Women with light brown hair and blue eyes have delicate, feminine features that can be enhanced by a light makeup routine.
Actresses such as Mischa Barton, Lauren Conrad, and Isabel Lucas share these same features with you, and they all wear it well.
This hub will give you makeup tips for light brown hair and blue eyes.
We will focus on eyebrows, foundation and concealer, eye makeup, and blush and lip colors.
- Shape your brows into a slightly thin shape. Light brown hair requires eyebrows that are not anemic but also not overwhelming to the rest of the face.
Foundation and Concealer
- Women with light brown hair and blue eyes most often have cool undertones to their skin. When you are searching for a good concealer and foundation, make sure the product has more of a neutral hue to it rather than a peachy one. This way your skin and makeup will not be contrasting each other.
- Ensure that the foundation and concealer are appropriate to your skin type. Many concealers, for example, do not list that they won't clog pores. Since women sometimes place concealer over blemishes, using a concealer that isn't non-comedogenic can result in larger and more far-spreading breakouts.
- Wear brown mascara if you would like to keep a neutral, soft makeup look. Wear black mascara at night for a more dramatic look.
- Choose dark brown eyeliner, or, if you wear black mascara, choose black eyeliner. Always apply eyeliner thinly, and extend outwards to the sides if you want your eyes to look bigger.
- You best eyeshadow colors are violet, soft blue, and soft pink.
- Pink will be your pverwhelmingly best blush color. If you have a cool skin tone, you can also try a light brown-infused blush shade.
- Your best lipstick shades are pinks and soft violet. You can also try a cinnamon or cranberry color lipstick for a pleasant change, especially in the fall or winter.