Topic: POWER OF THE SPOKEN WORD
Memory Verse| “So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall
prosper in the thing for which I sent it”. Isaiah 55:11
Bible Passage: Genesis 1:20, 26, 29, Psalms 33:6, Psalms 62:11, Isaiah 55:10-11, Jeremiah 1:12, John 6:63, Hebrews 4:12
Central thought: every word that comes from God’s mouth has power and authority.
Introduction: Words have energy and power. God has magnified His word above His name, Psalms 138:2. God is not a man, for every word that comes out of his mouth. He is watching it to make sure it comes to pass.
MANIFESTATION OF THE SPOKEN WORD
Below are the manifestations of the spoken word of God.
- It must be fulfilled: The word of God, Once spoken must surely come to pass. It cannot return back to Him void until there is fulfillment of the spoken word. Isaiah 55:11, Jeremiah 1:12.
- The spoken word of God is a sword when it is released: It cuts and is used to bring down the enemy. Ephesians 6:17, Hebrews 4:12
- The spoken word of God Is power: It is alive. It breaks, It shatters. It is fire that consumes. Jeremiah 23:29, Psalms 62:11, Hebrews 4;12
- The spoken word of God creates: The heaven and earth were created by the spoken of God. Genesis 1:20, 26,28, Psalms 33:6.
- The spoken word of God is life: John 6:63
- The spoken word of God is God’s spell: that cancels every other spell, it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes. Romans 1:16, Romans 10:10.
Can you state what are the manifestations of the spoken word of God?
Forever, the spoken word of God is settled. Psalm 119:89. God has said it, we believe it and that settles it.