Anamika S Jain is a social media consultant and blogger. She is passionate about topics like astrology, numerology, feng shui and gemstones.
Feng Shui as Cure for Relationship Problems
Recently a friend of mine had some troubles in marriage after shifting to a new flat. I visited her after hearing her weep over the phone and could see a lot was wrong with her bedroom. Since I am still a learner and did not possess advance knowledge in Feng Shui, I suggested her to consult an Expert to suggest cure for relationship problems. Though she was not very hopeful about it, she consulted an expert and made some changes in the house. Within a short time things changed for her and her relationship with her husband improved.
Feng Shui is known to enhance luck in love and marriage. One can also solve problems between couples by making some changes in placement of articles in the bedroom or by adding some products to the room. The correct placement of the bed and other articles in the couple’s room can improve their marriage and sex life to a greater extent. This can be done by energizing the room and allowing the positive energy to flow into the room. The South West corner of the bedroom which represents universal love, romance and marriage should be activated to attract marriage and romance luck in Feng Shui.
Feng Shui Tips for Couples to enhance Love and Romance
Can we use Feng Shui for love, marriage and relationships? The answer to the Question is 'yes'. So, How to attract love using Feng Shui? Having the Bedroom in your nien yen location is a good start for enhancing your marriage luck. You may get the advice of a Feng Shui Consultant for a Feng shui Bedroom.
Given below are some tips couples could use to enhance their marriage and love life.
- The first step for this is removing all Clutter from the room including from under the bed, walls, cupboards, ceiling etc. Clear off all things which are not used regularly, broken etc from the room. Do not make your Bedroom a place to store unnecessary or unwanted things.
- Do a Feng Shui Space Clearing procedure to ward off all negative energy and replace it with positive energy.
- Now by standing in the middle of the room to ascertain the south west area of the room. Make sure to keep that area well lit and free of clutter.
- Check for afflictions in this area as a result of sharp edged furniture or corners, stand alone square pillars, overhead structural beams, open shelves, excessive windows, excessive yang energy, toilets in the south west area etc and do remedial measures to solve the affliction. Feng Shui has a solution to everything including afflictions. Take the advice of a good feng shui expert on this. It may cost you money but it would be money well spend if you desire to have a good love and marriage life.
- Once you know the south west area energize it by using wall paintings showing mountain and scenery or images of a pair of flying geese etc in this area. You can also use porcelain figure of 2 horses and lampshades in this area.
- The bed placement should not be in a straight line with the door of the room especially with the head of the bed directly besides the bedroom door. Placement of bed with head or feet pointing directly to the door is highly inauspicious. However, a bed can be placed diagonally opposite to the door. Anyway make sure that it is not directly under an overhead beam. If so, do remedial measures by consulting a feng shui expert. The couples also should not sleep in 2 single beds joined together or 2 single mattresses placed together.
- Increase passion in your relationship by the usage of fire elements in the room like red curtains. However do not overdo it.
- Use love symbols in pair by way of pictures or figurines. Some symbols can be love birds, mandarin ducks, pair of geese etc.
- Keep all mirrors away from the bedroom. Also do not keep TV and computer in the room. If you want a dressing table in the bedroom you can keep it but make sure that it does not directly reflect the bed.
- Avoid water symbols in the room including aquariums or pictures of rivers, waterfalls etc.
- Avoid decorating the bedroom with potted plants or artificial or fresh flowers.
- Use Symbols like Double Happiness on Furniture and Bedroom walls.
If you are having problems in marriage, may be the answer lies in Feng Shui. All you need to do is consult a good Feng Shui Expert and implement the suggestions.
- Feng Shui for Fertility
- Feng Shui Symbols for Marital Happiness
- How to Feng Shui your Bedroom for Love luck?
- Significance of Clutter clearing in Feng Shui
Bill Holland from Olympia, WA on February 19, 2012:
Great hub! I just like the title; the rest is pure gravy. Good job and I'll keep following, reading and learning.
mabmiles on July 31, 2011:
acaetnna from Guildford on November 27, 2010:
Definitely re-organising my bedroom after reading this. Thanks, super hub.
Petstrel from Slovenia on September 01, 2010:
Thanks, Anamika. Every love enhancing advice is always welcome :)
ritu on September 01, 2010:
hi,i love this hub ,m a fengshui consultant as well as a healer and artist and i would like to add that after space clearing add an intent of wha u desire in ur life while placing ur cure and visualise it materialising in ur mind .then thank the universe.this will add power to ur fengshui.lots of luc:)
jonathan t from Burlingame, CA on July 16, 2010:
I love this hub. I've now set up my bedroom as you suggested and WO-- fiery romance galore!!! It's amazing how well feng shui works. I'm a big believer in it. Thanks for this hub!
echineselessons on July 11, 2010:
Thanks for the advices,cool
Kimmy.Lowe on April 23, 2010:
This is wonderful advice. I heard that Feng Shui has such positive influence when done right and the bedroom is a great place to start! I have some hubs about romance and how to enhance a better bound with your lover. I would love to put your link on some of them, if that is okay with you.
Holle Abee from Georgia on April 21, 2010:
Great tips! I'm trying to learn more about this!
shweta gupta on April 16, 2010:
These are really very interesting & good tips to increase the love & happiness in my married life. I never thought before this . Thanks for the same.
antonrosa from USA on March 28, 2010:
A very interesting read!
lender3212000 from Beverly Hills, CA on March 25, 2010:
Some great tips in there, thank you for the advice!
calicoaster on March 21, 2010:
Nice hub, Thanks for sharing!! :)
tracy on March 20, 2010:
I will give it a go with my bedroom, it is the perfect size and I've always wanted to redo it. Thanks for the information. I never thought of using red curtains in my room.
billyaustindillon on March 13, 2010:
Great Feng Shui advice - I look forward to more!
Katrina Ariel from The Highlands of British Columbia, Canada on March 13, 2010:
Good ideas to consider when planning out a bedroom. Great hub. :)
Tatjana-Mihaela from Zadar, CROATIA on March 12, 2010:
Great hub, Anamika.
jim10 from ma on March 12, 2010:
Oh well, there goes my chances. Our bedroom is small and we don't have room for much stuff in it to begin with. Maybe I will try to get a nice painting. The whole room is a deep red though and then tan colored curtains.