Here are some of the best sites that I've found that offer deep discounts on designer clothes. You can save a ton of money and keep up with the latest fashions by keeping an eye on these sites. I have upgraded from brands like Old Navy and Gap to brands such as Andrew Marc, DKNY, L.A.M.B, J. Brand, Ralph Lauren, Steve Madden, Halston, etc., and I pay less!
Standard Discount Sites
These sites do not require a membership to join. Some of them will offer an additional coupon if you sign up for their mailing list.
- 6pm - Offers up to 80% designer fashion plus free shipping every day. They currently offer 1119 brands ranging from Nike to Versace and offers a 15% off code when you sign up for their email alerts, and have a rewards program so you can earn points towards free merchandise for each dollar spent.
- lastcall (Neiman Marcus) - Neiman Marcus brands at clearance prices. Plus, there are new discounts offered weekly.
- bluefly - Offers up to 80% off fashion from several hundred of the top designers. Sign up for email alerts to receive $20 off a purchase of $100 or more.
- theOutnet - Up to 80% off on over 200 designer brands. They also host time-limited discount shopping events, regular pop-up sales, designer giveaways, and "going, going, gone" sales for deeper discounts.
- Loehmanns - 35% - 65% off designer prices. This site generally has free shipping on orders over $100 and additional coupons.
Free Designer Membership Sites (with Sign-In)
These sites require you to sign up with an email address, but are otherwise completely free. They tend to offer deeper discounts than public sites.
- MyHabit - This is my favorite, a partner site with Amazon. Discounts range from 30% to 80% off. Sales start daily at 12 p.m. EST / 9 a.m. PT, but be quick because the deals sell out fast. Free shipping and returns. They occasionally offer coupons on top of the normal discounts.
- Hautelook - Offers new designer sales daily on clothes, accessories, makeup, vacations, and home furnishings. Sales start at 11 p.m. EST / 8 a.m. PT. Also offers a $10 credit for each friend you refer who makes a purchase.
- RueLaLa - Offering deals very similar to Hautelook with a pretty cool daily deal called "Today's Fix." Sales start at 3 p.m. EST. They also offer you a $10 referral credit if your friends join and make a purchase and have an interesting feature where you pay $9.95 shipping once and get free shipping for the next 30 days.
- BeyondTheRack - Offers designer deals that start daily at 11 a.m. EST. Discounts up to 80% off. They have a daily deal called "Happy Hour Twist" for a deeper deal on a product which starts at 4 p.m. EST and also offer a $10 referral credit for friends that join and make a purchase.
- Ideeli - Great sales on designer clothes, home accessories, and vacations. Also offers "Shop til you Pop" sales with discounts as high as 75% off. Invite friends and receive a $25 credit when they join and make a purchase.
- Opensky - A collection of celebrity curators such as Alicia Silverstone, Stacy Keibler, and Molly Sims select and list merchandise at discount prices. The site also has deals on food, merchandise, fitness accessories, gifts, and more. Receive a $25 credit for the first friend that joins and makes a purchase.
- Shoebuy - Private events with goods up to 90% off. The sales are mostly on shoes, but also have other accessories like watches, purses, and home decor.
Let me know!
I am always on the hunt for more amazing discount sites, so if you know of any more great sites that I haven't mentioned, please let me know in the comments section.
Turboshopp on September 13, 2017:
The author has an excellent writing skill to present the theme of the article in an extremely well manner. I have thoroughly enjoyed the article and
I will recommend all my friends to go through it at least once.
You have done great job!
I am so glad to have a chance to read your wonderful article. I am looking forward to read more of your works and posts.
Mohuya on August 11, 2017:
Nowadays there are a lot of fashion sites which provides you designer clothing but among all of them, it's difficult to find out which are best sites. Even I was confusing one day but later I came through an article which describes the great fashion sites - http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com/top-5-fashion-site...
sweetykaur1980 on August 03, 2017:
There are also other online shopping websites for designer suits which have intricate designs imprinted on silk and cotton elegant fabrics that can be chosen to be worn for weddings and other occasions. Do check out some of these alluring suits here, Source: https://www.voonik.com/women-clothing/women-sarees...
Kristen Howe from Northeast Ohio on April 28, 2015:
Great hub on how to find bargain deals for clothes. I'm going to check this out real soon. Voted up for useful!
Kiki Kolev from Montreal, Quebec on February 25, 2015:
One of the best high end designer online shops is http://runwaycatalog.com/ Their prices are amazing, some pieces are unique, customer support is super friendly and most of all delivery is done within no time. Free shipping too to the USA and Canada.
Christy Maria on January 04, 2015:
Thank you for this hub! As a shopaholic myself, this is very useful that I can get amazing clothes for a lot cheaper than in the store itself. I am very excited about this!
Lady in Red. on November 12, 2014:
I would put this one http://mavapparel.com/collections/all on the list. Great prices, new styles, and good support. I ordered twice now.
Thrifty Lady (author) on October 25, 2014:
Great tip, Ana-Marie. I have added your suggestion to the article above!
maya on April 10, 2014:
I found www.mymint-shop.com. There you can find first class vintage clothes for less money. They have great stuff. I like :)
Joh on March 26, 2014:
MyHabit is my favorite, but I've found it so hard to access their old sales, when we all know they've got heaps of stock left after the 'event' ends. After heaps of searching I found http://www.archivedsales.com. It lists all MyHabit's 'old' sales.
Amy Sara on January 07, 2014:
Excellent hub! You've shared good websites for discount fashion shopping. I am big fan of 6pm and it is an ideal place to shop anything for my wardrobe. Their prices are unbeatable and orders shipped free. Above-all I can get 10% extra off using coupons available at different sources like: http://www.riocodes.com/6pm-coupons.html
Bethany on May 17, 2013:
One more to check out....ShopAddiKt where you can name your price, and be alerted of a sale... Priceline for Fashion :)
Thrifty Lady (author) on March 19, 2012:
I hope you enjoy the websites ElleBee. They are also great for shopping for gifts!
ElleBee on March 19, 2012:
I personally prefer shopping in person, so I usually frequent thrift and consignment shops. But all of these websites sound great! I can't wait to check them out a little more, and partake in some of the deals.
Thrifty Lady (author) on March 15, 2012:
Thank you for the feedback sunbun! I LOVE myhabit. Their discounts are amazing. It's very cool that you get to work with their promotion. Have fun trying out these other sites, they've got some outstanding deals as well :)
sunbun143 from Los Angeles, CA on March 15, 2012:
Great resources! I am an amazon affiliate, so I've been promoting myhabit to my friends (15% commission) but I should check out those other sites for deals too...Thanks!