Women with black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes are blessed with naturally beautiful features. And fortunately, a light cosmetic routine is all that is needed to really make this feature combination pop.
This hub will give you makeup tips for black hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.
We will focus on eyebrows, foundation and concealer, eye makeup, and blush and lip colors.
Having these combined features are often a result of having Irish ancestry in your background, so you can thank your genes for your beautiful looks!
- Keep your eyebrows neat and clean, and plucked or waxed into a flattering shape. Extra hairs that grow in around your eyebrows should be removed regularly as black hair is very apparent on white skin.
- Eyebrows that are too thin can make you look overly made up, so be careful with the tweezers.
Foundation and Concealer
- The biggest concern with fair skin is in making the tones all over your face even. To do this, take your concealer and place some under your eyes, in the creases around your nostrils, and on any small acne marks you have. You can also help prevent blemishes on your porcelain skin by taking an extra beauty step.
- Place small dots of foundation on your skin and sweep upwards gently in a circular motion. This keeps your foundation from leaving stray and uneven marks on your face.
- Always choose a black mascara that won't harm eye tissue, so you can match your hair color as well as help prevent irritated eyes.
- Wear a very thin layer of black eyeliner around your eyes to give them a frame. Other eyeliner colors you can try are blue, green, and violet, but be careful not to overdo them, and make sure the colors suit the occasion.
- Your best eye shadow colors will be light pink, light blue, violet, and light green. Blue-eyed women can wear exotic colors that many other women cannot get away with. The area directly below your eyebrows, however, should always be made up in more conservative eye shadow colors, such as light pink or a nude shade.
YouTube: Fair Skinned, Raven-haired, Light Eyed Celebrities
- Pink blushes in various light and dark shades are your best colors. Experiment with different levels of pink to see which one flatters you most. You might only be able to handle a very light shade since your skin is so fair.
- You can have fun with lipstick colors, more than most women. Try pinks, reds, corals, violets, and brown-tinged hues.
- Be careful with red lipstick. It is usually flattering on women with your features, but will still usually only look appropriate in the evening or for special occasions.