Romantic Gestures For Her And Romantic Ideas For Her
You don't always have to wait for Valentine's Day or her birthday to show some love or show her you are thinking of her. All you need are sweet, thoughtful and simple romantic gestures for her every now and then to keep the flame burning and to keep her in your good books. What does it really take for a man to be romantic? Does your wife or partner think you are romantic?
Most often than not a woman wants his man to say or do the simple things, she likes to know that she is appreciated and that he is always thinking about her and looking for ways to show his love for her.
When it comes to relationships, it is said that the women love to hear the spoken words while the men are more visually-orientated and may not necessarily be bothered about the words. It is true women love to be seduced, they get turned on in their heads first, so sending little notes and showing little romantic gestures will make a woman melt in your arms, fall deeper in love with you and respect you more.
Image Credit: Beautiful Flowers
Prague Poster Photo Wallpaper - Romantic Charles BridgeCHECK PRICE
Why She Longs For You To Be Romantic (For Real)
Show Some Romantic Gestures
A lot of times I hear men complain how their wives or partners have changed over the years, how they no longer have time for them and how they have become quite uninteresting. The truth of the matter is that women are like a piece of farm land or a flower that needs to be cultivated or tended to in order for it to be fruitful or for it to bloom as the case may be. Whatever you sow on that piece of land is what you reap!
Women love to be seduced! We need a lot of verbal appreciation and attention because it makes us feel wanted and any man who is able to do this for us gets to experience love, passion, respect and adoration. They get to experience magic! Take some time today and learn a few simple tips on how you can bring out the best out of your woman. Its simple, easy and inexpensive.
Here are 20 simple romantic gestures for her that will keep the magic of love alive in your relationship. Start today and see what difference it really will make.
Love Gifts For Her - Romantic Gifts For Wife
Make It A Part Of You And Get Into The Habit Of Being Romantic - Ideas For Romantic Gestures
- We'll start with the simple most common one which is to fix your wife or partner her favourite breakfast in bed, wake her up with a kiss and sit with her while she eats.
- After a long day at work, Fill the tub with a bubble bath, have her favourite book or music ready, give her a massage and let her go to sleep. Although if she feels rejuvenated while in the bubble bath, you can get naughty and see where that carries you both.
- When you are out on a social gathering with friends and family, praise your wife or partner, describing specifically her strengths and qualities and how you love her very much and appreciate her.
- Write little love notes (could be about anything) to your wife or partner and slip them into their pockets, handbags or hide them in different places around the home where she will find them.
- Take a walk holding hands and at every crossroad you come to , kiss her and whisper something sweet into her ears.
All Because Two People Fell in Love CHECK PRICE
Take A Poll!
Paris Dinner on the Terrace Wall MuralCHECK PRICE
Romantic Ideas For Her - Simple Ways to Romance Her
- Try to appreciate her for the chores she does even when you think its her responsibility, for example you can leave a big note on the washing machine or refrigerator thanking her for washing your clothes and that of the children if applicable.
- Choose a day like Saturday or any other that suits and tell her that she is "queen for a day". Be your partner's maid for that day treating her like royalty while you take care of all responsibilities like cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids and leaving her to spend her day as she pleases.
- Buy book of love poems or go online and get some and read a special poem to her every night or every Saturday night. Just get into it and give her something to look forward to nightly or weekly.
- Another romantic gesture for her would be to create a special book/album and using pictures from your years together and some special words, list all the reasons you are thankful for her and why you feel so blessed to have her in your life. This can also make a great Valentine, Thanksgiving or Christmas gift.
- One simple gesture that can earn you her favours and which you can do easily would be to create a romantic setting at home using candles, rose petals and her favorite wine. Then watch a romantic movie together.
Would She Know How Much You Really Loved Her If Tomorrow Never Comes For You - Sweet Romantic Gestures For Everyday
Always try to tell that someone you love just how much you love her, It doesn't take so much to show a romantic gesture. This is one of my favorite songs and it really does drive home the message of this whole article
Romantic Weekend Ideas - Great Romantic Ideas For Her
With so many romantic gestures to show her, you will never run out of ideas or how to keep your relationship sizzling. Here are a few more to get you going and get you thinking.
- You can surprise your wife or partner by coming home from a trip a day earlier than planned and then spend the day with her doing all the lovely things you both love.
- Give your girl a foot massage when both of you are relaxing on the couch, She'll love and thank you for being so thoughtful.
- Take her back to a special place you went when you started out together and plan to stay overnight. Bring pictures from that time and reminisce on your romantic relationship at the time.
- Every now and then, give her an inexpensive well wrapped gift or you can get her a gift certificate to her favorite store.
- Have a special gift basket made for your wife or partner including some of her favourite things like perfume, moisturiser, soap. You can also include things the two of you will use such as a bottle of wine, scented candles, scented massage oils and others.
Romantic Gestures Poll - Ways To Romance Your Partner
Do You Want To Be Her Hero?
