Sylvia Sky, astrologer, Tarot reader, and gemstone enthusiast, is a widely published author of books and articles about spiritual matters.
Some Online Astrologers Who Offer Answer-One-Question Service
The astrologers listed here will answer your questions for less than they would charge for a complete personal horoscope. You pay their fee and send your question; they cast and interpret your chart and send an answer.
These are real human astrologers, not "psychics," bots, or artificial intelligence. Answers done "instantly" are computerized and for entertainment only. A few astrological apps such as "Yodha" (currently highly rated) deliver personalized answers of a sentence or two, and you wait a while. Apps, however, harvest along with your birth information your phone's contacts and photos, location, and so on.
Asking one question does not provide you with a full reading of your birth chart and transits, or a compatibility report. That kind of 35-page in-depth service from a real astrologer, not from a computer, is worth, and costs, more. The less you pay, the shorter your answer. But it will be a real, personal answer from a real astrologer.
Shop around and examine their websites before making your choice. The more expensive, the more in depth the astrologer will go. For all of them, you pay before the service is performed. Links will take you directly to the ordering or contact page. Fees listed are as of August 25, 2021.
CyberAstro.com $15 US; 189 INS
Paul Wade $90 US; 65 British pounds (one-hour consultation)
Astrograce.com $9 US
418Ascendant.com "Special Focus Chart," $70 US
Bejandaruwalla.com 1050 Rs; $15 US
Remember: No legitimate astrologer works for free, and no legitimate astrologer claims to be psychic or clairvoyant. Read how to tell fake astrologers from real ones here.
"Free" answers are always worth what you pay for them.
Even better than an online astrologer is one you can meet in person. Ask around in your area, or contact a local astrology society. There are also the American Federation of Astrologers lists of certified U.S., Canadian, and international astrologers.
What to Expect and Getting the Most for Your Money
- Follow the astrologer’s instructions for inputting your question. Have at hand your birth date, place, and time. For each question they use only one chart: yours. So don’t send all your family’s birthdays and expect a full answer.
- Focus your question. Rather than ask, “How long will I live?” – a question no ethical astrologer will answer -- ask “What is my health outlook for the next two years?” Rather than, “Will I be rich?” ask, “What career fields might give me the best financial future?”
- The answers might not be detailed or long. Before ordering, read what the astrologer says you will get.
- After you have received your answer, the transaction is finished. You can’t beg for more detail, or get your money back if you don’t like the answer.
- Make sure you sincerely WANT to know the answer.
- It’s a waste to ask “Will I win the lottery?” The honest reply to that is always “No, you won’t.”
- Sometimes there's a wait of 2 to 15 days for your answer. Reading personal astrological charts takes time.
I’m not guaranteeing your satisfaction. I’m listing professional astrologers (not psychics) who provide this answer-just-one-question service, among other services, and about whom I find no significant online complaints. Several are Vedic or Hindu astrologers. Vedic astrology is accurate and its answers are just as genuine and informative as Western astrology. From Vedic astrologers I have received genuine answers with no sugar-coating.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2011 Sylvia Sky
Chazzer on July 23, 2012:
Thank you so much for this website, there are many out there who are genuine seekers of an astrologer, me being one. However my intuition
aroused because of Tara and Norahs readings they were very very
similar almost too much.
Well I'm only two wks in so here I go maybe a lesson learned here
and a wake call that I am in control of my life regardless of what some one tells me who i have never met never spoken too, yes it is gullible and embarrassing. I'll keep you all posted and thanks once again for the info. re Chazzer
samhung on April 24, 2012:
Many thanks for thr information, sam.