What to Say to Your Wife on Your Anniversary
Saying kind words to your wife on your anniversary is a big deal, because many women are big on "words." Especially if the woman is a wife (not a girlfriend), she wants to hear how much her husband still loves her. Wives want to be appreciated for the things they do in the home, with the children, and for their husbands. Saying kind words to your wife on your anniversary is something she will remember most. Many women remember words more often than anything else.
Words a wife would want to hear from the love of her life (her husband):
- I love you and my actions will show that I love you
- I want to make you happy and I will
- You are a good mother to our children
- I'm glad God put us together as husband and wife
- You are my best friend
- You are a beautiful person on the inside and out
- I have your best interest at heart
- It's you and I against the world, not me against you.
Romance can be loving-words and a few gifts; words leave a lasting impression. Romance can also be a love song from the husband to his wife. I'm sure any woman would like a love song dedicated to her, from her husband. Words are powerful; it's a good idea to make sure you let her know how you feel about her on your anniversary.
Try writing her an "appreciation letter" of the things you like about her character and the things she do at home for your family unit.
♥ A Happy Wife Makes for a Happy Life.♥
Romantic Things to Do for Your Anniversary
Having a romantic dinner is one way to impress your wife on her anniversary. Husbands would have to remember an anniversary by writing it on a calendar, or adding it to a date-planner on his cell phone. Just remembering the anniversary is a huge step towards romance. Love-making starts before the bedroom, its actions of love from you to your wife. A romantic idea is walking on the beach holding hands listening to nature around you at the beach. Also looking into her eyes letting her know that you will protect her heart, and you will lead her into true love as she follows your lead. Remember love is also a spiritual bond, couples have to careful who they choose to connect with to become lovers.
Other Ideas for an Anniversary Date
- Carnival rides and arcades games.
- Relaxing in a Jacuzzi with scented candles and mellow music.
- Watching a romantic movie or comedy at a theater.
- Buy her a bouquet of roses.
- Buy her a name brand purse.
- Cook dinner for her with rose petals on the table, or go out for dinner.
- Buy her lingerie as a gift.
- Take her on a boat ride or paddle boat ride.
- Write her a love letter and appreciate her in the letter.
- Short vacation.
Verse of Scripture - Embrace Her
Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice with the wife of your youth. Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; and always be enraptured with her love. For why should you, my son, be enraptured by an immoral woman, and be embraced in the arms of a seductress? Proverbs 5:18-20
Press play to listen - Happily Ever After by Case
© 2012 Ann810
Ann810 (author) from Sunny Cali on July 04, 2012:
Hi Jan, I'm glad you like this article. When husbands love their wives they also love themselves. Thanks for commenting. Peace
Janhorner on July 03, 2012:
What a lovely romantic hub you have written with so many different ideas for those husbands to think about! It is very well written and I have tweeted for you.