Rebecca loves sharing what she knows about alternative medicine, health, frugal living, fun, animals, and how to live a better life!
We are constantly emitting energy, as long we breathe the breath of life, it radiates from us, in us and around us. Human beings are complex. We are spiritual, emotional as well as physical beings. We are beings in an energetic universe with a busy magnetic field, that is constantly changing. Our energy intertwines with the universe as a whole. We are both receivers and transmitters of energy. Keeping this energy flowing positively is really important.
Living with a high vibration of energy is one of the greatest challenges of humanity. Which means there is a constant need to practice raising your frequency. When you raise your frequency, notice the domino effect it has on all that you come in contact with, "be the light"!
Low energy frequencies
Low energy frequencies are those we are trying to eliminate.
- People, places or things that make you feel drained
How to tell when your energy shifts
When your energy frequency changes, you will notice emotional shifts. They can be positive or negative, but the goal here is to elevate your energy to that of higher vibrational frequencies.
High vibrational energy
- Service/helping others
Change your frequency
What kind of life do you want? Is your current life aligned with your energy frequency? Everything starts within the mind. Sick mind=sick body. Where the mind goes, the body will follow, and ultimately the mind and body are subservient to the spirit. It is proven that positive thinking alone improves health conditions. But you can raise your energy to levels beyond just what's in your mind.
If you're not aligned, no problem. You can shift energy vibrations long enough to create a lasting disconnect with your present environment. The best way to do this is to get involved in something you are otherwise uncomfortable doing. I'm not talking about going sky-diving (although that's an option), but even changing your environment a little will produce results. Take yourself to dinner, or a movie, alone. Join a group or other interest you have thought of doing but previously lacked the confidence to do. Try something new. Switch things up a bit. A great motivator for change is fear. Fear pushes you past your comfort zone and into wonderful new territories.
You will know when your frequency has changed because you will begin transmitting a new frequency. The beautiful thing about this is, this shift you will feel, and then see results. You'll feel it and know it. It may feel awkward or strange initially, but then it becomes positive and exciting. Others will notice it as well. Once a shift happens, you’ll repel whatever is in your environment that is incompatible with that new frequency. You’ll also start attracting other events, experiences, and people that are compatible with your new frequency. Hold the new vibration for as long as possible, soon your entire reality will change around you!
There are primarily two ways to change your energy frequency. And they are not difficult but may take some practice.
- Change yourself -thoughts, perceptions, attitude (remember everything starts in the mind).
- Change your environment and then adapt to it.
Random acts of kindness
- Emotional energy and random acts of kindness
Where is your emotional energy going? Does your presence make the world a little brighter? Practice random acts of kindness and increase the worlds happiness!
100 Energy Frequency changers
Here is a decent extensive list of actions you can start doing right now to increase your energy frequency. Some of the most obvious ones are listed first, and of course, you can add your own to a list. Whatever works for you is a good thing. The goal here is to do things that increase happiness and eliminate as much human suffering as possible, so do whatever makes you happy and radiates that love and happiness back into the world!
- Breath and practice meditation.
- Read positive quotes or affirmations (on a regular basis, think of it as brain food).
- Pray, go to church, do something that is actively maintaining your spiritual health.
- Count your blessings and be grateful (daily!)
- Get outside and be in nature.
- Slow down, focus on the present moment of your life and enjoy what is happening in it, even when it's negative, there is often a learning experience or growth to take from it.
- Try Kundalini Yoga.
- Sing -out loud. Singing has been proven to raise serotonin levels in the brain naturally.
- Listen to uplifting music. Especially 528HZ. That is specifically a healing frequency.
- Play an instrument, or learn how to.
- Invest time in volunteer work.
- Help anyone; strangers, the elderly, the disabled, the homeless.
- Help your family.
- Do things that make you laugh.
- Spend time with children.
- Make changes in your life. This could mean eliminating certain people, habits, or places that are negative.
- Try something you've never tried before, or have been too intimidated to try. An activity, a hobby, meeting new people. It all counts!
- Take a brisk walk, jog, or run.
- Be friendly with everyone you come in contact with.
- Make a new friend. This doesn't have to be difficult. Children show us daily how easy it is to just say "hi, want to be friends". Who says adults can't do the same?
- Look in the mirror and tell yourself "I love you". Pay no attention to negative feedback. Just acknowledge, say thank you, and go about your day.
- Take good care of your body-this includes nutrition, supplements, removing harmful habits (or at the very least, cut back the best you can).
- Open doors for people when you are out and about.
- Let someone into traffic when commuting.
- Spend time with an animal. Animals are extremely therapeutic.
- Make a donation to a good cause.
- Make a goal list. Then start it! And finish it!
- Kiss and say I love you to your spouse and children every time you leave or get home.
- Pick up trash or garbage that you see lying around and throw it away.
- If you are blessed enough to still have your parents, tell them you love them often.
- Start a garden.
- Go to a place you have never been before, do something "out of character". It will be awkward at first, but give the change a chance. Beautiful things can happen when you do.
- Watch the sunrise.
- Watch the sunset.
- Go stargazing.
- Stop all trash talk, two-facing, and drama. If you are around anyone that partakes in that, distance yourself as much as possible.