Romantic Gestures For Her That Work Really Well - Sweet Romantic GesturesFor Her
- Phone your wife or partner at least once a day to say something nice and sweet like "I'm glad I met you..." or " I 'm thinking of you..."
- Every once a month or two months, write a personalized letter to her, put it in the post and mail it to her. A romantic card with a few personal words will also do.
- Surprise her with a unique experience of something she's always wanted to do like a helicopter ride, a hot air balloon ride or a ferrari drive experience.
- Arrange for a sitter outside your home to mind the children, then have a very quiet dinner and evening with her. You can add humour while at it by dressing up like a fancy restaurant waiter, serve her dinner, then go change and be her date. Be creative.
- Women never forget their courtship days and especially the good times so take her back to those days where you court her again by recreating something fun you did when you were dating each other.
Hope this gets you thinking and hope you will come up with great ideas to keep her romantically involved and blown away for 365 days a year. However, if you need more ideas right away, take a look at this article.
Romantic Gift Set with Sensual Massage OilCHECK PRICE
Spaceform Have I told you lately... Miniature TokenCHECK PRICE
TOC 2 Sided Worded Love Necklace On an 16" ChainCHECK PRICE
Romantic Love Notes with Love Quotes - Leave for Your Lover to FindCHECK PRICE
The Notebook [DVD]CHECK PRICE
East of India Wooden Words - We May Not Have it All Together But...CHECK PRICE
If you are really thinking about it, I suggest you get some ideas above and get working and romancing rght away. Best of luck!
What was the last romantic thing you did for your partner? - We'd love to hear from you
Johne372 on April 03, 2015:
Only wanna tell that this is very useful , Thanks for taking your time to write this. aagdgdfdgebg
kriskappa on January 30, 2014:
Try to do it as often as I can. Super lens! Thank you!!!
suedavies on November 11, 2013:
Great lens and some great gift ideas, thanks.
treasuresabound (author) on June 19, 2013:
@AmandaJon: You are so kind AmandaJon, glad you really enjoyed reading this lens.
AmandaJon on June 19, 2013:
This is one of the best relationship lenses that I've read so far.
Brilliant lens!...a wealth of information.
liamsquidoo on March 07, 2013:
Great job on this lens, happy squidooing!
youndyd lm on February 14, 2013:
An amazing lens and great romantic ideas.
treasuresabound (author) on February 04, 2013:
@hungry-deer: Thanks so much hungry-deer for visiting, happy you enjoyed it.
hungry-deer on February 04, 2013:
Perfect lens! Very well put :)
john9229 on January 28, 2013:
thanks for sharing this 20 romantic gestures for her. great idea and really helpful
treasuresabound (author) on January 27, 2013:
@missesq10: Thank you so much for your nice comments missesq10, means a lot to me.
missesq10 on January 27, 2013:
I absolutely love this lens! One of my favorite songs began playing when I landed on this page. Very solid and thoughtful lens, great job!!!
treasuresabound (author) on January 12, 2013:
@askformore lm: Thank you for visiting askformore, glad you enjoyed it.
askformore lm on January 12, 2013:
Nice romantic lens. Thank you!
Spiderlily321 on January 10, 2013:
Great romantic ideas. Thanks for sharing. Angel blessed :-)
CristianStan on January 08, 2013:
These gestures will definitely work, you can never go wrong with a romantic vacation just for two
Rhonda Albom from New Zealand on December 28, 2012:
Some really wonderful ideas here. I think I will forward it on to my hubby :) ~Blessed.
Kirsti A. Dyer from Northern California on December 27, 2012:
Good ideas to get out there before Valentine's Day.
Derek Drapp from Tulsa, OK on December 20, 2012:
I played and sang one of her favorite songs on the guitar. She loved it!
shawnhi77 lm on November 01, 2012:
Send her a love song from Youtube
anonymous on September 15, 2012:
Nice presentation. You are convincing that you know what you are talking about. :)
treasuresabound (author) on September 13, 2012:
@Mamabyrd: Sure it does count Mamabyrd, as long as he recognises that it is not a usual thing but atreat from you
Mamabyrd from West Texas on September 12, 2012:
Gosh I guess it isn't good if I have to think about it. Does letting him take a nap while I watch the kids count?
Camden1 on September 12, 2012:
An unexpected text of "I Love You" still sends thrills!
treasuresabound (author) on September 12, 2012:
@writerkath: Yes KathyT, these are budget friendly romantic gestures that anyone can do and ladies can do them for their men too.
BestRatedStuff on September 12, 2012:
So easy to forget to do, thanks for reminding us that a little effort goes a long way.
writerkath on September 12, 2012:
Hey Jewell! I need to show MY hubby this lens! Even on a budget, it's amazing what a person can do. Come to think of it, I should do this too! :)
treasuresabound (author) on September 12, 2012:
@kislanyk: Thank you very much Marciag, I appreciate that you enjoyed it.
Marika from Cyprus on September 12, 2012:
What a lovely topic and execution!