How do you choose the perfect clothing colors for fair skin? In this hub we determine this by assessing whether you have warm or cool skin tones and blonde, red, brown, or black hair.
First, fair-skinned people can have either a warm or cool skin tone. Which one do you have?
To determine whether you are a warm or cool:
- First, hold a piece of silver-colored metal jewelry next to your face.
- Next, hold a piece of gold-colored metal jewelry next to your face.
- Since gold is warm, if the gold jewelry blended with your skin the best, you are a warm.
- Since silver is cool, if the silver jewelry blended with your skin the most, you are a cool.
The next step is to select your your skin tone below along with the color of your hair. This will determine your best fair skin clothing colors.
Warm skin tone and brown hair:
- Soft pink, white, chocolate, black, royal blue, kelly green, maroon
Warm skin tone and red hair:
- Peach, soft pink, brown, off-white, royal purple, royal blue, emerald green
Warm skin tone and blonde hair:
- Gray, dusky purple, kelly green, powder blue, brown, black
Cool skin tone and black hair:
- White, gray, red, royal blue, navy blue, powder blue
Cool skin tone and red hair:
- Pastel pink, turquoise, pale blue, white, lavender
Cool skin tone and blonde hair:
- Pink, royal blue, turquoise, white, black, red, lavender