I am Mrs Lawretta Ayodeji; a minister of God with a Law degree. A lover of Jesus Christ. I love life and live it to the full God's way
It’s my guess that we all know who Satan is right?! I doubt there is anyone on planet earth who is unaware of the reality of his existence or ignorant to his vices and tricks. If you have no clue about his existence then it is because you either have spiritual cataract in your eyes or you are just plain ignorant.
2 Corinthians 2:11 (KJV): - Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
Satan really does exist just as it is written in the bible. He is a real person; a real spirit possessing what is known as a conditional body. This means that; although Satan is not a human being born of a woman like most of us are, he does still roam about our streets, malls, cities, and even some houses in human body. This body is as real as the one you and I possess but because he is not born of a woman, the body he currently occupies and roam about our world in, is called a conditional body in the spirit realm. In addition, because his body is not an actual ‘permanently legal earthly’ body like ours; he is able to transform himself to become anyone or anything he wants. for example; he could be a boy today, a girl tomorrow, a dog next week, a cat at night, snake, rat, or maybe even objects like mirrors etc.
“1 peter 5:8 (KJV): - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.”
“Revelation 12:9:- And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.”
I became realistically aware of Satan’s physical presences in our world just a few years ago, precisely in 2016; which gives me a lot to talk about. This article lists the famous eight lies Satan tell people. He tells these eight lies I have listed below to both suspecting and unsuspecting people (victims) in other to either entice them into the dark side of the world (witchcraft) or to spiritually steal from them.
“John 10:10 (KJV)The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy”
Let’s cut to the chase; the bible clearly makes us understand in plain language that Satan’s agenda on earth is to kill to steal and to destroy lives. He’s agenda from get-go has always been the same and sadly after millions of years on earth; haven been cast down from heaven, his agenda still has not changed. He derives pleasure in killing the Innocent (children, as well as grownups), in stealing people’s blessings, virtues and opportunities just for fun not like he needs them for himself, and finally destroying nations, countries and homes. A lot of beautiful homes end in divorce because the enemy Satan delights in destroying homes, breaking hearts, ruining lives and generally loves to destroy anything good to man. Satan is simply a sadist!
“Luke 10:18 (KJV): - And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.”
Satan is the bad guy; he is the one to avoid. The devil has nothing good to offer anyone. I know this because I have seen the type of people he hangs out with; majority of them look physically worn out, tired, unkept, unfed and to be honest miserable. The devil has no free gifts. You will be the biggest fool on earth if you actually believe that Satan is your friend; even if he’s having regular sex with you, because from the bible we know that none-humans (spirits) actually get married to humans and have babies with them.
“Genesis 6:2&4 (NKJV): - that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
…when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.”
Satan is your enemy and has no iota of love or truth in him for anyone; don’t let him deceive you, don’t fall prey to his tricks and vices. He is the world's biggest enemy and I recommend that you run away from him before it becomes too late for you.
How do you run from the devil? Become a friend of God. Jesus is God in the flesh. Jesus is the only true God and saviour of this world. Jesus is the good guy. Run to Jesus and I promise you that you will be saved, protected, secured and well cared for.
“Matthew 11:28 (KJV): - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
Here are the famous eight lies Satan tell people: -
- That we can be exactly like God and do all the things that God can do. Here, he is trying to get you to mentally equate yourself to God. The same thing he did in heaven that caused him to be thrown out of heaven.
- That we can live forever. If you ever meet Satan, do not let him cajole you into the idea of living forever. It is something you will live to regret after you have gotten yourself into such mess. It basically involves sometimes the killing of innocent young ones in other to extend your own live with theirs. It’s a messed-up idea. Those children also want to live!
- We are better off without God. Another lie Satan tell gullible victims is that they will be free to do whatever they want if they reject God. But in turn, he puts them in bondage through bewitchment and their later state is worse than the former. He makes them twice the candidate of hell.
- God is not real. He tries to get you to doubt the existence of God. I remember the many nonsense he tried to tell me to make me doubt the existence of God including when he told me that when Jesus was on earth that the letter “J” was not in existence. Imagine that nonsense talk!
- Jesus is a prophet. Another lie Satan tells people is that Jesus is a prophet and not God. That how can Jesus be the son of God; who then is God’s wife?
- God’s rules are automatic and unchanging. He uses this lie to try to scare the believer from the faith. Making them believe that when they err or sin that there are dire consequences. That there is no mercy. That God’s rules are automatic and God cannot change them even to help save the believer who sins.
- God is invisible and inaccessible. Satan makes you believe that God cannot be reached or accessed. He sometimes will ask questions like; where is God?! What time is Jesus coming back?!
- Gods requirements or commandments are unachievable. Satan uses this lie to try to discourage the believer. He tries to make the Christian believe that it is impossible to adhere to Gods requirements. That God’s commandments are difficult to keep.
Satan is not your friend! Let me say it again; Satan does not care about you or your welfare. The bible says: “Matthew 11:15 (NKJV):- He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”
- Five Ways to Give an Engagement Ring
Presenting your Fiancée with an engagement ring should not be taken lightly. There are unique ways to spur your intentions with a ring. Therefore, I recommend that you present that 'long awaited' engagement ring in style! In this article, I have penn
- Pregnant and Attractive
You can look super appealing even during pregnancy. Pregnancy is beautiful especially if you have got the loving support of your spouse or even family members.The idea of bringing a new life into this amazing world gets me all started. Pregnancy and
- Is there Still Power in Christianity?
The question as to whether or not there is still power in Christianity is a question seriously in need of answering. Christianity I believe is one of the oldest religion, if not the oldest religion in the world with a large following. Is Christianity