Mix And Match Your Wardrobe With Blue Denim
Ideas For Up-cycling Denim Clothing
- Create a new wardrobe from your denim jacket mixed with new accessories. Creating that mix and match outfit will give you the satisfaction of not breaking the bank or purchasing a whole new range of items! As we know every little purchase adds up, and before you know it, you have spent a whole heap of cash.
- Bright red goes so well with denim and gives a tired faded pair of jeans or jacket, a lift and zing for the season. Old and new really look good together and if chosen carefully can really be a winner for you wardrobe, at half the cost.
- Bags can be found at relatively low cost unless of course you are into big names and brands. A matching belt and floral scarf also can give a holiday feel to your outfit. Shoes can also be purchased at stores that are not the high end ones.
- Have fun bringing some brightness to your last season's denim! Watch and feel the rewards of being thrifty and recycling!
Stripes And Lace Combination
Some Colour Combinations
1. Royal blue and white. Often combine these in my summer skirts and tops.
2. Buttercup yellow is such a sunny and friendly colour. Wear with a pair of denim shorts.
3. I like bright burnt orange and often mix with dull colours to give them some edge
4. Indigo blue with white or cerise give this colour a fresh appeal.
5. Many of these colours are interchanged with ear rings, bangles and belts.
6. I prefer not to wear boring and dull colours on a bright summer day
I find my inspiration in nature or the flower combinations in my garden. The sea and sky also creates a harmonious colour palette, with all its ever changing moods!
Red, Blue And White And Other Combinations
Watching The Cash Spent On Clothes
Accessories help to change your wardrobe, without breaking the bank
Diy - New Ways With Jeans
Summer Fashion For Over Fifty
- Flattering Summer Fashion for Women Over 50
Does your wardrobe need an update? Are you interested in looking great in your clothes? Try these trends for summer.
Mix it with textures
Mix the textures
Creative Ways With Denim Jeans
- 57 Craft Ideas Using Old Denim Jeans
53 easy and useful DIY craft ideas recycling old denim jeans.
Pink Batik Tee and Denim
Up-cycle your jeans
Diana Carol Abrahamson (author) from Somerset West on May 04, 2020:
Yes that is so true Peggy. If we take a bit of time to plan the things we purchase, we can extend our wardrobe and not find we are left with single items, that do not mix with shoes and other items, or each other.
Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on May 04, 2020:
Accessorizing what we already own by mixing and matching items is a smart way to extend a wardrobe. As you mentioned, it can be done inexpensively. Your photo collages offer great examples.