Online wedding planner for over 10 years. My goal has been to show everyone the best way to plan their wedding without breaking the bank !
Best Peacock Wedding Planning Tips
The peacock wedding is quickly becoming the hottest wedding trend ever ! Peacocks are considered a regal bird For some cultures it also symbolizes knowledge, kindness, patience and good fortune. With this kind of symbolism, it's no wonder it's considered a favorite of many brides.
Coordinating your Peacock Wedding is easy with the range of products and colors that are perfect for your themed wedding. Our goal is to help you with all the planning from invites to wedding reception, we are here to help. We will be adding more information daily, so please check back often.
Creating your peacock wedding starts with an understanding of color. Choosing your colors carried out throughout your theme makes your wedding the special day that you want it to be.
Stick with a simple color scheme if you are planning a less formal theme. Use one or two of the colors. Carry the colors in your bouquets and in your attendents attire. Use the colors in your centerpieces. Omit using or limit yourself in regard to the peacock feathers, Your peacock wedding does not have to be an over the top color blast. Use the colors around you to accentuate you and your bridegroom.
If you are having a more formal evening event, think about the elegance of the peacock feather. Remember to choose one or two colors that will create the scene that will be special for you.
It is not always necessary to use peacock feathers, although many brides do. Just opt to use the peacock theme colors.
You can make it bright or muted. It's up to you !
Peacock Wedding Bouquet
Peacock Color Pallette
Colors For A Peacock Wedding - Step One-Chose Your Color Pallette
When you decide on using a peacock feather theme, you have the choices of four basic colors to use with your theme. Do not however make the mistake of chosing too many colors in your theme. Stick to one or two at the most. You can also chose one color and make two slight varients of the same color in a darker or lighter tone.
Peacock Wedding Colors
- Plum- In the very deepest part of the peacock feather in a plum purple. You can easily make this the color of your theme. Bridesmmaids can be in this color. Purple calla lillies with peacock feathers would make a wonderful centerpiece. You m ight also choose to use the purple calla lillies in the bridal bouquet. You could also add plum chair sashes,
- Bronze Is the perfect neutral color for your peacock wedding. It adds a touch of elegance. Start with your invitations. Put the wording in teal or touquoise. Then add a bronze envelope. Now, that really makes a statement about your wedding.You could also use the bronze color as ribbon on your wedding favors. Bronze containers for your centerpieces also add a touch of elegance.
- Green-If you look carefully, you will see a sage and olive green in the outer edges of the peacock feathers. It is a subtle shade that will add a more nature type theme or a subtle theme. You could add this in your choice of napkins and candle colors
- Teal or Aqua The color of this part of the feather adds a brightness to your theme. You could add this in your centerpieces and in the color of your bridemaid dresses.
Start With Your Invites And Save The Date Cards
Give your guests a taste of your theme with your invites and save the date notices. Use the bright colors of the peacock theme. Or use black and white stationary with a single bright feather.
Making your own stationary? There are plenty of locations where you can get a peacock feather craft stamp. Just the right touch stamped in the color of your choice,
Peacock Themed Seating Cards
More Peacock Wedding Choices And Palettes
- Your Wedding Colors – Peacock | Exclusively Weddings Blog | Wedding Ideas and More
When choosing colors for your wedding, if you don't shy away from vibrant colors and if you like colors in the purple and blue families, then you might want to consider a Peacock Color Theme. One of the most luscious color schemes for weddings, this
- Plan Your Peacock Wedding | Wed Me Pretty
More options and color choices to help you select a palette
Small Peacock Feathers
Peacock Wedding Invitations - Step Two-Chose Your peacock Wedding Invites
Once you have selected your color palette, you are ready to think about your invites and wedding stationary. Assuming that you chosen your date, booked your wedding and reception venues, and set the times, you are now ready to chose your invitations.Your invites are the first statement about your wedding, so you will want to chose carefully
Peacock Wedding Bouquet
How To Use Peacock Feathers In Your Wedding Flowers
All of your flower arrangements and bouquets can show your theme with just a few touches of peacock feathers to add just a touch of color and elegance to your wedding ceremony.
