Words for healing. Be inspired. Feel inspired. Quote Dandy's mission is to provide inspiration for people of all walks of life.
There are endless ways to express your love to someone. You can send short love quotes, romantic songs, love letters and even self-penned poems. The only limit is your imagination. Just remember that whatever it is you choose to do, it is always the thought that counts. You have to show sincerity with your words. This helps prove that your love is genuine.
When it comes to love quotes, they are best shared at times when you can’t find the right words to express how you truly feel. As a matter of fact, there’s always a quote that would best describe how you feel.
These quotes come in all sorts. You can go for the lengthy poetic quotes or you can choose the short but romantic ones as they are perfect to include in greeting cards and love notes.
If you are looking for short love quotes, then there’s no need to look further. Below are some of the best short romantic quotes and sayings that you can send to your special someone.
Love Quotes for Him
(1) “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
(2) “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.” – Christina White
(3) “In short I will part with anything for you, but you.” – Mary Wortley Montagu
(4) “I wanted it to be you, I wanted it to be you so badly.” – You’ve Got Mail
(5) “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
(6) “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
(7) “I’m happiest when I’m being myself and I’m myself when I’m with you.” – What’s Your Number?
(8) “You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.” – Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper
(9) "I love you ~ those three words have my life in them." - Tsarina Alexandra to Nicholas III
(10) “Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside.” – Margaret Walker
(11) "I love you without reason and that is reason enough." ~ Unknown
(12) "Forever is a long time; but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side." - Anonymous
“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
— Sam Keen, To Love and Be Loved
Love Quotes for Her
(1) “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
(2) “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
(3) “You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
(4) “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
(5) “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” – T. Tolis
(6) “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
(7) "There is no remedy for love but to love more." - Henry David Thoreau
(8) “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
(9) “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
(10) “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” – 50 First Dates
(11) “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” – Mark Twain
(12) “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” – Samuel Lover
(13) "If I know what love is, it is because of you." - Hermann Hesse
(14) "My night has become a sunny dawn because of you." - Ibn Abbad
(15) "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once." - John Green"
"Love never claims, it ever gives. Love never suffers, never resents, never revenges itself."
© 2018 Kent Peligrino
Kent Peligrino (author) on November 10, 2018:
Indeed! I love that quote too.
Dora Weithers from The Caribbean on November 08, 2018:
Beautiful quotes. I especially love the Thoreau quote: "There is no remedy for love but to love more."