Betty has been studying the Bible for over 17 years. She has been sharing her personal studies since 2005
What Causes Desolation?
“When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.) Matthew 24:15
Let's see what Daniel said about it.
“And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.” Daniel 12:11
During the time of Daniel the daily sacrifice was taken away and the abomination that makes desolate was set up.
For us Christians, Jesus is our living sacrifice, and the evil within our nation is working hard to remove him and replace God with Marxism.
I believe this is the abomination that makes desolation.
Throughout the Bible from Genesis forward every single time nations removed God and set up a new system, that nation became desolate.
People starved and lawlessness was rampant.
We have been witnessing the powers of evil bringing in Marxism and Satanic worship to replace the true and living God.
The Replacement for God is Marxism
We have watched over the years as the democrat party has been removing God from our nation.
I started several years ago when city council meeting were held in different states where pray to Satan was allowed.
In Pensacola Florida, there was a huge uproar over this happening.
Also in Boston, Satanists have been pushing for the removal of God from all Government meetings and bringing in prayer to Satan.
Every Biblical Account Where God was Removed Desolation Took Over
God has warned us throughout his word about what causes desolation. Daniel lived through a time like we are witnessing today.
-  I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate.
-  And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.
-  Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.
-  As long as it lieth desolate it shall rest; because it did not rest in your sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it.
-  The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes. Leviticus 26
Pray without ceasing Christians. Put on the full armor of God and abide in Him no matter what!
As I was putting this article together, I tried to upload more pictures that show how Satanism is moving across America. My computer froze up several times, and the pictures would absolutely NOT upload.
This is a battle between good and evil. A spiritual battle! Never give up, never give in.