K Kiss is an expert on saree blouse designs and also passionate about it. Visit her Blog on thesareeblousedesignsdotblogspotdotcom
Saree is a very sensuous attire worn mostly by the Southeast Asians, i.e. Indian and Bangladeshi ladies. The blouse design is very important now a days when it comes to wearing saree. A simple saree blouse style no longer cuts the cake. Ladies are constantly desiring gorgeous party saree blouse designs. For general, yet very important tips on what looks good and what completely makes the blouse look tacky the other articles by K Kiss may be read in that regard.
This hub is about the back neck design of saree blouse and shall provide the best collection of saree blouse back design. As generally sarees are worn in a fashion to cover the front part of the blouse with pallu this post will concentrate on gorgeous saree blouse back designs. The back of the blouse is the exposed area where there is lots of scope for gorgeous designs to showcase at the back.
Photographs of Gorgeous Saree Blouse Back designs:
Did You know this about the author of this article:
K Kiss has been giving free advice on Saree Blouse Designs since 2009 here on Hubpages. She has numerous articles on what looks good and what is an absolute NO NO when it comes to blouse designs. In her way K Kiss has helped many women all over the world make their perfect saree blouse design keeping in mind the body type of each lady.
The amazing thing about sarees is that it can be demure or revealing or casual and yet maintain to be a very sensuous piece of clothing for women. It is not necessary to wear a skimpy saree blouse to look gorgeous and that truly is one of its charms. This one single piece of cloth can be made to give so many diverse looks with just a tweak here and a different blouse there that it is by far the most versatile clothing out there.
Bridal Saree Blouse Back Designs
How to wear backless saree blouse or saree blouse with very deep back neck:
I get this question a lot from women who want to wear backless or deep necked saree blouse as to what type of bra to wear when wearing such saree blouse. There are a few options as follows:
- Easiest and yet the toughest is attaching foam cups (Cups please and not just foam – saree blouse cups are separately sold just ask your tailor). So why is it the easiest and yet the toughest? Well if you can get your tailor to make it right then you shall have no tension and can wear very deep back neck in your sari blouse or even go backless with just a string holding the back together. However, unless your tailor knows his way around fitting foam cups in sarie blouse, it will not help your cause at all. As improperly fitted foam cups can make the bosom look saggy and completely ruin the shape of the body. It is best to purchase a readymade designer blouse which has cups fitted. It will be a great investment as then it can be used as a sample to teach the tailor how to sew it properly so that you can easily wear backless or deep necked saree blouse without the bra straps peeping out.
- If it is not completely backless but the blouse back is very deep then the second best option is to wear strapless bras which are especially made to provide the adequate support. So with backless bra there is no problem of bra strap showing when wearing saree.
- Normal bra with transparent straps are also an option, especially for women with heavy bosom who needs the support.
A Final Word of Advice when wearing a saree:
A designer can help you design a gorgeous blouse. An adviser can provide you with all things theoretical. But the woman who can make a saree go BAM! Is the wearer. Always wear a saree with confidence and carry it around like a mountain goat knows its way around its mountain (even if you are at a loss). There is nothing more gorgeous than a woman in saree who is confident.
Video of latest back neck designs for Saree Blouse Neck 2021
Other Related Articles By K Kiss on Saree Blouse Designs and Styles
- Party Saree Blouse Designs
Best collection of Party Saree Blouse Designs with photographs and great ideas. Comment to get free advice on sari blouse design for your exclusive look!
- Fashionable Saree Blouse Designs
Elegant and yet sexy saree blouse designs with photographs to help you choose the perfect saree blouse design for weddings and parties. Look stunning in ethnic saree and be the center of attention.
K Kiss (author) from Newcastle upon Tyne, UK on August 24, 2014:
Thank you very much for stopping at my post on saree blouse designs and for the generous complement. It would have been better if you mentioned what type of saree it is for and what type of look you want to achieve. As many ladies want to focus on accentuating the chest region when wearing saree while others want the focus to be removed. I will be able to provide my advice on what type of blouse looks good on busty girls if you provide more details.
WriterKat from KittyLand on August 24, 2014:
First of all thanks K Kiss for sharing such important information regarding saree blouse designs. These saree blouse back designs are indeed very gorgeous.
If you have the time could you please tell me the type of blouse one should go for if she's a bit heave busted and waist is narrow.
K Kiss (author) from Newcastle upon Tyne, UK on August 08, 2014:
Thank you very much for stopping by at my hub on saree blouse designs.
Judy Specht from California on August 07, 2014:
Very beautiful sarees. Nice presentation.