- Mix a few within other flowers in the bridal bouquet
- Place them in the back of an altar arrangement
- Center them in the middle of a bouquet of white flowers
- In with other flowers at the end of a pew or row of chairs
Do It Yourself Peacock Wedding Projects
- 37 Awesome Peacock Wedding Ideas - Weddingomania
Peacock décor is bright, original and it looks very well with many colors and themes. There are many ways to integrate the peacock theme into the wedding d
- Best 25+ Peacock wedding ideas on Pinterest | Peacock theme, Peacock wedding colors and Exclusively
Find and save ideas about Peacock wedding on Pinterest. | See more ideas about Peacock theme, Peacock wedding colors and Exclusively weddings.
- Peacock Wedding Theme Place Cards
Create simply gorgeous projects in your own wedding colors to make your special day a unique and personal event. Designed by Debbie Coe, Plaid Creative Team
- Peacock Feathered Weddding Bouquet
Peacock Wedding Ideas
Wedding Attire Ideas
There are two schools of thoughts about the bridal attire in a peacock wedding.
The first thought is that the bride wears a traditional white dress -elegant and simple. She then wears accessories that make the dress shine with the peacock theme. Add a sash in the color to match your theme.
The second group loves over the edge colors for the bride and the bridal party.That will be a large splash of color that will start with the gown.
Your female attendents will actually be a frame for you. So choose the color and look of their dresses wisely. You will want your attendents to blend in with your theme rather than standing out from it.
No matter what you decide, remember to consider the the effect of your attire will photograph.
No matter which way you decide to go, make sure that you carry your theme creatively and beautifully
A Simple Wedding Attire Idea For Your Peacock Wedding
More Peacock Wedding Inspiration
- Best 25+ Peacock wedding ideas on Pinterest | Peacock wedding colors, Peacock theme and Peacock wedd
Find and save ideas about Peacock wedding on Pinterest. | See more ideas about Peacock wedding colors, Peacock theme and Peacock wedding decorations.
- 8 Best Peacock Wedding Party Ideas For Perfect Wedding – OOSILE
Beautiful ideas and pictures for your peacock wedding
- Plan Your Peacock Wedding - Wed Me Pretty
Ideas for your peacock wedding
- Ostrich Feather and Peacock Wedding Themed Decorations - Event Pro Training
This is a Wedding Event Pro Training Created with Ostrich Feathers and Peacock Feathers using aqua and lime green against black as the color theme. Very dramatic and tall centerpieces
Everything You Need For Your Peacock Wedding
Simple, Yet Elegant Centerpiece
Create A Signature Drink For Your Peacock Wedding
Signature drinks are all the rage. So for your peacock wedding what could be better than a signature drink called The Peacock. It is made of Captain Morgan Rum, pineapple juice, Malibu, and blue Curacao.
This could be served during a cocktail hour paired with a selection of cheeses.
DIY Peacock Wedding Ideas
- Make Your Own Peacock Wedding Invitations | Blissful Domestication
Easy to make peacock wedding invitations. They are perfect for your themed wedding.
- DIY Wedding – Peacock Theme Soap Gift Box
This is DIY Wedding week at the Sitcom! Today, we are creating a Peacock Themed Soap Gift Box!
- How To Make a Pretty Peacock and Purple Bridal Bouquet
In today’s tutorial, you will see how to make a pretty peacock and purple wedding bridal bouquet in just a few easy steps.
Final Thoughts On The Peacock Wedding Theme
The diversity of the peacock wedding theme makes it one of the most popular wedding themes. You can just decide to select the colors themselves with perhaps just a touch of a few feathers in your decor. You can make a bold statement with everything from your flowers to your cake. You can use the theme in a style reminiscent of the Gatsby era and go nostalgic. There are as many ways to use this theme as there are brides. Use a little or use a lot. It is all up to you and your groom. Most of all, enjoy your special day and make memories to last a lifetime !
© 2018 Linda F Correa