- Don't talk badly about others.
- Pay it forward. When you are at a store, offer to buy an item for the person behind or in front of you in line.
- Pay it forward again...you can apply this to almost anything. Pay someone's toll, give a homeless person a dollar, or the loose change that is in your pocket.
- Stop blaming others, for anything! It's very easy to blame others for your emotional state when in reality, your emotions are yours, and your responsibility. If something is wrong, change it!
- Listen to nature. This could easily be; hearing birds sing, a babbling brook, a heavy thunderstorm.
- Walk barefoot as often as possible.
- Create something! Need ideas? Check out Pinterest
- Take a class for something you've always been interested in, but keep putting off.
- Take care of your skin. Get a massage.
- Share with others, as often and feasible as possible.
- Take a sea salt bath.
- Have a favorite beverage (non-alcoholic).
- Have a favorite snack.
- Wear your favorite outfit or shoes as often as possible.
- Dress up once in a while! Even if there isn't a special occasion.
- Don't judge others.
- Encourage someone.
- Hold hands with those you love.
- Get plenty of quality sleep.
- Redecorate your house.
- Fix something that is broken.
- Try making a new recipe!
- Read to someone that can't.
- Watch funny movies.
- Learn "power poses"
- If you are angry or sad, count. Count your breaths, your steps, count anything long enough until the emotion settles down.
- Wave to strangers.
- High five people!
- Eat more fruits and veggies.
- Eat a Popsicle or watermelon and remember how wonderful childhood was. And if yours wasn't, imagine it was.
- Laugh as often as possible, even at yourself. Things are just not that serious.
- Lay in the grass.
- Play in the rain.
- Go meet your neighbors.
- Call an old friend.
- Get a pen-pal.
- Scream at the top of your lungs.
- Compliment at least one person a day.
- Sleep in.
- Stay up late.
- Jump, jog, or do jumping jacks or push-ups in place for 2-3 minutes a day.
- Stretch your muscles!
- Smile often.
- Brush your hair, or your pet's hair (if you have one).
- Clean something you procrastinate cleaning.
- Donate your old "stuff" to someone that needs it more.
- Rub your eyebrows. Right now. For 1 minute.
- Go swimming if you can.
- Stop watching the local news.
- Take your kids to the playground.
- Memorize your favorite quote or prayer and say it daily.
- Stop everything you're doing daily for 5 minutes and just listen to all the sounds that are around you.
- Hug someone.
- Give someone a massage or foot rub.
- Offer to help as often as possible.
- Smack your lips, and make funny sounds.
- Use "please" and "thank you" often.
- Try to think less of yourself and more of others.
- Appreciate your life!
© 2014 Rebecca
Maharshi Rudra from India on April 22, 2015:
Rebecca (author) from USA on July 30, 2014:
Hi Anita. I've never heard of the Silva Method or John Kehoe but I'm going to look them up now! Thanks :)
Have you heard of Abraham Hicks? (Not entirely like this hub, but still worth listening too).
Hope you have a great day!
Anita Saran from Bangalore, India on July 29, 2014:
Wonderful hub. You're right. Our personal beliefs and thoughts determine our personal vibration. Have you checked out the Silva Method or John Kehoe's techniques for Mind/Thought control? They work if you are regular with them. Basically affirmations and visualisation as well as checking your thoughts and replacing negative ones with positive ones.
FlourishAnyway from USA on July 27, 2014:
That is quite some list. I ike spending time with my cats and taking a walk in nature with my camera.
Rebecca (author) from USA on July 25, 2014:
Thank you AliciaC and Alise! :)
Alise- Evon on July 25, 2014:
Nice hub, Bishop55. It's amazing how the human body works- spirit, soul, and body all together. When we attend to all aspects, our health is so much better, our lives are so much better, and the people around us benefit so much, too.
Linda Crampton from British Columbia, Canada on July 24, 2014:
Your suggestions are great for helping us to lead a rewarding and kind life, whether this is due to raising energy frequencies or another mechanism. Thank you very much for the list!
Rebecca (author) from USA on July 23, 2014:
Thank you Efficient Admin! Are there any you would add to it? I wonder a lot of times what other people find works for them.
Michelle Dee from Charlotte, NC on July 23, 2014:
What an excellent list, and so much variety!
Devika Primić from Dubrovnik, Croatia on July 23, 2014:
Helpful and most simple ways mentioned here and so much to think about .
Rebecca (author) from USA on July 22, 2014:
I believe it does indeed work for me Frank. I am a big believer in the laws of attraction though. I've seen it work to many times in my life. It really boils down to like attracts like in my opinion. What we put out we tend to get back (energy wise). Go be around someone that is very negative for a few hours and tell me how you feel. I tend to be very sensitive however, so maybe it won't be that way for you, but being around chronic negativity makes me physically sick. I think raising our frequency takes lifelong practice, but it's worth it. Rewards appear almost instantly. :) Thank you for your comment. I always love seeing the works you put into Hubpages.
Frank Atanacio from Shelton on July 22, 2014:
seem simple enough to follow.. but I don't know..hmm does it really work or has it really worked for you