Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes
Hillary Duff, above, wears a lipstick color that complements her complexion, hair, and eyes perfectly. To get her look, try:
- Always matching your lipstick to your blush colors using the same color family.
- Very lightly lining the perimeter of your lips with a lipliner that is half a shade darker than your lipstick.
- Your best lipstick colors will be brown-infused shades, light to medium pinks, and light to medium peaches. You can experiment with a maroonish or brownish red for the evenings.