Words for healing. Be inspired. Feel inspired. Quote Dandy's mission is to provide inspiration for people of all walks of life.
Being in a long-distance relationship isn’t easy. Like any other relationships, it has its own ups and downs. Plus, the challenge of being miles apart is already a given. While modern technology has significantly helped bridge the gap, nothing beats physical presence. It’s that delightful feeling of being able to hold and touch the person you love.
Even so, there are certain circumstances in life that ultimately leads to couples living apart. It will put your relationship to a test. Making a long-distance relationship work definitely takes dedication and hard work. It’s definitely not for everyone but once you’ve made it past the hurdles, it’s definitely worth it. Not only do you get to prove that your love is strong, you also learn to cherish your partner more especially during those times that you are physically together.
Therefore, don’t wait for the perfect timing to make your partner feel loved and cared for. You can always do simple yet sweet gestures. What matters most is you put in some effort to make your partner feel special. If you like sending your partner some romantic letters and messages, this short collection of long-distance relationship quotes can definitely help you spice things up a bit more.
So far, yet so close.
(1) “Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.” – Thomas Fuller
(2) “You're worth every mile between us."
(3) “Distance gives us reasons to love harder."
(4) “You make me feel incredible even from far away."
(5) “Distance means so little when someone means so much..” – Unknown
(6) “I wish I was kissing you instead of missing you."
(7) “Being apart teaches us how to be together."
(8) “Always remember, my heart holds you when my arms cannot." - Perry Poetry
(9) “Let distance be another reason to love harder than any couple should."
(10) “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” – Kay Knudsen
(11) "The longer the wait, the sweeter the kisses."
(12) “Love is the shortest distance between hearts.” – Anonymous
(13) “Distance cannot stop what is meant to be."
(14) “Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.” – Gilbert Parker
“The distance maybe far and wide but my heart can cover them all. The space between us is so much more but you should know that I love you so!”
— Linda Roy
Together forever, never apart.
(15) "Distance is just a test of how far love can travel." – Unknown
(16) "Distance means so little when someone means so much."– Tom McNeal
(17) "In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged." – Hans Nouwens
(18) "Love is not finding someone to live with. It’s finding someone you can’t live without." – Rafael Ortiz
(19) "Time is the longest distance between two places." – Tennesse William
(20) “You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Epicurus
(21) “I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.“ – Steve Maraboli
(22) “You’re too far for my hands to hold you, but too near for my heart to love you.” – Heraline
(23) “My heart is your home, wherever in the world you are – you will always have a place to stay.” – K.A. Hill
(24) “Once trust is built, distance cannot kill it. Time and space alone cannot destroy authentic connection.” – Vironika Tugaleva
(25) “It is a risk to love. What if it doesn’t work out? Ah, but what if it does.” – Peter McWilliams
(26) “Be the success story you’re looking for. Be the ones to survive your long distance relationship. Be the inspiration for others to follow.” – Dee King
Other articles about long-distance relationships that you might like:
- How Long-Distance Relationships Work
- How to Make Long-Distance Relationships Work
- 25 Quotes About Long Distance Relationships
© 2018 Kent Peligrino
Kent Peligrino (author) on November 11, 2018:
If two hearts are willing to make it happen, it will happen. ^^ Hope this hub has inspired you in one way or another. Thank you for always leaving insightful comments.
Dora Weithers from The Caribbean on November 11, 2018:
“Distance cannot stop what is meant to be." This is the quote that pulled me in, but they're all good. Thanks.