Mr zino Engineer graduated from the University of Batna 2, my hobby is writing, researching, and working online
Hair is considered the crown of a woman's beauty and beautiful hair and its cleanliness is the title of the woman who takes care of her appearance, and it is unacceptable that the hair becomes unclean, because some know that washing the hair too much causes damage or breakage, but it has been proven that cleaning the hair with the appropriate shampoo to eliminate the breakage of the limbs, and helps to protect them and does not require washing the hair completely, but the scalp can be washed with shampoo and then rinsed, because shampoo helps to wash the limbs.
If you want to protect your hair from dryness and related deposits when exposed to air and dust, you should take care of it on a daily basis, as it is a living organism, whenever you take care of it whenever it appears, an attractive sparkle and the importance of hair care lies in determining the right type of shampoo for the scalp, and there are several ways to wash and care for hair so as not to lose its softness and luster.
Methods of washing hair correctly
When cleaning hair, it is necessary to treat it gently, as too much pressure and severe rubbing on the scalp increase the secretion of fat from the sebaceous glands of the scalp.
You should use lukewarm water when you start rinsing the hair, then wrap the hair in a towel (towel) and squeeze it gently to get rid of excess water, as too much rubbing the hair with the towel causes it to lose its luster, vitality and shine.
A comb that has broad teeth should be used to style hair instead of a regular comb.
Ways to care for hair before bedtime
- Wash your hair, then dry well and gently wrap it in a towel as mentioned, as the pores bloom and refresh the cells of the scalp. You should not use a hair dryer while it is wet, so as not to adversely affect the degree of dryness of the hair.
- You should not use any kind of cosmetics and oils on your hair.
- You should leave the hair in a closed position, without rolling a towel or tying it to a veil for 12 hours.
How do you know the type of hair?
After 12 hours and your hair becomes dry, you can find out its type by observing the following:
Oily hair You will notice the appearance of many fatty secretions in the scalp. In dry hair, you will notice that no greasy scalp appears. In normal hair, you will notice the appearance of a small amount of sebaceous discharge on the scalp.
Oily hair care
Fat gives the hair an unpleasant appearance, and makes it appear that it is not clean, in addition to the emission of an unpleasant smell from it, so be careful when starting to wash it and be day after day and on. You less, with no use of a very dense shampoo type, and should be massaged by fingers in the scalp, you can consult a specialist doctor to determine the appropriate type of shampoo.
Dry hair care
It is known that it is very different from oily hair, as the exposure of hair to sunlight and dust causes it to be made, as the means of drying iron and electric blow dry are a key factor in making the hair stressed and dry, so take care of dry hair by using shampoo that is commensurate with the type of hair with no exposure to sunlight.
Normal hair care
- Light hair: You can make it thick in simple ways, including cutting the ends of the hair occasionally, and can use some natural oil mixtures, such as almond oil and mixed chopped garlic.
- Curly hair: One of the maximum tough forms of hair to care for, wherein after washing it with shampoo, it is to apply a wide-toothed comb after which dried with a towel wherein the extra ripple and curly the hair and the much less bright and bright it's miles, however it's miles characterised with the aid of using the electricity of its roots The issue of falling this hair.
- Thick hair: This type should be rinsed thoroughly with water and then washed with shampoo so as not to feel itchy in the scalp as the remnants of the traces of shampoo cause dry hair and cause severe itching.
How to keep your hair hydrated?
1. Use gentle hair care products
Some simple changes in your hair care regimen can make a huge difference to the health of your scalp, so use moderate and balanced formulations with regenerating and nourishing ingredients such as amino acids, refined coconut oil, hydrolyzed proteins, olives, ceramides, vitamins such as B3, B5, B6, hyaluronic acid etc. If you have colored hair, feel allergic or have a scalp condition, please avoid products that contain sulfate, alcohol or very strong fragrances. This will help improve the health of your scalp.
2. Apply products correctly
It is recommended to use shampoo initially to focus only on the scalp, not the actual hair. It is recommended to clean your scalp for 2 to 3 minutes before washing, regardless of the length of your hair. Some may need to rinse and repeat, especially those who have long hair, and a common mistake that many of us make is to moisturize the scalp with a conditioner. The conditioner can clog the hair follicles.
So it is recommended to start with about half an inch of scalp and pull the product to the ends. Leave the conditioner on for 2 to 3 minutes before rinsing.
3. Healthy diet
A balanced diet with the right nutrients can help promote hair growth, especially if you suffer from hair loss due to malnutrition. Infactants such as omega 3, 6 and 9, probiotics, antioxidants, folic acid, iron, vitamins A and C etc. can give you some amazing results.
4. Stop using dryers
Hair dryers, flat iron or curling iron may give you great moments, but they can be a big part of the reason your hair is dry. High temperatures strip the strands of their natural moisture, so try using the heat protection formula before using these tools, and also lower the heat level.
5. Shampoo from natural extracts
You should make sure that the shampoo you choose for your hair contains natural elements such as plant extracts, natural oils and butter. These give your hair the right amount of nourishment and hydration without damaging it.
Tips to keep your hair hydrated
6. Masks for healthy hair
Adding a moisturizing mask to the hair is very important. Apply it once or twice a week, leave it on for 3 to 7 minutes.
- The Role of Green Tea in Weight Loss
In this article we will talk about the benefits of green tea and its role in weight loss As well as the harms of excessive intake of harmful tea And a glimpse of green tea.
- How to Become a Social Media Influencer (Fashion and Beauty)
In this article we will learn about ways to join the world of fashion and beauty and how to become influential on social media sites and we will learn how to become an influencer on fashion and beauty using your accounts on YouTube and Instagram.
© 2022 mr zino