Engelta loves to talk and study in depth the self-esteem issues, as well as how to improve and cherish relationships.
- Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always the way we expect.
- If you can see a future without me and it does not break your heart, then we are not doing what I thought we were doing here.
- You will know when you have healed: When you will see in the eyes the one who killed you and you won't feel any more pain.
- ...but sweetheart you're a wolf, no need to howl over the loss of weak men incapable of accepting you.
- I won't be another flower picked for my beauty and left to die I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget.
- We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry.
- The strongest hearts have the most scars.
- Loyalty is a two way street and you ran me off the road.
- Sometimes when the people you love hurt you the most, It's better to stay quiet because if your love is not enough, Do you think your words will matter?
- Insanity is when you love someone so much, you help them destroy you by trying to save them.
- “You don’t have a heart” they say. They don’t know that pieces of my heart I have lost along the way.
- Whatever is real, Whatever is meant for you, will be yours, You will know because everything in the universe will echo its name at the heart!
- I have become fluent in forgotten heartbeats, in apologies that stand on the edge of your dreams waiting to be let in. Maybe I have been sitting beside the voice that has carried me to the ocean, but darling a house of cards can never be a home.
- That's how it happens sometimes, you drift away one realization at a time.
- You have to learn to get up from the table if love is no longer being served.
- If I ever lose someone for having too much depth, for caring too much, for loving too deeply, than the loss was never mine to begin with.
- I have figured out that you can do everything you can for someone, you can write the most beautiful words, dedicate the most beautiful emotions, glance at them with tender eyes, and it comes to a point where you have to understand, and accept, that if you have not entered their heart, it is worthless to still say and get delusional, for you can’t change things.
- No matter how cold you think you are, never let an old flame burn you twice.
- Your apology needs to be as loud as your disrespect was.
- Two years later, she sits in front of her ex lover. He does not say a word. And her heart does not ache for him anymore. her hair is longer than ever. She looks even more beautiful than the day he left her. he panics. He lost her. And he can never have her back. he can just watch, her be beautiful and in love with someone else.
- You have a very big heart even for very small persons.
- Stay with who stands by your side when you most need them.
- I refuse to be a prisoner to a love that left.
- She will always be worth it even if you only believe this to be true when she is gone.
- The bravest of souls are those who choose love over and over again.
- Sometimes closure arrives years later after you stopped searching for it. You are just sitting there, laughing and you realize and it's just like that. No fanfare. Suddenly you are grateful for goodbyes that carried you to this moment, to the space you are now holding.
- Leave alone those who never find the time for you.
- I wonder whose arms I would run and fall into if I were drunk in a room with everyone I have ever loved.
- Stay with who has 5 minutes and gives you 30 minutes.
- I will come to take you where we got lost.
- She exists to be more than a servant to meet your needs. She is a queen that can rule both with or without you.
- Someone's effort is a reflection of their interest in you.
- It takes courage to love, double when you let go.
- Even if my Angels forgive you, my Demons will never forget it.
- Lots of times, I wish to meet you at this moment, and be happy together. But I am not made for beautiful things.
- Do not allow yourself to be fooled by nostalgia of what could be. It couldn’t be shit, otherwise it would have been.
- Do not go looking for someone, wait for them to find you. You do not chase someone who knows where to find you.
- You need to learn how to let them go, the ones who are not meant to stay.
- What kept me in deep suffering was not what happened in the past, but that I kept thinking it should not have happened.
- Be the things you loved most about the people who are gone.
- The worst kind of pain is getting hurt by the person you explained your pain to.
- now I am left wondering if I miss us or if I miss what I wanted us to be!
- You have always saved yourself on your own.
- Everything I have ever let go of has claw marks on it.
- Do not fight for someone who has already made up their mind about leaving you.
- A person that values you would never put themselves in the position to lose you.
- Stay with who keeps looking for you, even when they have already found you.
- When you listen to a song, and you don’t find anyone in there, you are healed.
- Look for who is looking for you, in the same way you are looking for them.
- Closure is being able to look back at things without longing to return to them.
- Have the Courage to leave and have the Strength to not look back.
- But what if I lose them? But, darling, what if you lose yourself?
- I made the mistake of thinking I would always have you.
- The right relationships keep you on track the wrong ones distract. That is how you know!
- Let go of the illusion that it could have been any different.
- I hate you because I don’t love you anymore, because I can’t forgive you for that I can’t seem to be able to love you anymore.
- To heal a wound you stop touching it.
- Call me even by mistake, that in the end, mistakes are beautiful.
- You can drink too much and forget the night before but I have learned you can never drink enough to forget the people you have loved and lost.
- I will love you until you get bored and you come back to offer some love yourself.
- There is only one case when a man can hide a feeling: when he does not feel it.
- It is brutal when you get affectionate to happiness and they take it away.
© 2019 Ensorcelie
dashingscorpio from Chicago on April 10, 2019:
"Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
- Oscar Wilde
"There's a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough." - Anonymous
"Some people come into our life as blessings, some people come into our life as lessons." - Mother Teresa
In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!
When we change our circumstances change.
If someone believes you are worth the effort they will make the effort.
There is no amount of "work" or "communication" which can overcome being with someone who does not want what you want.
In order for your (ex) to have been "the one" he/she would have had to see (you) as being "the one". At the very least a "soulmate" is someone who actually wants to be with you! (And vice versa)
No one is "stuck" with anyone. Suffering is optional.
Your future lies ahead of you and not behind you.
If something doesn't feel right to you it's probably not right for you.
The world may not owe you anything but (you) owe yourself the world!