Sometimes write on the life experiences, mindfulness and thinking about life. Try to put more beauty, softness, flowers of love in the life
Life lessons for twenties
- Silence is the best answer to someone who doesn't value your words.
- Cheating is a choice, not a mistake. Loyalty is a responsibility, not a choice.
- People who repeatedly attack your confidence and self-esteem are quite aware of your potential, even if you are not.
- Sometimes doing right thing may scare you but in the end, it will pay off.
- You can’t decide whether a person is bad or good. Everyone has two face. Keep your calm and deal with situations not people.
- Arguing with the stupid person doesn’t make you smart it makes you stupid.
- No one notices your pains, struggles, and tears but notices your mistakes.
- Never thinking of resting a bit until you reach your goal. The only difference between a winner and a loser is their approach and determination towards their goals.
- Never show any mercy on your competitor. Always decapitate him so that he never gets up ever again because if he does, you are gone.
- Don’t be afraid of the enemies who hate you, be afraid of the the fake friends who always flatter you.
- Change is good. It keeps you in race and makes you a better competitor.
- No actions or no persons are responsible for your sadness, it's your own expectations or assumptions hurts you.
- Our words might kill someone ,We should think twice before using them. Choose it wisely.
- Self study is everything. You'll find some good, bad or arrogant teachers. Learn from good teachers and give blessings to arrogant one.
- Everything really does happen for a reason. Life is the most benevolent teacher, it puts you where your growth lies.
- Smokers, drinkers, druggists are not necessarily bad people.
- When you are powerful, either you can thrash someone or uplift someone. The choice is yours.
- Listen to the advice of parents, relatives, partner, and friends when choosing the right career for you, but take the decision on your own after analyzing your life, interest, personal characteristics and skills.
- Never trust people easily. Before trusting anyone, judge and examine the person from different angles of life.
- Create and follow your own trend instead of following trends that masses of people are imitating without valid reason.
dashingscorpio from Chicago on July 12, 2021:
Excellent list. Having been in my 20s and well beyond I would add: "Right now" is not Forever!
Just because things aren't going well for you at this moment whether it's your career or finding love just remember your 20s are just one chapter in your book of life!
This is a period of discovery, exploring, and learning.
Another one would be:
Don't let fear keep you from pursuing your dreams.
If you want to learn how to swim eventually you have to get in the water. Frustration and mistakes precede achievement.
"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it." - W.M. Lewis
I would say both (cheating and loyalty) are choices. After all a choice simply means you have "free will" to do or not to do.
People (choose) to be responsible/honorable or not.
"Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
- Oscar Wilde
"While we are free to choose our actions we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions." - Stephen R. Covey