A big PC gamer who has a particular affinity towards "Elgato" and "Corsair Gaming".
Thinking about going camping in your Tesla? Yes, it does have 'Camp Mode' but you might need some additional accessories to actually make for a successful campaign trip. Here are the top 30 plus Tesla camping accessories that we think will come in handy on your trip.
1) A Roof Tent: You'll need a place to sleep and a roof tent is a perfect solution for camping (you can even get rooftop tents for the Tesla). It's easy to set up and take down, and it will keep you off the ground and away from any critters that might be lurking around.
2) A Solar Charger: Camping in your Tesla means you'll be relying on battery power, so a solar charger will come in handy to keep your batteries topped off.
3) A Portable Generator: If you want to camp in comfort, then a portable generator is a must. It will allow you to run lights, fans, and other camping essentials.
4) A Camping Stove: A camping stove will come in handy for cooking meals while you're on the road.
5) A Cooler: A cooler is a must-have for any trip, but it's especially important when you're camping. It will keep your food and drinks cold, and it will also prevent any perishable items from going bad.
6) A First Aid Kit: You never know when you might need a bandage or some antiseptic, so it's always a good idea to have a first aid kit on hand.
7) A flashlight: A flashlight is an essential piece of equipment for any camping trip. It will come in handy for nighttime trips to the bathroom, or for exploring your surroundings after dark.
8) A camping chair: A camping chair will give you a comfortable place to sit around the campfire, or just to relax while you're enjoying the great outdoors.
9) A portable speaker: A portable speaker will let you enjoy music while you're camping, and it can also be used for making phone calls if necessary.
10) An emergency roadside kit for EVs: It should include things like jumper cables, a spare tire, and a flashlight.
11) A tool kit: A tool kit is always a good idea to have on hand, and it's pretty essential when you're out and about on a camping trip. You never know when you might need to tighten a loose screw or change a tire.
12) Spare batteries: Spare batteries are always a good idea to have on hand, you never know when you might need them, and it's better to be safe than sorry.
13) A dedicated trash bag: A dedicated trash bag is a must-have for any trip, it will keep your car clean and free of any garbage.
14) A multi-tool: A multi-tool is always a handy thing to have, and it's particularly useful when you're camping. It can be used for things like opening bottles, cutting rope, and more.
15) A headlamp: A headlamp is another good idea to have when you're camping, and it's especially useful when you're camping in your Tesla. It will light up your path in the dark, and it will also free up your hands for other tasks.
16) Insect repellent: Insect repellent is a must-have for any trip out into nature. There are a lot of insects in the world, and you don't want to be bitten by one.
17) Frunk Organizer: A Frunk Organizer will keep your frunk organised and tidy, and it will also prevent items from shifting around while you're driving.
18) Glass Roof Sunshade: A glass roof sunshade will keep your car cool in the summer, and it will also protect your upholstery from UV rays.
19) Foam Camping Mattress: A foam camping mattress will make sleeping in your car much more comfortable, and it will also protect your upholstery from dirt and stains.
20) Portable Solar Charger: A portable solar charger will keep your batteries charged while you're on the road, and it will also help you save money on your electric bill.
21) Rear Hatch Tent: A rear hatch tent will give you extra space to sleep in, and it will also keep your belongings dry in case of rain.
22) Trunk Organizer: A trunk organizer will keep your trunk tidy and organized, and it will also prevent items from shifting around while you're driving.
23) Cargo Barrier: A cargo barrier will keep your belongings safe and secure in the event of an accident, and it will also prevent them from shifting around while you're driving.
24) Roof Rack: A roof rack will give you extra storage space for things like luggage, and it will also make your car more aerodynamic.
25) All-Weather Floor Mats: All-weather floor mats will keep your car clean and free of dirt and stains, and they will also protect your upholstery from wear and tear.
26) Spare Tire Kit: A spare tire kit will keep you from being stranded on the side of the road, and it will also give you a spare tire in case of an emergency.
27) Starlink Dish: Starlink will keep you connected to the internet while you're on the road, and it will also give you access to Tesla's exclusive features and services.
28) Tesla Car Tray: A Tesla car tray will keep your belongings safe and secure while you're driving, and it will also prevent them from shifting around.
29) USB Hub: A USB hub will give you extra ports for charging your devices, and it will also allow you to connect multiple devices to your computer.
30) Wireless Charger: A wireless charger will keep your devices charged while you're on the road, and it will also save you from having to fumble with cords.
31) Folding Table: A folding table will give you a place to eat, work, or play games while you're on the road, and it will also save you space.
32) Camping Chair: A camping chair will give you a place to sit and relax while you're on the road, and it will also save you from having to sit on the ground.
33) Portable Grill: A portable grill will allow you to cook while you're on the road, and it will also save you from having to stop at a restaurant.
35) Privacy Cover: A privacy cover will keep your belongings safe and secure while you're on the road, and it will also prevent people from seeing into your car.
36) First Aid Kit: A first aid kit is a must-have for any trip, and it's especially important when you're camping. It will allow you to treat minor injuries, and it will also come in handy in case of an emergency.
37) Fire extinguisher: A fire extinguisher is another must-have for any trip, and it's especially important when you're camping.
What's Your Must-Have Camping Accessory?
Do you have a must-have camping accessory that we didn't mention? Let us know in the comments below!
Are There Any Tesla Camping Accessories We've Missed?
If you can think of any Tesla camping accessories we've missed, be sure to let us know in the comments below. And, if you have any tips or tricks for camping in a Tesla, be sure to share them with us as well!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2022 Ritchie Hughie