Gary studies the Word of God and shares what he learns freely. He has a Ph.D. from the Bible University of Canada.
Welcome - We Are Going To Explore Jesus Home & Miracles
Jesus Christ, Our Father, our Savior, our Soon Coming King
Capernaum – a busy fishing port, this became the headquarters for Jesus Christ ministry on the northwest shore of the Sea of Galilee, about two and a half miles S.W. of where the Jordan River enters the lake, and is identified with modern Tell Hum, where extensive ruins exist. (Matthew 11.23).
- This site is also a toll-collecting station (Matthew 9.9; 17.24-27), gathering tax revenue from caravans en route from Damascus to the Mediterranean coast and Egypt. It also increased tax from the fishing trade nearby.
Earth Defying Miracles
More on the earth defying miracles of our Lord Jesus. Do not think that all the miracles are recorded in the Bible. Just enough to increase our faith.
Note: I have said in the past He did not work His miracles by virtue of His Deity alone, but in combination of His sinless humanity united to His Deity.
- The Holy Ghost working unhindered and powerful through the medium of Jesus Christ undefiled human nature that wrought these mighty extraterrestrial signs by His spoken Word, incidentally using physically agents like clay and saliva.
Volumes Library So Large
To Authenticate the King Jesus
The Servant’s miracles purpose was to authenticate the King (Matthew), the Servant (Mark), the Man (Luke), and God (John) as the Creator-Redeemer.·
- God became Man – the Eternal Word became Flesh and lived among the world, Israel’s King and the world’s Savior! What a beautiful statement of fact.
- There was outward proofs of His Messiahship (John 15.24) for anyone with a truthful eye and heart, it was also undeniable manifestation of His Deity as well.
- Jesus miracles were an outward expression of His love and identification with the plight of the human race, He performed for the redemption from suffering, sin, and death.
- · Let’s read this and try to understand it: “And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they were recorded one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written.”
- · John’s Gospel (cf. John 20.30-31) are I believe highly placed and selected for the exact purpose of arousing faith in our Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and that believing in Him you may have life in His Precious Name!
There was a time in my life when I thought there was not one way when the coming of Jesus Christ would catch a majority of people off-guard. Boy was I wrong. It will.
Volumes of Miracles Recorded and Unrecorded
Jesus Healed Many - Father, Lord and Savior
Here is a partial list of the miracles of Physical Healing of the Lord Jesus Christ. It is not meant to be inclusive. Thanks to all that helped to grow this list at BU and KI. It is greatly appreciated. Here goes Physical Healings:
- .A leper Matthew 8.2-4; Mark 1.40-45; Luke 5.12-15 A terrible disease.
- Paralytics Matthew 9.2-8; Mark 2.3-12; Luke.5.18-26 Glory to God in the Highest!
- Fever Matthew 8.14-17; Mark 1.29-31
- Nobleman's son healed John 4.46-53
- A withered hand Matthew 12.9-13; Mark 3.1-6; Luke 6.6-11
- Deafness and Dumbness Mark 7.31-37
- Blindness at Bethsaida Mark 8.22-25
- Blindness at Jerusalem John 9
- Blindness of Bartimaeus Mark 10.46-52
- The Healing of Ten lepers Luke 17.11-19
- Malchus severed ear Luke 22.47-51
- Hemorrhage Mark 9.20-22; Mark 5.25-34; Luke 8.43-48
- Dropsy Luke 14.2-4
Miracles of Resurrection - Extraterrestrial actions defying Science
- Jairus daughter Matthew 9.18-26; Mark 5.25-34; Luke 8.41-56
- Widow's Son Luke 7.11.15
- Lazarus of Bethany John 11.1-44
The Miracles of Nature
He Commands the Forces of Nature
I once worked with a world classed chemist who I like very much and learned a great deal from over the years who said in a conversation we were having one afternoon the greatest miracle that Jesus preformed was converting water to another property.
That this was quite impossible for his mind to grasp, but it wasn't for the Lord obviously. My associate was not a believer at the time. I worked with him for fourteen years and sincerely hope he came to know the Lord. He transferred with his family to Germany and that was the last I have seen of him.
I said all that because here is a list of the Miracles of Nature:
- Water converted to wine John 2.1-11
- The stilling of a three storms Matthew 8.23-27; Mark 4.35.41; Luke 8.22-25
- Supernatural catching of fish Luke 5.1-11; John 21.6
- Multiplying food Matthew 14.15-21; Mark 6.45-52; John 6.19
- 5000 Fed Luke 9.11-17; John 6.1-14
- 4000 Fed Matthew 15.32-39; Mark.8.1-9
- Jesus walked on Water Matthew 14.22-33; Mark 6.45-52; John 6.19
- Money from a Fish Matthew17.24-27
- Fig tree dried up Matthew 21.18--22; Mark 11.12-14
Wow! This one was a good one. Lot's of work went into it. Links galore. Lot's of help from students into the research of his miracles and KI and BU as well. Thanks to everyone. God's blessings.
His miracles ran the gambit of physical and natural, chemical, and metaphysical which He created in the beginning but nevertheless put on display in the middle east during His time there and they did believe. I suspect it would be the same today here if he were on the streets of any of our big cities.
People would not give Him a second glance. The Age of Deceit is rampit at all levels of industry, education, and government. And in many corners it is well entrenched in religion as well. Hope is still alive. Love is still alive as well. The King is coming. Stay strong. Gary
Lord Jesus Earth Defying Miracles
Dr. Missler on Miracles
|Healing of a Weathered Hand||Our Master the Lord Jesus||In League with Satan|
Probably a lawabraker
A Miracle Worker
Scribes, Pharisees, Herodians
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Gary E Hill
Gary E Hill (author) from Moving to Kings Mountian, NC on May 06, 2020:
James - Thank you for your comments. It is truly appreciated. I wish more would do the same. Gary
James Hendrinicks on April 19, 2020:
Dr. Hill - Wnat a welll researched article. Thank you for your efforts. It will take my group weeks to go over them. Lots of fun doing it too. James in Montreal