Spirit, soul and body!
Man exists in three dimensions or parts namely spirit, soul and body as God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
The spirit of man is where hope, love worship and faith comes from.
The soul's working is for the natural, immaginations, memory, affection and emotions, see diagram.
The body is to house the soul and spirit of man.
You are more spirit than flesh or body. The spiritual realm is more real than the natural.
When a soul comes to repentance these five things come into operation in your life.
- The soul of man accepts Yeshua as saviour by hearing the word, good news, the bible.
- Our hearts feel and touch the living God, the saints or congregation
- We taste and see that He is good
- We see the light of God with miracles all around and good things
- We smell the sweetness of His Holy Spirit, life and love.
The spirit of man will experience faith, hope, love, spiritual insight, reverence, prayer, worship and lots more.
The soul of man will experiance God.
Satan comes with his attacks in or on the soul of man.
He wants us to reject Yeshua - Jesus with the same soul that we accepted Him.
Satan wants us to be disobedient because then we will never see the fulfillment of God’s potential, and His promises in our lives. He wants us to become like him.
Webster’s 1828 Dictionary have this to say about Satan: And when he falls, he falls like Lucifer, never to hope again.
Satan’s attacks come through the five soul gates namely our:
Ecclesiastes 8:7-8: None of us knows what is going to happen, and there is no one to tell us. No one can keep from dying or put off the day of death. That is a battle we cannot escape; we cannot cheat our way out.
It is very important to crucify these senses to sin and to awaken them to God‘s Word (Holy Spirit).
Change your thoughts to think of only the things of God and you will grow spiritually.
Philippians 4:8: In conclusion, my friends fill your minds with those things that are good and that deserve praise: things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and honourable. (NKJ)
Stop thinking according to the flesh; lusting after sin or the riches of this world.
This world and its ways only lead to death.
Human nature always resists any rule or authority of God.
But if we submit and obey, God will save us and bless us.
Be teachable and live by the principles Yeshua (Jesus) set there for us, be a true follower.
Follow Jesus with a blind faith.
Sound, touch, taste, sight and smell.
Living the rules!
- The reason why so many Christians fail in their Christian lives is because they do not follow the ‘rule’ book (Bible). My advice is to begin to learn your rules. If I ask any one about the rules of their favourite sport, they will know it by heart, so you must know the law (Bible) of God also by heart.
- Read and study your Bible. Be obedient to the Word and to the voice of the Holy Spirit. Don’t read only, live the word.
- Start doing God’s word, be doers and not only hearers. (Be teachable)
- To receive God’s power and blessings we must follow God’s patterns.
- Proverbs 14:11-12 there is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it the way of death.
- Start to pray. It is very important. If you do not pray, you will die in the spirit again. If a baby does not get milk, he dies. Newborn Christian babies are the same; you need the Word and the Spirit, to grow and to become a mature Christian.
- Forgive all people that have wronged you and especially forgive yourself.
- Remember that you became an enemy to the devil and all the evil spirits when you gave your life to Yeshua (Jesus). The war is now on for your soul and if you do not come into the will and protection of God you are going to lose the battle against evil. The devil hates God; and mankind, because we are made in God’s image.
- Tell people that Yeshua (Jesus) saved your soul from hell. (Testify) Revelation 12:11.
- Go to church at every opportunity; look for a church where the gift of the Holy Spirit is present and working. By that I mean that there they are praying for the sick, speaking in tongues, people are giving their tithes and people are baptised in water and with the Holy Spirit etc.
- Start tithing to the Lord in faith and obedience to receive the blessings of God in your life. (Principle) the curse of God will no longer be in your life.
- Start to testify of all the things that God does in your life and how He saved you out of hell.
- Get involved with the things of the Lord, go to prayer meetings, and join a home cell. In a home cell you will meet other people and you will learn from them. Prayer and help will be available from the cell.
- Look for a church where there is love. The Bible says that the true church will be known by its love. God is love.
- Live a holy life because God is holy.
- Get baptised with water and get baptised with the Holy Spirit of the Lord.
- Get involved with the community in council, praying for the sick and giving food to the poor and etc.
- God gave you a Conscience: Let it be your guide with the Holy Spirit.
- Those who persist and hold out to the day Yeshua (Jesus) comes will enter into His Kingdom.
- God is looking for those who are hungry and thirsty for Him.
- God seldom uses the satisfied and contented individual.
- Expose yourself to the right things.
- Read the right books, listen to music that stirs your heart and does not simply tickle your ears or merely entertain you! Good spiritual gospel music will draw you closer to God.
- Find other Christians who have the same longing and desire to please God and connect with them.
By doing the above and more, you will grow in the Spirit and in faith and you will become an obedient Christian who is strong in the Lord.
You trusted yourself for so long and probably messed up as have we all. Now do the following,
- What hindrances or blockages are there in your prayer life?
Have you ever felt that sometimes when you pray; it feels as though your prayer is not heard? Have you ever felt that it does not help to pray because you are praying against the ceiling?
- The New Kingdom of God, is it good news?
Have you ever wondered what Jesus and His followers preached? What is this Gospel they preached?