You know the feeling when you look at yourself in the mirror and everything is perfect except those black dots on your nose? Having blackheads can be an embarrassing thing but don't let this ruin your day. There are lots of ways to get rid of those annoying black spots . Homemade face mask might be the answer for your problem. Remember, natural remediesmight not be the best, but it is the safest way to get rid of those blackheads. Do not squeeze them as it can infect your skin and gets inflamed.
Blackheads are the results for excessive make up, oily skin and clogged pores, so to get rid of those, here are some remedies you can do at home.
Homemade Face masks for Blackheads:
- Egg White Masks:
One of the most common remedy you can use. It's so easy to make, it only takes you few minutes. Egg whites are great for it has the capacity to tighten your face as what face mask can do in just a short period of time.
* Separate the egg yolk from its white.
* Apply egg whites gently on your face using your fingers and leave on for around 5 mins.
* Apply a 2nd layer focusing on your blackheads and let it dry for 20 minutes.
* You will feel tightness on your face after. This is a good sign that it's working.
* Gently remove the egg whites off using a warm wet cloth by scrubing.
- MILK - The lactic acid found in milk helps remove dead skin cells as you wash your face.
- LEMON JUICE AND SUGAR- One of the most effective way of eliminating blackheads
* Mix a few drops of lemon juice and one tsp. of sugar
* Gently spread the mixture on your face concentrating on areas with more blacheads in circular motion. This home remedy will get rid of dead skin cells and of course blackheads, making your skin clear.
- Benzoyl Peroxide- It is known for its bacteria killing effect and oxidize the pores, preventing you from getting blackheads.
* Apply a small amount on the area with blackheads using the benzoyl peroxide face cream .
- Baking Soda
* Make a paste by mixing baking soda with water and gently rub into your face.
* Leave on for twenty minutes and rinse off with warm water.
* You can do this method 2 times a week for maintenance.
- Lemon Juice and Olive Oil
* Mix a few drops of lemon juice and 3 drops of olive oil and rub gently on the affected areas on face.
* For best results, you can do it every other day.
* To do this just wash the affected area with salty water once a day.
- Yogurt, Oatmeal and Lemon Juice
* Mix 2 tsp. of plain yogurt, 1 tsp. of lemon juice and 2 tsp of oatmeal.
* Apply gently unto your face and leave the mixture for 8 mins. before rinsing off with cold water.
Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and citric acid, therefore, making it an effective natural blackhead remover. Plus they cost very little than commercial products which are less efective and maybe harmful to your skin.
* To create a face mask, crush a tomato and mix it with avocado.
* Apply gently on your skin and leave for 15 mins.
* Wash your face thoroughly after.
* You can use tomato paste if you're out of fresh tomatoes.
* Make a paste out of 1-2 tsp of cornstarch with vinegar.
* Simply apply the mixture unto the affected areas and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
* Remove the paste by rinsing your face with warm water.
These are just a few homemade face masks to remove blackheads that I can share, there still lots of them that you can try. I hope this helps and always remember, natural is beautiful.
You May Also Like;
- How to Get Fairer Skin the Natural Way
Most Asian people always dream of having a fairer and flawless skin like Caucasians have, it is due to their dark complexion that make them want to achieve that porcelain-like and clearer look. It is because for most of them, fair is beautiful (...
- Beauty And Health Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil
When I was young, my grandfather used to massage a home-made smelly kind of oil on my back for some cure or benefits. I remembered him telling me that he made it himself from coconut, but I just ignored it, anyway I was still young that time and...
- Oh no! Need Help For Hair Loss!
There is a saying that
- Home Remedies For Boils - know the cause and symptom...
In this article, I am going to explain some facts about boils and its possible home remedies that you can do about it. Boils are large, often painful, infection of a hair follicle that appears anywhere in a person's body especially in buttocks,...
- Thrush Home Remedies: Know it's causes and signs
What is thrush and its causes? Thrush is a yeast infection caused by candida fungus that affects not from different areas of your body. One type is the oral thrush affecting the mouth area, the other one is the vaginal thrush that affects the...
carolann on August 01, 2015:
Thanks for the tips.I will try them.
Joancarpenter on November 23, 2014:
I do not understand this ap at all and why are people repinning what I may have looked at.
saba on November 10, 2014:
I will try them,thanks girls
Farishta on September 18, 2014:
I will try some of this. thanks so much for your nice information.
Saska Milovanovic from Serbia, Nis on March 17, 2013:
I will try something of this. Thanks for tips.
Lali Writes on November 10, 2012:
Agreed, bangello8! I've never heard of the tomatoes option either. Definitely a must-try! Voted up, and thanks for the new info
bangell08 from Ohio on November 09, 2012:
I've heard of most of these before except for the tomatoes. Good tips!
Cristale Adams from Florida on July 26, 2012:
Very interesting information and tips.