Anamika S. Jain has been a social media consultant for six years. She has written more than 200 articles on relationships and dating.
Night Fragrances for Women
Are you getting ready for an evening or night out with your loved one? I am sure that you would want to have a memorable time with your guy. So apart from right outfit and make up, make sure you wear the right perfume too for the occasion. Smelling like body odor or smelling too strong of perfume is always something to avoid when you are with a loved one.
Perfume is like an accessory and the purpose of wearing it is to add to your presentation. Perfume can really complete an outfit. When it comes to selecting a perfume, the most important thing is to know where you are going to wear it. Many people also do not realize that what fragrance which may be suitable for day may not be an ideal perfume for night. However, most reputed Brands mention in the description of their product whether a particular fragrance is for day or evening use or it is meant for which season. Designer Fragrances may be a bit costly to the pocket, but they are mostly what they describe and use quality ingredients. So if a reputed brand has advertised a fragrance as night fragrance you can trust them on that. However, in my opinion, many luxurious floral fragrances are just as good for the evening or night out as they are for the day wear.
Top 10 Evening and Night Perfumes for Women
Here are a few fragrances that are considered ideal for evening or night wear.
- Miss Dior Cherie by Christian Dior: If you’re looking for something romantic and sensual, Miss Dior Cherie by Christian Dior cannot fail you. This Fragrance was launched by the design house of Christian Dior in 2005. This feminine scent possesses a blend of strawberry leaf, patchouli, violet, mandarin, musk, and jasmine. It Perfume is recommended for evening wear. Whether you are going for that special date or a night party, this is a suitable scent to be worn.
- DKNY Delicious Night:DKNY Delicious Night Perfume for Women comes in a Stylish apple shaped bottle and is recommended as an evening and night wear scent. This Donna Karen fragrance was launched in the year 2007 and boasts a combination of purple freesias, chilled blackberry martini accord, crushed ginger and frozen pomelo. This is a slightly strong perfume and long lasting.
- Givenchy Hot Couture: Givenchy Hot Couture Perfume for women was introduced in the market in the year 2000 and is recommended as an evening and night wear. The smell of Givenchy Hot Couture perfume is like amber, vanilla, jasmine and musk mixed together. This fragrance lasts for long and is perfect for a romantic night out with your guy.
- Poison by Christian Dior: Poison by Christian Dior is a feminine fragrance launched by the design house of Christian Dior in 1985. It is a spicy exotic perfume recommended for a romantic evening wear. It is famous for its oriental flavor, possessing a rich combination of honey, amber and additional spices. Poison is one of my favorite nighttime fragrances, especially in summer, and never fails to make me feel sexy. If you want to create a seductive mood in the night, Poison can be the one for you. The scent is long lasting and only need a small application. I recommend this perfume as most ideal for night parties and classic ceremonies.
- Coco Perfume by Chanel: Coco Perfume for Women by Chanel is a floral oriental perfume which was created by Chanel in 1984. This fragrance derives its unique aroma from French angelica, Bulgarian rose; Spice Island clove bud, Indian jasmine, Caribbean cascarida, frangipani, and mimosa. The middle notes are a blend of carnation and cinnamon and the finishing notes are of amber vanilla and honey. Coco Chanel perfume is labeled as a classic night fragrance.
Emilio Pucci Vivara: Emilio Pucci Vivara is a sensual
and exotic fragrance and comes in a very stylish bottle. This perfume has notes
of jasmine, orange blossom and almond amaretto. Vivara introduced by Emilio Pucci in the year 2007 is classified
as a chypre floral fragrance for women.
- CK IN2U: CK IN2U Perfume for Women is a perfect night time fragrance and smells wonderful. This feminine scent has a blend of citrus floral juice, blackberry, vanilla, woods, lime zest, plum blossom and papaya. It is light and fresh and perfect for a night out for women who want to feel sexy.
- Envy me from Gucci:Envy Me Perfume for Women by Gucci was introduced by the design house of Gucci in the year 2004. It is as alluringly sexy, seductive and mysterious fragrance for women who demand attention. If you’ve got a long night of partying ahead of you this perfume would be perfect and long lasting. The perfume has notes of Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Litchi, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Pink Musk, Seringa, White Tea, Sandalwood, Teakwood and Sensual Musk.
Boss Deep Red For Women: Hugo Boss Deep Red Perfume was designed by Alain Astoriand launched by Hugo Boss Design House in the year 2001. This
is classified as a flowery fragrance. This is an ideal fragrance
for the sensual women who want to appear willful
and provocative. This fragrance is a blend of tangerine, freesia, cedar wood
- Philosophy Amazing Grace: Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume for women is perfect for any big night out where you don’t necessarily want to be the center of attention. It is a light and feminine floral scent with hints of mandarin, grapefruit, rose, freesia, and just enough white musk to add some charm to the mix. I find this one amazingly clean and beautifully feminine.
Some other ideal night fragrances for women are Yves Saint Laurent Opium, Nocturnes by Caron, Princess by Vera Wang and Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily for night. If you are looking for best sensual perfumes check out my hub on Sensual Perfumes for Women.
Whether you are looking for something fresh and flirty or something sophisticated or sensual, you can find a suitable perfume to help make your evening or big night out fun and memorable.
Tee C on November 15, 2010:
Miss Dior Cherie is amazing, and I absolutely loooove Coco Mademoiselle. I am a perfume addict, and some of my true favorites are all made by Dior, and Chanel. This is a very accurate list above :)
Nadeem Ilyas on July 22, 2010:
I like too much Coco Chanel Grat Stuff Thanks fo Sharing GOD bless you have a nice day
H P Roychoudhury from Guwahati, India on July 17, 2010:
Good Articles. Lots of secrets are here to be learnt to have a pleasure of life.
ladyjane1 from Texas on May 22, 2010:
Good hub my favorites are Christian Dior and Coco Chanel. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.
Anamika S Jain (author) from Mumbai - Maharashtra, India on May 21, 2010:
That is one of my top 5 choices too. Thanks for the visit msorensson.
msorensson on May 21, 2010:
I like Miss Dior. Thanks, Anamika :-)