Here's a "head's up" on what to buy and which products to skip when shopping at the Dollar Store. Not everything is priced at one dollar.
Allow Nature To Do Its Work
Colors of Green Help Balance Our Energy
The color green can balance our energy. Green gives us the energy needed to nurture ourselves. When you look at the color green, let it remind you to allow nature to do its work. Let go, breathe in the rich emerald green hues and you will feel natures energy filling your body, mind, and spirit.
What does the color green tell you about yourself?
- If you wear green ( any shade) you are benevolent and service-oriented.
- It is a symbol of peace and harmony.
- You are sensitive and artistic.
While green may increase your energy it isn't healthy to have too much hyper-like energy. After we experience this kind of energy and when we don't pace ourselves, then we often "hit the wall" and we end up completely exhausted.
Green Brings Uplifting, Positive Thoughts
The Color Green Renews and Refreshes
When I see the color green, I think of life. I think of growth and how even during dry periods when the grass is dead and brown, with just a little rain and some sun, it is renewed and green once more.
As human beings, we all have our dry periods. There are times when we stagnate - when we need to feel renewed and refreshed. Sometimes, a good nights sleep or a change in routine is all we need. However, studies have shown that certain colors bring an energy to individuals.
Green symbolizes health, new beginnings and wealth. Green is the easiest on the eyes and can be used to relax as well as create balance within. It also inspires possibility.
Natural Healers Should Have a Green Aura
What Is A Green Aura?
What exactly is an aura? The aura is the electromagnetic field that surrounds the human body (Human Energy Field-HEF) and every organism and object in the Universe.
Emerald Green relates to heart and lungs.It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. An emerald green aura indicates a love of people, animals, and nature.
All natural healers should have a green aura. And the stronger the color the better the healer. When you are in the presence of a person with a green aura, you will feel peace and calm. When you visualize, using the color green will bring you to a restful and healing state.
Those with a green aura, also have a green thumb and love to garden and grow plants.
Nashville, Tn. Walking Trail
Helpful Facts About the Color Green
Do you know that the color green relates to stability and endurance? Green gives us persistence and the strength we need to cope with adversity.
Here are some facts about the color green you may find interesting:
- Research has shown that the color green can actually improve students reading ability. When a transparent green sheet is placed over reading text it will increase the reader's speed and comprehension.
- "The Green Room" is a place for television guests to wait, relax and relieve their stress.
- Green can have a calming effect in the home.
- The color green is healing
- Websites use the color green for inspiration
- Mother earth - the environment is referred to as green
- Many nurses and hospital workers wear green to relax and soothe patients
- Leonardo da Vinci declared that green represented water.
- The Scottish Highlanders wore green as a mark of honor.
- In Egypt the floors of the temple were green.
- Because of its link with the heart, green urges us to nurture others. Green is also nurturing to us - another reason why it is the most predominant color on earth.
- "Green with envy" - a term used for feeling envious or jealous.
- Used as a term for sickness.
- The color of U.S. currency - "The Greenback"
- Green is a combination of blue and yellow.
The Willow Tree Represents Healing
Healing, Inner-Vision And Dreams
As a child, I would walk most anywhere just to behold the beautiful weeping willow tree. I found a sense of peace and healing within my soul. I experienced a deep connection with my creator. I could hear a voice whisper to me, "all is well", my child. My love-starved and empty well soon filled up with so much love I could barely contain it all.
The willow tree represents healing, inner-vision, and dreams. The leaves and bark were used in ancient times for aches and fever. Indians, as well, used the tree because it contains acid, acetylsalicylic (aspirin). It may have derived its name because it was used in the 19th century to commemorate the death of a loved one...and weeping.