Face masks for all skin types that will make your skin glow.
Why should you use a face mask?
Face masks are the perfect skin care treatment to help you with your skin care concerns. The right face mask can help hydrate skin, remove excess oils and help improve the appearance of your pores, and also an excellent way to pull out impurities.
You can use a face mask once a week, or you can use it more than that depending on your skin and skin care concerns.
Face masks provide your skin with a gentle boost, one that coaxes it to function well and protect itself against the elements.
So here are a few face masks suitable for different skin types:
Coffee Face Mask
1 tablespoon coffee
1 tablespoon turmeric
1 tablespoon yogurt
- Mix the coffee powder, turmeric and yogurt.
- Stir well to make a lump free paste.
- Apply it on your cleansed face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes to let dry.
- Wash with normal water.
This mask can be used twice a week.
Because coffee is an excellent exfoliator and helps stimulating blood flow, which reduces acne and even cellulite and stretch marks.
Important face mask benefits are that, it is rich in antioxidants, and kills dead skin cells and removes impurities, making skin smooth and brighter looking.
Aloevera Face Mask
1 tablespoon aloevera gel
1 tablespoon sandalwood powder
Cold milk or rose water
- Make a paste by mixing sandalwood powder with aloevera gel and cold milk.(if you are allergic to dairy products use rose water instead)
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Let the face pack dry for about 15 minutes and then wash it off with cool water.
You can repeat this process twice a week.
Aloe Vera gel rejuvenates the skin, hydrates it, and keeps your skin looking fresh all the time. It has antimicrobial properties making it ideal to treat acne and pimples.
It is also a de-pigmentation agent which means that it can effectively lighten dark spots, hyper pigmentation and other skin blemishes.
Tomato Face Mask
1/2 tablespoon fine cane sugar
- Evenly coat the tomato with sugar. And then using slow circular motion, gently exfoilate your face.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
This can be used once a week.
Tomatoes contain lycopene which acts as a natural sunscreen for your skin.
It shrinks your pores, removes blackheads, reduces oiliness and gives your skin a natural glow.
It also helps fight cellular damage.