What does an Ascendant in Pisces Reveal?
In ancient Astrology, the rising sign was used as your personality guide instead of the Sun sign. The rising sign is the beginning of the first house in your birth chart. A birth chart is a map of the sky at the precise moment you were born. Your birth chart is made up of twelve houses, each with a planetary ruler and control specific areas of your life. The placement of the astrological planets in your chart also indicates personality traits, priorities, and explanations for the actions of an individual. The planetary aspects between each other are contributors as well. The birth chart is also known to be called the natal chart.
Your rising sign is the Zodiac sign or constellation that was rising in the east at the time of your birth. The rising sign rules your inner child and emotions and is a description of how the outside world views you. It is possible that you can behave much differently than indicated by your Sun sign alone, especially if the Sun and Ascendant were in different constellations when you were born. The Ascendant is just as important as your Moon sign and Sun sign.
Those who were born at a time when the Pisces was rising in the eastern sky have a home life of activity, communication, creative, and fun. Although they can appear to be shy in the outside world, they are chatty and entertaining in the comfort of their homes. People with Pisces rising are very romantic people and love their partners with a deep, emotional, love. They demand a lot of attention from their partners and will become temperamental if they don’t get enough. They usually choose a partner who is realistic, responsible, and down to Earth. Many times there are issues with their fathers and it can be quite difficult for a Pisces rising to get along with his or her dad.
Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, and is a water sign. Those with an Ascendant in Pisces enjoy isolation, tranquility, and spirituality. They are the Monks of the Zodiac. Even though they enjoy their sanctuary, they still communicate with authority and can be very persuasive. Others are compelled to listen when they speak. Pisces Ascendant people make great clergy, educators, writers, astrologers, or spiritual gurus. They aren’t fans of authority and enjoy working at their own pace, or completely alone. Pisces rising has a “live and let live” type of attitude and prefer not to be controlled, as well as not controlling others. They are also the world’s conspiracy theorists.
The Pisces Glyph
Famous People With Pisces Rising
- Dr. Phil (McGraw) – Sun in Virgo and Moon in Taurus
- Janis Joplin – Sun in Capricorn and Moon in Cancer
- Alexander Graham Bell – Sun in Pisces and Moon in Virgo
- Pope Benedict XVI – Sun in Aries and Moon in Libra
- Alfred Hitchcock – Sun in Leo and Moon in Scorpio
- Clara Bow – Sun in Leo and Moon in Cancer
- Jerry Reed –Sun in Pisces and Moon in Cancer
- Martin Landau – Sun in Gemini and Moon in Leo
- Laura Dern – Aquarius and Moon in Pisces
- Vincent Price – Sun in Gemini and Moon in Taurus
- Jason Alexander – Sun in Libra and Moon in Gemini
- Beau Bridges – Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Leo
- Lawrence Welk – Sun in Pisces and Moon in Leo
- Mario Lopez – Sun in Libra and Moon in Aries
- Kathleen Turner – Sun in Gemini and Moon in Capricorn
- Phil Donohue – Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Scorpio
- David Carradine – Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Libra
- Ringo Starr – Sun in Cancer and Moon in Leo
- Gertrude Stein – Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Virgo
- Gene Hackman – Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Aquarius
- Steve Jobs – Sun in Pisces and Moon in Aries
- Aaliyah – Sun in Capricorn and Moon in Virgo
- Bela Lugosi – Sun in Libra and Moon in Aquarius
- Mike Farrell – Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Virgo
If you liked what you read, there is plenty more where that came from on my home page at Mmargie1966.hubpages.com. There you will find articles on topics including love and relationships, family and children, astrology, psychology, and many delicious recipes.
I hope the read was helpful and entertaining. Your opinion is always welcomed and appreciated, so please feel free to leave your opinion, a suggestion or comment, or share your own story in the comments section specified below. Your interest in my writing is tremendously flattering, and I absolutely appreciate it.
"Be kind to one another" ~ Ellen
God Bless You ~ Margaret Sullivan
Books on the Subject:
More About Pisces From Mmargie1966:
- How to Understand a Pisces Moon Sign
Your highly sensitive loved one just may have a Moon in Pisces placement in his or her birth chart; especially if this person has a need for escapism.
- Understanding a Pisces Woman
If you are masculine and dominant, you will do well with Miss Pisces. She needs a strong person to keep her head out of the clouds.
- Understanding a Pisces Man
Is Mr. Pisces the love of your life? How well do you really know him?